Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 94. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Received 150 SIGN.
Thanks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wow I got my payment just now.  Great work DEV.  Keep it up.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
He may be not have but i have the proofs. I will not award fake or low contributions. They can try...
Oh,that's sweet.He start a post and put 1200 names on his "spammer list" and doesn't give any proof.You still trust him and you said you have proofs?You know most accounts he have listed are angry and anonymous.lawman is a shitman.If i make a list that put all Chinese accounts on the list,would you blacklist all Chinese accounts?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hello DEV.  I appreciate your hard work and dedication.

I think you forget my request regarding 'Check my Status'!  Please check it and let me know.  Because I got coins from first 3 days without fail.  But from last two days there is no coins.  I have changed my sign two days back, into new one. Website status is 'accepted'.

So, once again I request you to check my status and confirm the same.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
As a community you should now allow your coins got to wrong hands, if you know one you can report me the fake ones by pm.
http://signature.today/report.php?date=2014-08-13 check this i will carefully blacklist them.
He may be not have but i have the proofs. I will not award fake or low contributions. They can try...
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The great coin, i can't  help to say i love you Signaturecoin!!
Thank you, I want to establish huge aware community and happy to support their owned coins with signatures.
I believe it is strong one! Very strong!

distribution is just a beginning, i plan to have next distributions with dedicated community members we organize it. Again and again.
We will run the machine and speak more and more!
thanks dev, thanks your hard work, it's wonderful.
The great coin, i can't  help to say i love you Signaturecoin!!
Thank you, I want to establish huge aware community and happy to support their owned coins with signatures.
I believe it is strong one! Very strong!

distribution is just a beginning, i plan to have next distributions with dedicated community members we organize it. Again and again.
We will run the machine and speak more and more!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i wonder if i can get coins today... this is a good fair coin, i hope the dev can lead it to succeed. but it's really a pity if i can't get some coins...
Dev, please don't take this post as a spam post.

I just wish to know that the giveaway is still on or not? So that I may update my signature and ask for some SIGNs... Wink
give away is still on Yes you can even join following two months any time but better you join early so you get more SignatureCoins
c-cex ,today  i  can't  load on.Does anyone happen like me?
yeah, it is not really stable, and we should list more and big exchanges.
c-cex is too small to trade. hope we can launch on some big exchages.
You should ask your exchange about listing signaturecoin.
good coins ,but i  know it too late.
No it's just early days we may increase 8 or 10 times more the current rewards, lets see
Dev my status was accepted before, I also received the second and third actual payment but now I'm blacklisted, how's that possible?
Update please your signature, your blacklist will be removed.
my Status is 'Blacklisted' , i want to know what should I do now

I have the same issue... Can dev please look into this issue too?

Everything is logged have no worry, i will follow each case who deserved what. My investigation continues...

Okay, dev I trust you are capable to check manually whether one really deserves blacklist or not

May I know when you will follow my case?

I ask this coz I still see my status as 'Blacklisted', which I don't think I deserve it

Thank you
its nothing about being deserved or not, your blacklist removed happy you. and Its about fake or not. Smiley
Activity: 99
be good ,do right!
en, like the coin,and will pay attention to it always!
IS my Signature the  correct one???

yes it is correct. But system not yet see it. Please ask again 4 hours later.
Activity: 63
Author of the coins  is great,I believe he will succeed!!
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Dev, please don't take this post as a spam post.

I just wish to know that the giveaway is still on or not? So that I may update my signature and ask for some SIGNs... Wink
i can tell you, this progress is still on and will continue 90 days.

IF it's true ,It's really too strong!
Activity: 190
my Status is 'Blacklisted' , i want to know what should I do now

I have the same issue... Can dev please look into this issue too?

Everything is logged have no worry, i will follow each case who deserved what. My investigation continues...

Okay, dev I trust you are capable to check manually whether one really deserves blacklist or not

May I know when you will follow my case?

I ask this coz I still see my status as 'Blacklisted', which I don't think I deserve it

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: