Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 9. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
RTFM ;D
i contacted other developer who made online distribution system. I expect sometime today or tomorrow we will get this fixed. i increased the rewards like below.

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

awesome  Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i contacted other developer who made online distribution system. I expect sometime today or tomorrow we will get this fixed. i increased the rewards like below.

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

Nice, welcome back!
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

nice  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

nice the reward now double  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

How long will the distribution last with the new rate?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Well there's nothing to lose right! At least we'll see where that gets us Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

Can I also join? I also do promotions for good coins, like twitter and blogging so f I can join the signature campaign I will also do a nice blog post. We also have our own coin too and we are looking to collaborate with good coins as well. I have some ideas maybe I can pm you about them?. We are an asset backed coin and we are also helping to promote other coins as well. Smiley.. I am a full member, got 2 twitter accounts and active everywhere. Also co -founder of qbk coin so we are anti fud and pro helping crypto in general.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302

That's good. Let's have a look.
Activity: 322

Legendary=>1400
Hero Member=>1120
Sr. Member=>900
Full Member=>680
Member=>540
Jr. Member=>302
Activity: 78
Whats going on with mining the coin, did we reach the end of mining, i went away for a few days and i come back and the network is dead and its just me mining away at nothing?
Activity: 432
It would be good idea to free provocateurs from daily free coins.
I have not seen "provocateurs", only ppl who felt abadoned and expressed their frustration.
Lets not forget, dev was missing in action no message why or what happened.
As you know this happens too often with coins.
So I surely hope that SIGN will be back on tracks soon cause I realy like the project.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
It would be good idea to free provocateurs from daily free coins.
Activity: 461
I noticed delivery stop at 2th of this month. I m trying to find out reason because of my limited internet connection it will take time to fix this. we may triple the rewards so we can faster distribute.
Good to see you are still alive !
Can you give us an update of why there was a silence ?
People need good info if not much damage for project.
So what is current status and short term plans ?

Thanks !
Activity: 191
I noticed delivery stop at 2th of this month. I m trying to find out reason because of my limited internet connection it will take time to fix this. we may triple the rewards so we can faster distribute.

Welcome back dev. Finally see a good news here.

I haven't received any coin for a few days and look forward to resuming our rewards later today.  Smiley
Activity: 138
Verry good, wellcom Dev comeback  Grin
Activity: 137
Welcome back dev, good to see you here again Smiley
Activity: 336

If you triple the rewards, when will the distribution end?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

That's what I just found.  Good response.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
time to buy
price must up  ))
Pages:
Jump to: