Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 51. (Read 65734 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
My solo pool has not found a block in 12 hours.  It was working fine for 2 days.

I restarted everything and it's still not sending blocks to my wallet.

Any ideas?
You have to solve or hit the blocks....they just don't come into your pool. If net hash is high ... you'll hit less blocks. Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
can someone give more information about this coin and plans for the future?
halving\roadmap\when exchange?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Making BlockChain
wish gui wallet will release soon , and can get more ppl dig in sikka .

yep, a GUI wallet is of utmost importance. I'm no programmer but all these qt wallets look absolutely the same. Isn't there a template or something the dev could simply use?

Sikka seems to be completly different.
It is more like monero and not like all those bitcoin clones.
Sadly I don't hink these *-qt wallets will be easy to adapt to sikka.

I see. thanks for the explanation. Let's hope someone wants to take that big juicy wallet bounty.  Cheesy

We are working on web wallet wireframes, followed by UI design. Working on high level requirement to engage some Dev help in that.
We are trying to build something unique and not just copy paste. But if we see some delay in this plan, we may provide some fork version of desktop GUI for time being.

Below is my Sikka address,
31VuJDe4dApWv6QuGH62fX9CoLP1H5V9D8Vff5zeMFqZfyJS1urXmpwULakWhZCwyd2SUVRModH5AUR WNu6SZWxsQvymHeB

I  revised some Windows-base Wallet include X11 family using VC/QT and C/C++ language , to follow your UI and provide fork desktop code to me , let me  build a 3rd-party version Sikka wallet.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
My solo pool has not found a block in 12 hours.  It was working fine for 2 days.

I restarted everything and it's still not sending blocks to my wallet.

Any ideas?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Thanks for the airdrop! The hashrate seems to be decreasing, so I'll again be active on mining. Any update about listing on exchanges yet?
Activity: 193
whats the update

Not sure what you are trying to achieve by asking update on every thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zarrukh-1038179
Still no Wallet GUI ?

unfortunately, my comp always lags if i run the wallet.

I'm running my wallet on GPD pocket Ubuntu.  Runs fine.  The miner(s) do make the desktop unusable.
Just so I understand...You give out 300 000 coins in the airdrop, yet premine is 10 000 000 coins... and total supply will be 1 billion coins.  is that correct ?  I think those numbers should be...adjusted.  maybe I missed it, but is there an inflation adjustment or does the block reward stay the same all the time ?

Premine was 40 million.  There were almost 60 million on the network last time I checked.

I'm not a dev, but I have been following Sikka.

oh 40m.  thanks for the answer, I need to start reading better.  My new glasses should help me with that Smiley  I'll be following the thread, not many new interesting coins these days IMO.  Those without 100% premine paid in btc i mean cough *ico* cough

4% a bit less than 100%

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Just so I understand...You give out 300 000 coins in the airdrop, yet premine is 10 000 000 coins... and total supply will be 1 billion coins.  is that correct ?  I think those numbers should be...adjusted.  maybe I missed it, but is there an inflation adjustment or does the block reward stay the same all the time ?

Premine was 40 million.  There were almost 60 million on the network last time I checked.

oh 40m.  thanks for the answer, I need to start reading better.  My new glasses should help me with that Smiley  I'll be following the thread, not many new interesting coins these days IMO.  Those without 100% premine paid in btc i mean cough *ico* cough
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I was late for a week on this one. Seeing  on the list for downloading wallet and having some airdrop was good but checking the list its full but there are lots who are on reds.Its still possible to join on the queue? and also tried out to download the wallet.My antivirus did block it.

yep, a GUI wallet is of utmost importance. I'm no programmer but all these qt wallets look absolutely the same. Isn't there a template or something the dev could simply use?

Probably.  It should be a 6 hour job if there is a template.
Activity: 164
Still no Wallet GUI ?

I'm also waiting for the GUI wallet to launch. I see they have a good team, maybe soon there will be. Good luck Sikka.
Activity: 55
Still no Wallet GUI ?

Activity: 31

I see. thanks for the explanation. Let's hope someone wants to take that big juicy wallet bounty.  Cheesy

We are working on web wallet wireframes, followed by UI design. Working on high level requirement to engage some Dev help in that.
We are trying to build something unique and not just copy paste. But if we see some delay in this plan, we may provide some fork version of desktop GUI for time being.

How do I want sent SIKKA form window wallet? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Activity: 193

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Pages:
Jump to: