Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 66. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
me too, i didn't receve nothing, and i followed instructions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What the heck, updated my sig to yesturdays thing, now it changed again and now no payment?

Awesome.

THIS COIN ON BITTREX!!!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Someone was telling me signature coin dev and community coin dev are the same.Is it true,does anyone know?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What the heck, updated my sig to yesturdays thing, now it changed again and now no payment?

Awesome.

THIS COIN ON BITTREX!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
no sign recieved for me today?
or is just delay? Smiley
check my last post here , i change my signature 1 hour after the announcement  Smiley

edit : my bad , 1 hour 15 minute Smiley , see you tommorow then lol

Well if it changes AGAIN will we miss it? I work, so I updated to the current one, like I did yesturday, but if its changed again tomarrow at the same time I wont get payment.... this needs to be cleared up on how this works because if nothing else it punishes those who cant make it here withen an hour of the change to get it changed before the next payment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
no sign recieved for me today?
or is just delay? Smiley
check my last post here , i change my signature 1 hour after the announcement  Smiley

edit : my bad , 1 hour 15 minute Smiley , see you tommorow then lol
Activity: 461
next time there will be 3 hours period for update.
We only have 3 hours to update ?
And new signature update will NOT be anounced 24 hours in advance ?
Activity: 168
Hi Dev. I havent received today's giveaway
Activity: 224
RTFM ;D

enjoy. This is new rate next one i plan to increase rewards for senior, hero and legendary little more...

please don't forget the Full Members as well Grin

btw. THX for steady Distribution  Wink

Activity: 322
i didn't receive today payment again Sad
i set my alarm and change it after yesterday payment
and still no coins for today
how do i know when exactly i changed my signature yesterday?
let's say : is it fair if i missed 2 or 3 minutes, and i didn't received full of the day?
and today payment change to 2 more hours later, so i'm sure i hold this new signature for 25 hours and more minutes
AND I STILL DIDN'T GET TODAY PAYMENT?
Something retard with your system!! it's not the first time happen. Please FIX it

let me check

you seem to be paid 17

and 18 logs

sorry you did not update your signature in time.

next time there will be 3 hours period for update.
Even I changed my signature within few minutes of change, I can't get my Today's Coins. WHY?

DEV. Can you please check?

You need to hold minimum 24 hours the signature that's why! Otherwise we see people here coming and changing signature for one hour to get unfair rewards.

I am not a new member........ and I got 16/17/18 payouts.  What about today's payout?
it will be GMT 6 PM 2 hours later than old time. you had only 1 hour yesterday to update signature so today very few people will be paid.

ohhhhhhhhh............. Got the payment just now!! I got New Payment of 200 SIGN.

So it is 2 hours later than usual previous time.

Good Job.

enjoy. This is new rate next one i plan to increase rewards for senior, hero and legendary little more...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
i didn't receive today payment again Sad
i set my alarm and change it after yesterday payment
and still no coins for today
how do i know when exactly i changed my signature yesterday?
let's say : is it fair if i missed 2 or 3 minutes, and i didn't received full of the day?
and today payment change to 2 more hours later, so i'm sure i hold this new signature for 25 hours and more minutes
AND I STILL DIDN'T GET TODAY PAYMENT?
Something retard with your system!! it's not the first time happen. Please FIX it
Activity: 168
With great joy to announce that I received +130.00 SIGN!

Date: 19.8.2014 21:00, the
To: Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h (own address)
Credit: 130.00 SIGN
Net amount: +130.00 SIGN
Transaction ID: 03adbad7db7d712ed204f87db6c8c25857868eecd6d679983e5e628592f0f7ce

I'm proud of @Dev and his innovative coin!  Cheesy
Go SIGN!
Enjoy, new rates also appear correctly. So tomorrow GMt 6 PM there is another update everyone make sure to update new signatures.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Interesting coin distribution system. Will be following this coin  Smiley
Activity: 336
100 in the wallet! Follow topic - get coins!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Just received 130SIGN. Thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Even I changed my signature within few minutes of change, I can't get my Today's Coins. WHY?

DEV. Can you please check?

You need to hold minimum 24 hours the signature that's why! Otherwise we see people here coming and changing signature for one hour to get unfair rewards.

I am not a new member........ and I got 16/17/18 payouts.  What about today's payout?
it will be GMT 6 PM 2 hours later than old time. you had only 1 hour yesterday to update signature so today very few people will be paid.

ohhhhhhhhh............. Got the payment just now!! I got New Payment of 200 SIGN.

So it is 2 hours later than usual previous time.

Good Job.
Activity: 425
With great joy to announce that I received +130.00 SIGN!

Date: 19.8.2014 21:00, the
To: Sx4G6fqbB2BKuqnzwfuyvbDZtSFh8aGM8h (own address)
Credit: 130.00 SIGN
Net amount: +130.00 SIGN
Transaction ID: 03adbad7db7d712ed204f87db6c8c25857868eecd6d679983e5e628592f0f7ce

I'm proud of @Dev and his innovative coin!  Cheesy
Go SIGN!
Pages:
Jump to: