Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 64. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
again, not got SIG for 2 days
Activity: 574
Merit: 523
Today expected payments
347 users which need to paid
278 users in blacklist
69 will be paid

Only those who were able to change their signature in that hour GMT 4 and GMT 5 PM will be paid today.
Others will be paid tomorrow. I'll try to fix this time few hours more next time.

Those who did not update signature please update 1 otherwise you will be paid two days later.

why we change signatures?
Because it helps to create more active and dynamic community.

It's worth to give a 1d timeframe to change the signature not a single hour, please.

Thank you for SIGNs, btw.

This is our protection mechanism and this is for your own good and only chance to be learning good community. We act together and one purpose.

The problem is that not everybody is living in the Western Hemisphere
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
When my membership status changes, e.g. from "Member" to "Full Member" during the giveaway, will it be automatically reflected in the payment, or do I need to contact you?
Activity: 322
Probably. I didn't get the coins ..why??
Read the rules, and check again today at gmt 6 PM.
Hey I never check first page that rank: "member" get 130 SIGN, why am I only get 125 SIGN / day?
you will get it todays payment
Activity: 83
Probably. I didn't get the coins ..why??
Activity: 138
Activity: 136
signaturecoin QQ group:236050622    Join and discuss SIGN in it
Activity: 139
signaturecoin QQ group:236050622    join and discuss SIGN in it.

Have sent the   message for the verification of  joining the QQgroup,please give  me a pass
please give me feedback. So we can add this in OP.
know about this coin from the QQ group ,nice.but how can we get the free coins? dev,you should make a Multi-Channel and fair distrubution .not only btt forum,but also Twitter ,QQ,FB ect.
We are http://8btc.com/  A Well known forum in China.,will you plz make a nice promotion on our forum? BTW,I have joined the QQ group.
follow the thread and wait my announce next week. There we will start collecting Signature coins on a community wallet, this will make us able to deliver more giveaways.
ok,I will follow this thread.
Activity: 139
need be on bittrex. or will die
No hurry,distrubution is the more important thing for the 1st step.
Activity: 126
need be on bittrex. or will die
Activity: 174
Hey I never check first page that rank: "member" get 130 SIGN, why am I only get 125 SIGN / day?
Activity: 126
sig need to change again. what a ...
signaturecoin QQ group:236050622    join and discuss SIGN in it.

Have sent the   message for the verification of  joining the QQgroup,please give  me a pass
know about this coin from the QQ group ,nice.but how can we get the free coins? dev,you should make a Multi-Channel and fair distrubution .not only btt forum,but also Twitter ,QQ,FB ect.
We are http://8btc.com/  A Well known forum in China.,will you plz make a nice promotion on our forum? BTW,I have joined the QQ group.
follow the thread and wait my announce next week. There we will start collecting Signature coins on a community wallet, this will make us able to deliver more giveaways.
signaturecoin QQ group:236050622    join and discuss SIGN in it.

Have sent the   message for the verification of  joining the QQgroup,please give  me a pass
I plan to create community wallet. we will collect there some coins. we can arrange then giveaways from twitter and QQ. It is still early days of distribution.
Not sure this whole changing of signatures is a good idea. Seems people are getting frustrated with the process.

Might want to rethink this, dev.
It is getting simpler an easier,
first we announced signature changes 48 hours before, we allowed 1 hour update time. The next one will allow you 3 hours time. The signature changes are also rewarding i will make sure each signature change we pay little more. We had yesterday 69 people now we have over 200 it shows me people start learning...

494 users which need to paid
279 users in blacklist
215 will be paid
Payout received! and it is increased.  Cheesy Thank very much Dev!
Once i make sure we have no more fakes prices will increases more and more. (you can make me know about fakes http://signature.today/report.php we can blacklist them) This my only purpose to get the coin in hands of true community.
Today expected payments
347 users which need to paid
278 users in blacklist
69 will be paid

Only those who were able to change their signature in that hour GMT 4 and GMT 5 PM will be paid today.
Others will be paid tomorrow. I'll try to fix this time few hours more next time.

Those who did not update signature please update 1 otherwise you will be paid two days later.

why we change signatures?
Because it helps to create more active and dynamic community.

It's worth to give a 1d timeframe to change the signature not a single hour, please.

Thank you for SIGNs, btw.

This is our protection mechanism and this is for your own good and only chance to be learning good community. We act together and one purpose.
I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!

I am updated Smiley

You did well.
me too, i didn't receve nothing, and i followed instructions.
You will be paid today have no worry, you as community responsible to update your signatures in time. There are rules.
Pages:
Jump to: