Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 168. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
RTFM ;D
why i have not received any coin

do you read the OP?

"The free coins will be distributed starting 7 days after the launch."

Launch was on Saturday 2nd August.

Of course you can always mine the coin if you want.  Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
why i have not received any coin
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D
Hello
I register today in this forum, but my wallet  -  Non anonymous version http://www.signature.today/SignatureCoin.zip
Is problem in wallet or a mast have register here before 31.07.214 ?

did you create a conf in your appdata folder?  Wink
Activity: 168
Hello
I register today in this forum, but my wallet  -  Non anonymous version http://www.signature.today/SignatureCoin.zip
your bitcointalk account must be before the 31.07.2014 and you have to be a Jr. Member to receive daily free sign.
Read the OP
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
100megahashbrown
dont worry so much
i know your enjoying your private island you bought with the money you made from your last pump
signcoin will go to the moon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello
I register today in this forum, but my wallet  -  Non anonymous version http://www.signature.today/SignatureCoin.zip
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
why am i not in the list of the web?
BITTREX is the best option.

Dev, can you submit this to bittrex? They are willing to put the coin on the exchange and it should start at around 0.1 btc.

1 SIGN = 0.1 BTC???
Maybe you have some mistake! Do you have in mind 0.01 BTC or 0.001 BTC?

0.001 would be fair, but we are undermining this coin, if kept to professional long term bitcoin users it will not get dumped so easily. Miners will not be able to dump so easily because by the time they have invested 1btc of rental power it will have probably got them 2000 btc (100percent profit) (at current block rate and difficulty), obviously miners who started early will get more sign per btc if they rented power. But if bitcoin talk users only have on average 150 coins each (0.15btc), hoping they too wont dump then the value of the coin will increase because of the number of novices and beginners who want to buy in. But i should warn that there is always the chance someone will dump hard, and thats why we should not undermine this coin. If sold too cheap maybe some bitcoin members will just dump the coin because its not worth having.

Another important thing we need to consider is how will DEV look after the millions of coins on the market if they are not given, do we have to wait for coins to be fully distibuted because you cant do that easilly with millions of coins. The Dev is the only one here who can destroy this coin, if he takes the opportunity to dump all coins when the coin rises to 0.001. The only people who will lose out will be the newbies who have invested in the coin from their own money.

Dev, can you submit this to bittrex? They are willing to put the coin on the exchange and it should start at around 0.1 btc.

1 SIGN = 0.1 BTC???

0.001 would be fair, but we are undermining this coin, if kept to professional long term bitcoin users it will not get dumped so easily. Miners will not be able to dump so easily because by the time they have invested 1btc of rental power it will have probably got them 2000 btc (100percent profit) (at current block rate and difficulty), obviously miners who started early will get more sign per btc if they rented power. But if bitcoin talk users only have on average 150 coins each (0.15btc), hoping they too wont dump then the value of the coin will increase because of the number of novices and beginners who want to buy in. But i should warn that there is always the chance someone will dump hard, and thats why we should not undermine this coin. If sold too cheap maybe some bitcoin members will just dump the coin because its not worth having.
Activity: 123

1 SIGN = 0.1 BTC???

0.001 BTC still good.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250

1 SIGN = 0.1 BTC???

That would be nice Smiley
Activity: 216
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

1 SIGN = 0.1 BTC???

Activity: 177
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Even though this coin is very hard to mine, I am still mining it cuz it has a very active Dev and most importanly a fair distribution
and fair mining:
-No ninja launch
-No instamine
-No reward halve
-No short mining period.

it would be nice to get on exchange before the free distribution starts.
Good coin, join in now, Am I late for free coins?
you are just in time, though. Distributions start on Augost 9th.
Even though this coin is very hard to mine, I am still mining it cuz it has a very active Dev and most importanly a fair distribution
and fair mining:
-No ninja launch
-No instamine
-No reward halve
-No short mining period.
Activity: 200
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Anonymous Technology Wallet
Want to see our "Mixed Mixer Clouds" in action?

http://www.signature.today/Anonymous-SignatureCoin.zip

- Also nodelist in the OP updated

Can you still use the one without anon?
Yes it is optional, you can use both wallets.

Ok, good to know.
anonymons is great.
Jump to: