Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 6. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Thank you @Dev that has returned!

Date: 24.10.2014 г. 19:00
To: Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h (own address)
Credit: 680.00 SIGN
Net amount: +680.00 SIGN
Transaction ID: 0fbb402ff9b3ea3a63d60697ccf9b7b80b870cf7adb89ba5423ab5c086f1c09c

SIGN to the moon!!!
Activity: 452
I received some sign today actually.
Activity: 271
Share Love
What's going on here! SIGN coin is delisted in C-cex?? Why?
How long will exchange? @Dev, where are you?  Angry

The site says SIGN coin will be removed on October 27th if no trading has occurred.

But I can still see trading there  Huh although price is unreasonably low now.

Don't be upset as C-CEX is not a good exchange anyway. This SIGN community is not small, why no one even thinks of trying to list on a better exchange?

the dev has gone ,and he dumped all his coin in C-CEX,
no one do the promotion ,just for the free coins.

Are you sure the dev dumped all his coins on C-CEX? If it is really the case, it may be a good time someone to takeover this coin.

I just want to say, with this size of community it won't be difficult for SIGN to get listed on an exchange much better than C-CEX.

If is there someone who want to continue SIGN coin work but 1st we need Dev to respond, I'm sure he is reading this but he need to say officially something about this. If he expected something else than this, it's OK just let us know. It's not a big deal to say look, I expected something else or I don't have time or I don't like this any more... or anything, just we need some answer so we know where we are
In case you haven't noticed, the dev in the beginning was very active posting and sharing info.
The last couple of post were the opposite, I think someone else posted these messages.
If you look at the trading charts you will see a typical graph of pump and dump.
They got what they wanted made some cash and left the building...

I doubt they make some cache because whole trading amount was so low and never reach 1 BTC overall or even less.
Yes, I would have to agree, but in some countrys 1 BTC is about 1 month of hard work.
Anyway, without proper information there is nothing we can do, except learn and move on...

Anyone knows how to set up a simple block explorer (even temporary)?

All information we need are already available in the blockchain. We just need an expert to retrieve the data and then we can know the whole picture of what happened during the period.
Activity: 432

The site says SIGN coin will be removed on October 27th if no trading has occurred.

Don't be upset as C-CEX is not a good exchange anyway. This SIGN community is not small, why no one even thinks of trying to list on a better exchange?

Are you sure the dev dumped all his coins on C-CEX? If it is really the case, it may be a good time someone to takeover this coin.

I just want to say, with this size of community it won't be difficult for SIGN to get listed on an exchange much better than C-CEX.

If is there someone who want to continue SIGN coin work but 1st we need Dev to respond, I'm sure he is reading this but he need to say officially something about this. If he expected something else than this, it's OK just let us know. It's not a big deal to say look, I expected something else or I don't have time or I don't like this any more... or anything, just we need some answer so we know where we are
In case you haven't noticed, the dev in the beginning was very active posting and sharing info.
The last couple of post were the opposite, I think someone else posted these messages.
If you look at the trading charts you will see a typical graph of pump and dump.

I doubt they make some cache because whole trading amount was so low and never reach 1 BTC overall or even less.
Yes, I would have to agree, but in some countrys 1 BTC is about 1 month of hard work.
Anyway, without proper information there is nothing we can do, except learn and move on...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 461
How long will exchange? @Dev, where are you?  Angry

But I can still see trading there  Huh although price is unreasonably low now.

Share Love

Activity: 135
Very disappointed,this is a cheap scam.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
well hopefully dev one day bump this thread and bring a good announcement so until then all we can do is wait ... for how long  ? i don't know
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Coin dead

DEV activity: Last Active:October 09, 2014, 09:30:12 PM

similar to my account.... sad news.
Share Love

Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Coin dead

DEV activity: Last Active:October 09, 2014, 09:30:12 PM
Activity: 425
If you talk bad things about coin, bad things will happen
Activity: 452
I have not gotten my sigs for several days..
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
and again after a good start coin died ((
even not good start,
no big exchane,no plan, only the blacklist.
Activity: 465
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
and again after a good start coin died ((
Pages:
Jump to: