Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 60. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Translation Bounty

4. Bounty For: Translation                          Reward: 2,000 per language                                   Status: Open

Details: Translation for announcement bounty is open for all major languages. Only users of BT with minimum membership as member can participate. It is first come first serve bases. Whoever enters valid entry first for an language have chance to considered first for this bounty. One user can only apply for one language bounty. Please wait for moderators to confirm your entry before you start, without confirmation no bounty reward. You can apply on this Google Form
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Airdrop payout is done for main list. Please check for your account in sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bm6xeUjKi-BoAkwpQV0kVDnozpxqnVX_jzOD8NOeqzc/edit?usp=sharing

There is confusion for two transaction which were submitted for same addresses, check and please you also confirm if you have got double reward or nothing?

Airdrop for Waitlisted: We will go payout for this week as we confirm and finalize list of first 100.

i cant fill my btctalk ID?, im the 1st submit in column 5,
i suggest to fill the btctalk ID in submit form when airdrop and no after airdrop resubmit the userID
Airdrop payout is done for main list. Please check for your account in sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bm6xeUjKi-BoAkwpQV0kVDnozpxqnVX_jzOD8NOeqzc/edit?usp=sharing

There is confusion for two transaction which were submitted for same addresses, check and please you also confirm if you have got double reward or nothing?

Airdrop for Waitlisted: We will go payout for this week as we confirm and finalize list of first 100.
I see multiple entries being invalidated. Any chance of getting on the list? If so, please consider this as formal request. I will provide the address as soon as I get a response.

No new entries are allowed, we already have waitlisted participants. But translation bounty will be announced as soon as we finish payout for airdrop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I see multiple entries being invalidated. Any chance of getting on the list? If so, please consider this as formal request. I will provide the address as soon as I get a response.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
My information is in position 9 of the list Airdrop and my address is 3AT26L6dtWy48GrKcuCnm6SGgy1cZFMRC5LmmVaR7eejhGWEfr1uw5kaHad4nREMbHdHG7VAjYWWiAg HdykRSt8cR2n62VN.
My bitcointalk id is AY000804, please check it for me. Thanks.

First 100 Submitters will get 3000 Sikka each per Bitcointalk ID, created before 21 sept 2017.
Ladies and gentlemen we just found an invalid entry!
\o/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
My information is in position 9 of the list Airdrop and my address is 3AT26L6dtWy48GrKcuCnm6SGgy1cZFMRC5LmmVaR7eejhGWEfr1uw5kaHad4nREMbHdHG7VAjYWWiAg HdykRSt8cR2n62VN.
My bitcointalk id is AY000804, please check it for me. Thanks.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Airdrop List Updates

please go through your submission to check if you all details are good, if anyone have missing details, please provide as soon as possible. We will start sending payment in next 12 hours:

sorry , i havent online this few days,
i found my addr in the form , can i still get the airdrop ,thx!!
my addr : 31Rhqk7yXuQ1PmqueUA8YrG1EEjByxvYUhtp6bWSQBt7BpcuJzK2pBNRour3YurHnJFX8zqGtBhkVDV THT1MuYuNBPc2WTX
the 1st submit in the form
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Did anyone received the airdrop? Because I haven't.

No not yet.
Activity: 10
My information is in position 64 of the list Airdorp. Please check back for me .Thanks
Activity: 107
Did anyone received the airdrop? Because I haven't.
Activity: 5
I dont understand why do u qoute deepcryptomine's post and what do u want to say to us.
You said:
Once ... pool payments are done, we will stop official pool for maintenance.
Why did you stop pool, when miners didn't get our payments?
I have mined 650k coins, and i got only 285k on my wallet.
Is that scam or what?

How can i get my fairly mined coins?
Answer me, dev.

Still no answer from dev.
Seems like he stole my coins...
Activity: 256
Merit: 102
Is anyone else having issues downloading the MAC wallet or am I not following the proper steps? Can anyone list the steps for downloading and running the wallet please?

You need to use terminal to run it - you need to go to the directory "cd ___your directory path" then ./simplewallet --config-file configs/sikka.conf"

I am having trouble connecting to daemon however
Activity: 63
Is anyone else having issues downloading the MAC wallet or am I not following the proper steps? Can anyone list the steps for downloading and running the wallet please?
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
It looks like the pool reward has halved is there more information about the coin structure?

-TC

I think the difficulty tripled in 24 hours.  I turned off my miner.  With 3 older GPUs, It doesn't make sense (right now).

Going to need to see a whitepaper and roadmap soon for people to understand why they should even follow this coin, or mine it.  Please give us a time frame during which these things will be released, until then this could be anything, could even be a scam, or a newb dev team with no skills.. etc...

I'm just waiting for some answers on this as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Going to need to see a whitepaper and roadmap soon for people to understand why they should even follow this coin, or mine it.  Please give us a time frame during which these things will be released, until then this could be anything, could even be a scam, or a newb dev team with no skills.. etc...
Hopefully the dev will release the whitepaper
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Going to need to see a whitepaper and roadmap soon for people to understand why they should even follow this coin, or mine it.  Please give us a time frame during which these things will be released, until then this could be anything, could even be a scam, or a newb dev team with no skills.. etc...
Activity: 4
I sent some SIKKAs from Wallet A to Wallet B with "transfer 0
"
Money is received but displayed as "locked amount" more than 30 mins hours.
How long does it take to be confirmed?
Activity: 294
Hi Sikka: My information is in position 45 of the list Airdorp. My bitcointalk account is LuongBao. Please check back for me .Thanks

you submitted incorrect information, so you didn't receive reward.   Grin
Activity: 15
Hi Sikka: My information is in position 45 of the list Airdorp. My bitcointalk account is LuongBao. Please check back for me .Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: