Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 36. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Also I've been getting a good bit of non accepted mined blocks, I've never really got this part of POW coins. I know its usually because my wallet is out of date but that is not thecae here. Is there a reason my non-accepted blocks would increase so dramatically.

also when a POS mined block is unaccepted, does it work against you, i.e. does it reduce the total amount you generate or is it ignored and your stake weighed mining goes on as if there was never a mined block. sorry i know this is a bit off topic for this thread just hoping someone might have an answer.

If you get a huge number of rejected shares it means you are solving blocks already solved. That is you are solving them but before they can confirm, someone else has solved it.  If you have slow internet that could be an issue or also it could be that you need to add nodes to the .conf file.

My last post was in repose to this quote..
Activity: 78
Thank you,

Do you know if it counts agains you as far as your stake age? or does your stake age stay the same as if it never happened?
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Ow  almost miss t this update
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Eagerly waiting next payment.. Price on Coex is looking a bit sad.. Sad
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
dev update my signature but today I received the coins you can see what the problem is? thank you
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So today no payments?
Activity: 770
I also not  received  Angry Maybe tomorrow will be lucky day  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
hope i updated (again) on time
Activity: 91
I thought I have changed the Sign on time, but didn't get neither yesterday nor today
Me too. Last received 30.08.2014..
Activity: 168
I thought I have changed the Sign on time, but didn't get neither yesterday nor today
Activity: 322
tomorrow rewards... one day only...

Legendary=>700
Hero Member=>560
Sr. Member=>450
Full Member=>340
Member=>270
Jr. Member=>202
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
don't changed to do not ?!
Sad
Activity: 334
Activity: 177
Activity: 432

Preview: Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.  YourSIGNWallet
Code:
[url=http://goo.gl/YPONWb][color=blue][b]Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss![/b][/color][/url]. YourSIGNWallet

So today only few people or no people will be paid but tomorrow those who updates until 5 GMT PM will be paid.

This is very unfair!!!

I am the first person who changed the Signature, immediately once you announce it.  But due to 'Your' (technical) problem, I am not going to get paid - as you said.

Actually as per my time zone, I spent sleepless night to change my signature in time.  But every thing seems waste  Huh

This time it is Your/technical problem, so please consider to pay me as usual.

You are right and we didn't fair distribute. But we are trying and if you keep patience. I'll get we all loyal ones winning. Yesterday only 1 person paid. I have not got also coins.

1   324778   WilderX   Full Member   170

today there will be 24 people

428 users which need to paid
404 users in blacklist
24 will be paid

I will double for tomorrows payment rewards for one day only. So everyone will have a chance to cover the lost day.

I am glad to read that you listen to the comunity, very important to keep a pro-active community.
Thank you !

I would like to suggest that if something goes wrong with payment because of bug in auto payment the following :
-Pay ppl who have updated their signature, even if they were too late or made a typo.
-When it is time again to update signature, continue BUT with the known rules aplied.

Would this be acceptable ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 422
dev,will you please remove me from the Black list?  I have waited for a couple of days. Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: