Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 47. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
I tried with solo mine had no real luck, in general unless you can be setup and ready to hit a coin right at the release, i think it is better to mine on a pool.

Yeah, it's better to pool mine unless you have setup to get over 1KH/sec at current time for sikka, and being in pool would minimize the effect of luck.

I setup up a solo pool.  It went out of sync with the network couple times, but it works fine.  I have > 2KH/s.

It's still finding blocks I think.
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
I need help with the wallet
I never ce sync Grin Grin

Me too.  My wallet.bin deleted itself.  I had 1 million coins  Angry

i can help you restoring bin file *if ever existed*
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
I tried with solo mine had no real luck, in general unless you can be setup and ready to hit a coin right at the release, i think it is better to mine on a pool.

Yeah, it's better to pool mine unless you have setup to get over 1KH/sec at current time for sikka, and being in pool would minimize the effect of luck.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If the GUI wallet is completed, where is the link to it?

Any news on iPhone wallet yet?
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
If the GUI wallet is completed, where is the link to it?
I miss the opportunity to join this great airdrop, so sad.
I hope there is second round airdrop, otherwise, I won't play this coin.
Good luck project

Play this coin?  I'm running a solo pool and using my gaming computer.  I've solved few blocks.
Activity: 193
Good luck project

If you are only interested in airdrop and we are thankful that your missed the airdrop.
We wish you will miss future airdrops as well.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Good luck project
Activity: 196
Any news about exchanges or roadmap?

Me too.  My wallet.bin deleted itself.  I had 1 million coins  Angry
Activity: 31

run startCoin.bat (and wait sync)
run stattWallet.bat
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
How to transfer my Sikka coins to "myetherwallet"Huh?

For now as far as I understand, you need to keep your coins in the daemon wallet.  There is no way to exchange it to anything else.

Yeah as of now just mining don't really know if it will hold any value in the future and no it's not an ethereum token for you to deposit to your MEW.

On that note when do the devs intend on putting this on any exchange?

*hint you cannot mine ethereum tokens*

Maybe it won't hold any value.  The amount of coins on the network is going up too fast.

I recompiled the miners from source yesterday (CPU and AMD).  I don't know much about computers, but it took me an hour.
5. Bounty For: Wordpress plugin                   Reward: 300,000 Sikka                                   Status: Open

Details: We need woocommerce plugin for Sikka to process Sikka payments. Details can be discussed once you book this bounty. Once you book, you will have 15 days to deliver the plugin. Team will test its working and bounty will be given 50% on plugin delivery and 50% after a month. You should be willing to support plugin related support for 2000 Sikka per hour, if required.

I would like to book the Sikka Wordpress Bounty.
I have mostly completed the Plugin. https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-woocommerce
Its fully functional.
Warning: After you have connected, please reset your settings in the administration panel before disconnecting your `walletd`. IF you do not, it will lock up your website until you reconnect the wallet daemon/server.

Working on setting up exchange rates and automatic updating of exchange rates. Need to adjust some of the images, but it has customized Sikka graphics already implemented.
Donation/Bounty Address is on the GitHub Read Me.
If anyone is testing, let me know if you have any other issues than what I mentioned. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Additionally, this will allow you to list products in SIKKA without the plugin.  https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-currency-woocommerce

Thank you for your work! We will test and let you know our feedback. Bounty will be given as you finalize plugin based on remaining things, if any, and once you include community feedback.

We encourage community to test this and suggest refinement. Each constructive test report submitter will be rewarded with Sikka. Upto 5 testing report by different users. Don't use parked or new account for test reports

Just a reminder to community, we need to test this wordpress plugin. Please contribute. Please understand Sikka was not an ICO and not a company. We together as a community needs to participate.
Activity: 21

For now as far as I understand, you need to keep your coins in the daemon wallet.  There is no way to exchange it to anything else.

Yeah as of now just mining don't really know if it will hold any value in the future and no it's not an ethereum token for you to deposit to your MEW.

On that note when do the devs intend on putting this on any exchange?

*hint you cannot mine ethereum tokens*
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
if you need help , drop me a pm
Hey,Dev! I forget password to my wallet))) How can i restore it?

Unfortunately as long as you encrypted it.., no one can restore it unless you had an decrypted copy of a backup or plain private key
Activity: 11
Hey,Dev! I forget password to my wallet))) How can i restore it?
We feel its essential to support community pools.

Also, for best mining results you should mine on the pool which is nearest to you:
 Pools              : Official Pool: http://pool.getsikka.org/
                          EU Pool- sikka.kiramine.com
                          Asia Pool- http://52pool.com:8088/#

For now as far as I understand, you need to keep your coins in the daemon wallet.  There is no way to exchange it to anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: