Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 59. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Thank you Dev, Airdrop recived!  Smiley
Now look at the next airdrop, but first a more detailed route of the project  Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I sent some SIKKAs from Wallet A to Wallet B with "transfer 0
"
Money is received but displayed as "locked amount" more than 30 mins hours.
How long does it take to be confirmed?

@sikka,

NOT confirmed yet over 20 hours.

I can see "Unconfirmed transaction 2f8f97697b49ae854d09136aa9b21f01c097883fe097c4b050c548fad000617a, received xxxx.000000"

What can i do to make it confirmed?
Activity: 38
Confirmed Airdrop received, thank you.
Activity: 19
Official pool is back again- http://pool.getsikka.org/

Hey dev,

Im not finding any info on what Sikka is.  What is the goals of this project?  How will it survive or succeed?

We are into just 3rd day of our launch, dealing technical issues, we will soon post more details

launching a coin; doing airdrops, bountys etc. before giving out any specifics like ideas, plans, goals what implementations to expect is pretty ambitious...
its questionable ,to say the least, throwing out something vague like massadoption and improving the crypto ecosystem
also why would you use your personal account for this kind of thing  Huh
Activity: 6
Hi,
I'm going to follow this project. It's seems interesting.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Haven't received airdrop yet, number 28 on the list.

Same here. There are 100 in the list, they might take awhile. Let's wait.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Recived airdrop today.  Cheesy

Thank you dev! Hope i can join the next airdrop.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Haven't received airdrop yet, number 28 on the list.
Activity: 107
Airdrop received, thank you!
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
received airdrop. thanks!
Activity: 63
Is anyone else having issues downloading the MAC wallet or am I not following the proper steps? Can anyone list the steps for downloading and running the wallet please?

You need to use terminal to run it - you need to go to the directory "cd ___your directory path" then ./simplewallet --config-file configs/sikka.conf"

I am having trouble connecting to daemon however

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it. So I went to github and clicked on 28 releases and click on the sikka-mac. zip file and ran the simple wallet. It opened the terminal but I don't know what to do from there. Can anyone guide me please?
Activity: 294
didn't receive airdrop #17 in list Sad

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
It seems the difficulty to mine this coin increase very fast, with 4 Kh/s on 22 Sep can mine 15k coins, yesterday only can mine around 6k coin. Don't know it is good or bad for me  Cry Cry Cry, more people mining mean they interest in this coin, hope it can make this coin have good future

It seems mining rush is stoped and soon diff will fall down.
Activity: 193
my, it still has not fallen    Huh

revalidating some transfers, wait for day, it will be cleared.
Activity: 153
recived airdrop .. thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
I checked wallet and received 3000 Sikka. Thank you dev.
Good to know that difficulty to mine this coin increase very fast. It's good for this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
I was confirmed received airdrop. Thank you!
Activity: 322
It seems the difficulty to mine this coin increase very fast, with 4 Kh/s on 22 Sep can mine 15k coins, yesterday only can mine around 6k coin. Don't know it is good or bad for me  Cry Cry Cry, more people mining mean they interest in this coin, hope it can make this coin have good future
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I see the project being airdrop
and already a lot for the participants who
get the coin from this project
I am interested to follow him what I may give from this project thank you
Activity: 193
Airdrop payout is done for main list. Please check for your account in sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bm6xeUjKi-BoAkwpQV0kVDnozpxqnVX_jzOD8NOeqzc/edit?usp=sharing

There is confusion for two transaction which were submitted for same addresses, check and please you also confirm if you have got double reward or nothing?

Airdrop for Waitlisted: We will go payout for this week as we confirm and finalize list of first 100.

i cant fill my btctalk ID?, im the 1st submit in column 5,
i suggest to fill the btctalk ID in submit form when airdrop and no after airdrop resubmit the userID

Updated, payment will be made in coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: