Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SignatureCoin (SIGN) | ANONYMOUS | X11 | Free Signature Distributions! - page 99. (Read 265824 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
i hope this coin will go better, please do not reply with "i have not received my coins" and so on questions, too many simple replies and too many replies are no need to read. if you have question, just pm the dev, thanks.
by the way, why didn't i receive my coins for two days? Grin Grin  it's a joke, i am kidding. LOL.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What is the reason to be Blacklisted ?

If the dev doesn't like the cut of your jibe you will be blacklisted  Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
this is great, it will be the most fair distribution coin in the history.
yeah, it will avoid many sockpuppets, great job dev. Wink
this is the first anonymous coin freely distributed. Grin
Activity: 336
What is the reason to be Blacklisted ?
Activity: 425
Thank you, stay with us, i will observe current signature distribution and will tweak once i feel everything in order so you may expect increased member rewards in the future.

I was sure that there will be many more surprises!  Cheesy
Thanks @ Dev!
Activity: 87
this is great, it will be the most fair distribution coin in the history.
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
Thank you, stay with us, i will observe current signature distribution and will tweak once i feel everything in order so you may expect increased member rewards in the future.
ok, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Dev. can you look into why I am blacklisted?
Activity: 322
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

495 users which need to paid
276 users in blacklist
only219 will be paid TODAY

This is for today, sorry guys

main blacklist depend on here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spammer-id-statistics-report-in-the-chinese-section-675995
Our system has actually more detecting people

Still I wait to get response from you (I ask this question many times) for my question:

Whats wrong with my Signature - because I did exactly what you said on first page and get 3 payments in a row without any problem and updated my signature with new one.

Please explain about it, I can fix it soon. 

I think many people here wait to get answer from you, to this question.

Try to pull confidence in this SIGN community.

Our system checked your signature could not find the signature we asked. You maybe not updated in time, it requires minimum 24 hours hold. lets say you updated today (now) you will not paid tomorrow, you will paid 2 days later!

Now our system can see the signature correctly
so you should be paid today.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh You done good job.  Really good news to SIGN community.

Hope this can happen to most of the members here, who eagerly waiting to fix this issue.

All the best every one.

276 users in blacklist

main blacklist depend on here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spammer-id-statistics-report-in-the-chinese-section-675995

Still I wait to get response from you (I ask this question many times) for my question:

Whats wrong with my Signature - because I did exactly what you said on first page and get 3 payments in a row without any problem and updated my signature with new one.

Our system checked your signature could not find the signature we asked. You maybe not updated in time, it requires minimum 24 hours hold. lets say you updated today (now) you will not paid tomorrow, these times but you will paid 2 days later 4 PM GMT!

Now our system can see the signature correctly
so you should be paid today.

Lets say you removed or changed signature 1-2 minutes and our system unluckily saw that signature is not there then you will be put 2 days later payment. That's your job to keep signature there! We no give guarantee about distribution. This is as it is. It maybe because bitcointalk servers unable to deliver signature. There maybe other causes. But system proven to be work until now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

276 users in blacklist

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
  Why Am I Blacklisted? This is really not a good way to build community.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I checked 8.08. and its 100 coins and has not received ...

Username stregz22ru
Status Accepted

Check please ...

We coded special system so we can see how many of people waiting payment in blacklist.

276 users in blacklist

Our system has actually more detected people
I am about to finalize my investigation, because i bulk uploaded new blacklist, it looks signaturecoin was target to huge fake account attack. And we did pretty good job. I am checking how much deserved how many of them was in the blacklist and not paid.

new rule 7 days no post no delivery started in effect
Must I reply this thread or just post in any other thread?
No. You can post any in other thread we no ask you must post in this thread.
my Status is 'Blacklisted' , i want to know what should I do now

I have the same issue... Can dev please look into this issue too?
Everything is logged have no worry, i will follow each case who deserved what. My investigation continues...
my Status is 'Blacklisted' , i want to know what should I do now
you have too much signature in your signature area sorry its not going to work for us like this. if you drop it 3 we can accept come and ask again.
Activity: 115
Pages:
Jump to: