Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 93. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
am happy to have received signs today, thanks dev
Enjoy, I hope you can see how much effort i put here to defend my community.
yes i do and i personally appreciate it whole heartedly
Activity: 322
i update my signature yesterday..when u distribute? dev
Try to update your signature please i want to check something.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
this community is good, many guys attracted by u,dev..pls keep this coin moving forward. lol
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Missed two days, but now received! thx
Activity: 106
how could get the coin paid?

dev could u check my status to see whether and when i could get the coin>?
system cant see your signature yet you ask me 4 hours later again please.

hi dev, one question, i applied before, and my status is accepted...do i need submit again when i updated new signature? or just update signature is enough?
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Thx dev i got my coins today.
i hope you found the issue's in your filter.
i'm still positive as always

GREAT WORK
Wish to receive the coin!
you may be paid tomorrow, system cant see your signature yet please ask me 4 hours later i can re check
Activity: 194
Dev, Thank you! Good job!!!
Activity: 75
i update my signature yesterday..when u distribute? dev
Enjoy, I hope you can see how much effort i put here to defend my community.
Activity: 223
Wish to receive the coin!
He may be not have but i have the proofs. I will not award fake or low contributions. They can try...
Oh,that's sweet.He start a post and put 1200 names on his "spammer list" and doesn't give any proof.You still trust him and you said you have proofs?You know most accounts he have listed are angry and anonymous.lawman is a shitman.If i make a list that put all Chinese accounts on the list,would you blacklist all Chinese accounts?
I have my proofs, i know i can rely on that list. I think you also know this.
I will publish my blacklist later for future Smiley you can try man i am here for you.
Whatever,i just here for the unfair treatment not for this coin,you are the dev and you can decide who is a spammer or not.Good luck for your coin.
Its not for everyone. It designed for strong members can put something the table.
Activity: 104
I missed and now I go back Tongue
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

system cant see your signature yet you ask me 4 hours later again please.
We use system kind of automation so we can pay in certain time those signature holders.

He may be not have but i have the proofs. I will not award fake or low contributions. They can try...
Oh,that's sweet.He start a post and put 1200 names on his "spammer list" and doesn't give any proof.You still trust him and you said you have proofs?You know most accounts he have listed are angry and anonymous.lawman is a shitman.If i make a list that put all Chinese accounts on the list,would you blacklist all Chinese accounts?
I have my proofs, i know i can rely on that list. I think you also know this.
I will publish my blacklist later for future Smiley you can try man i am here for you.

you tell me how do you plan to contribute SignatureCoin with these 1 liner posts https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/accompany-189480
Hello DEV.  I appreciate your hard work and dedication.

I think you forget my request regarding 'Check my Status'!  Please check it and let me know.  Because I got coins from first 3 days without fail.  But from last two days there is no coins.  I have changed my sign two days back, into new one. Website status is 'accepted'.

So, once again I request you to check my status and confirm the same.
you seem you are paid today

when we come closer to the end of distributions i will open reconsideration system or you can ask i have my logs if you true wallet owner and your wallet is in my logs i will pay your past two days. Not only for you but also others. But now i cant spend time for this, sorry.
You are good member you stay with us i am here to protect and award good members. See how much i put effort and fixed last issue. It cost me some real pain!

Pages:
Jump to: