Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 66. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
yo, that pool, kiramine is all over the place, and now producing very poorly

could you specify what problem you see on that pool

well, i was getting payments like every 10 min, now they're about every 20/30/maybe even 40 min, and for about the same amount as i was getting every 10 min on getsikka
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Important Announcement For All Miners

Dear Community and Miners,

We have to announce that we checked today that we run yesterday in some issues on main pool.
As all of you can see on pool.getsikka.org that the mined blocks count which don’t match with the current blockchain height. So during the heavy load in starting hours yesterday we had many issues on pool, one of them was the pool counted a very few blocks multiple times, like for example:
Block 200 was mined. And the pool counts it, that the block 200 was mined 50 times. Because of these issues every early miners pending balance amount is incorrect You can verify our claims as pool is still available for anyone to check.

Majority of Mined coins have been paid out And for remaining coins we will keep running pool till the time all payments are done.

Meanwhile we request everyone to move your miners to European pool: sikka.kiramine.com which is working fine as per our testing and no errors on server also. Once majority of miners move and pool payments are done, we will stop official pool for maintenance. We expect everyone to move your miners to Europe pool as soon as you can.

Thank you for your support and we will do our best to provide stable infrastructure for Sikka.
We are not touching official pool, so feel free to ask any details if you have any doubts.

This is how pool admin looks like, someone quote this so that image can show up:

Something doesn't make sense.

On the main pool it says:

"Total coins in the network: 43982265.725631 SIKKA"

Are there really 44 million coins on the network and someone snatched them up?

I started mining as soon as the coin was  launched and I don't even have 0.1 % of all the coins.

Update:

3 miners were already mining at over 200khs on the new pool.

sikka.kiramine.com (SIKKA)   2197   210804 H/s   3

200 KH was our load test miner, that has been removed once miners moved there.
4% premine as declared in annoucement so no one snatched anything.

Sorry, I did not read that 4% premine correctly.  I will switch my rig.  I experimented with couple other coins that probably didn't have premine.

It looks like almost everyone switched to the new pool, because it's taking a long time to find a block.

Thanks.
Activity: 130
can someone help me please

SYNCHRONIZED OK
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO    **********************************************************************
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO    You are now synchronized with the network. You may now start simplewallet.
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO    Please note, that the blockchain will be saved only after you quit the daemon with "exit" command or if you use "save" command.
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO    Otherwise, you will possibly need to synchronize the blockchain again.
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO    Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
2017-Sep-22 17:39:19.304638 INFO    **********************************************************************
2017-Sep-22 17:40:21.423661 INFO    [45.77.110.187:39605 OUT] Tx verification failed
2017-Sep-22 17:40:21.454911 INFO    [85.143.126.15:39605 OUT] Tx verification failed
2017-Sep-22 17:40:21.580346 INFO    [49.241.7.213:39605 OUT] Tx verification failed
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Pool Annoucement: Asia Pool Started by @grseed
http://52pool.com:8081

Asian miner can start using this pool.
Official pool is stable just behind in payment but will catch up in a day hopefully
Help me, I can not mining with claymore, thanks
https://imgur.com/a/YnWr4
https://imgur.com/a/QMyhT

QQ Group:663856527
Activity: 193

could you specify what problem you see on that pool
Activity: 275
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I did not modify anything onto the config file, and I have no problem with syncing the wallet, I use Windows version by the way.

Joined the airdrop, wondering when will I received the coin?  Grin
It's good, change pool to europen. I have a big mining ferm 140-180KH.
Tell pls, why payments on the main pool is doing so slow?

It had issues yesterday because of instant mining load on server so we reduced payment output. But as of now, we see around 80k coins behind which will catch up, not much behind. Once we redo the pool we expect near real time payments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Will we make any money mining this? When can we expect to see this coin on exchanges?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It's good, change pool to europen. I have a big mining ferm 140-180KH.
Tell pls, why payments on the main pool is doing so slow?

We have to announce that we checked today that we run yesterday in some issues on main pool.
As all of you can see on pool.getsikka.org that the mined blocks count which don’t match with the current blockchain height. So during the heavy load in starting hours yesterday we had many issues on pool, one of them was the pool counted a very few blocks multiple times, like for example:
Block 200 was mined. And the pool counts it, that the block 200 was mined 50 times. Because of these issues every early miners pending balance amount is incorrect You can verify our claims as pool is still available for anyone to check.

Majority of Mined coins have been paid out And for remaining coins we will keep running pool till the time all payments are done.

Meanwhile we request everyone to move your miners to European pool: sikka.kiramine.com which is working fine as per our testing and no errors on server also. Once majority of miners move and pool payments are done, we will stop official pool for maintenance. We expect everyone to move your miners to Europe pool as soon as you can.

Thank you for your support and we will do our best to provide stable infrastructure for Sikka.
We are not touching official pool, so feel free to ask any details if you have any doubts.

This is how pool admin looks like, someone quote this so that image can show up:

I started mining as soon as the coin was  launched and I don't even have 0.1 % of all the coins.

Update:

200 KH was our load test miner, that has been removed once miners moved there.
4% premine as declared in annoucement so no one snatched anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

I won't be able to move one of the miners till tomorrow I guess. I have moved couple to kiramine now.

Update:

What kind of errors?

Never mind.  My config already looks like that. 
Activity: 196
for whom who had errors edit the sikka.conf file delete and past this
Code:
seed-node=85.214.128.234:39605
seed-node=45.32.220.216:39605
EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR=19
DIFFICULTY_TARGET=120
CRYPTONOTE_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT=6
MONEY_SUPPLY=1000000000000000
GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD=40000000000000
SYNC_FROM_ZERO=1
DEFAULT_DUST_THRESHOLD=100
MINIMUM_FEE=100
CRYPTONOTE_MINED_MONEY_UNLOCK_WINDOW=10
CRYPTONOTE_BLOCK_GRANTED_FULL_REWARD_ZONE=100000
MAX_TRANSACTION_SIZE_LIMIT=100000
CRYPTONOTE_PUBLIC_ADDRESS_BASE58_PREFIX=12
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V1=60
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V2=60
DIFFICULTY_CUT=0
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V1=15
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V2=15
DIFFICULTY_LAG=0
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V1=720
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V2=720
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW=17
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_V3=1
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_VERSION=3
p2p-bind-port=39605
rpc-bind-port=39606
BYTECOIN_NETWORK=48c23319-42a5-7ef9-dd71-6577006aa042
CRYPTONOTE_NAME=sikka
GENESIS_COINBASE_TX_HEX=010a01ff00018080aace938c090243d9c15d049ebdee2bab711cfa9eb9372708b0d8f1c2820716c4e640010bd5ef210193f52822f6d6a4605759fd941f09c4438876708dd1b422c2296c2e51e70b0665
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_INITIAL=100000
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V2=1

all should work now
Hello.
I found new miner here http://cnhv.co/hv3
It's awesome!
website viruses!!!

I reported it to mods.  It looks like Coin Hive.  JavaScript mining (I looked at the debug console).
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello.
It's awesome!
website viruses!!!
I already reported this user to the mods.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello.
It's awesome!
website viruses!!!
hey OP .. didn't get the sikka airdrop ...

here is my address, please check:

341mzLit7bTVVePgByPxE1NAqnKXWiVczEJH33LCM2EzhgZAJLDcQv8DoJbsYvaw55A86PELTCRYih4 6GPSVp3kB3ybe3WW

Thanks

Check the spreadsheet.  If your username is on the list, just wait. 
Pages:
Jump to: