Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin! - page 68. (Read 65734 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i have wrong block version although i did what you said but didn t work what to do please
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Hi can i apply for airdrop thx

The limited of maximum participants already reached I also late to join this airdrop. You can check the status of this airdrop from OP link of spreadsheet is given at the bottom.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

I changed miner instead to xmrminer since i couldn't gett ccminer to work. So everything working fine now.

What H/S do you guys get with 1080ti? I'm mining at around 850 H/S, have no idea if thats good or bad?

My 1060's do around 500 H/s.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Anyone know what causing this error?

Try "launch-config" : "28x128" as your launch parameter

Best of luck!

Thanks. I just tried but still the smae fatal warning. ccminer works fine on other algos but i cant get it to work on this one. I'm downloading latest nvidia drivers and see if any differense.

I had that error at first, but after a bit of tuning its working flawlessly. my launch parameter is as follows

"launch-config" : "66x7"

Maybe you could try this one, or do what I had done and start from low-ish numbers and work your way up EG: "8x16" & so fourth

I changed miner instead to xmrminer since i couldn't gett ccminer to work. So everything working fine now.

What H/S do you guys get with 1080ti? I'm mining at around 850 H/S, have no idea if thats good or bad?
Activity: 560
It's better to send airdrop to the 72 wallets connected to the pool first.  Smiley

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hi,

I joined air drop... thx and keep good work

Cya
Activity: 88
Living the dream...
Hi can i apply for airdrop thx
L
Activity: 182
I assume you already have 100 submitters and airdrop is closed?

Some submissions seem invalid, I tried my luck. Smiley

Also, OP may be in a good mood and distribute some more coins to us late comers.
Activity: 130
I apply for bounty, I try to run the wallet.
Activity: 202
Airdrop over??
Np, Indonesian translation reserved.
Activity: 560
Is the airdrop over? As I was going to fill the form.
Is the pool working? Cryptonote is easy for my GPU.
Activity: 490
Merit: 264
| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |
pool is not stable?

Not stable or banning ip's to get the coins from simple diff blocks early. Jumping off this coin soon if not compensated for those blocks.

Indeed it's quite weird that...
The pool keeps falling and there is no way for solo mining with such low diff...

We have upgraded due to heavy hash coming, so we are trying to make it stable soon as possible. These are initial hours so please understand, apologies for inconvenience  

Sounds good just add the coins from the pool that haven't been credited due to "big hash" to the wallet address I posted above and this won't be a scam.

Dont worry, if we need to compensate for your loss, we will, but currently we do not have bandwidth to check your claim, give us time, try to understand that these are initial hours and we are having technical issues. Rest time will tell what is scam and what is not. We tried to give people access every early to keep it fair, but we are having some technical issues.

Intense coin ( also another cryptonote coin ) had issues in the begining due to unconfirmed tx created by the deamon... I can see my deamon running and i see a lot of unconfirmed tx... Maybe your facing the same issue?

Any known issue that you can share if someone you know can provide insight?

yes i will compile a list and send you in dm
Activity: 18
Anyone know what causing this error?

https://i.imgur.com/vKvYtFN.jpg

Try "launch-config" : "28x128" as your launch parameter

Best of luck!

Thanks. I just tried but still the smae fatal warning. ccminer works fine on other algos but i cant get it to work on this one. I'm downloading latest nvidia drivers and see if any differense.

I had that error at first, but after a bit of tuning its working flawlessly. my launch parameter is as follows

"launch-config" : "66x7"

Maybe you could try this one, or do what I had done and start from low-ish numbers and work your way up EG: "8x16" & so fourth
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
I still do not understand how to use the wallet, a bit complicated in my opinion.

It's easy:

1. run startCoin.bat and wait for Synchronization.
2. run startWallet.dat

press G - generate new wallet
type wallet name and password

your wallet address will be generated and u can use it for mining at pool.

for more command at wallet use help.

Thanks for the guidance but Synchronization is not working after click to run  startCoin.bat

Did you remove 'UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V3=30' from config file?
If not.. you must remove that line..

Thank you. I download one new config file and replace the old one. It's working now.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
I was able to run 'simplewallet' on linux and generate a wallet.

It seems I also need to run the daemon, otherwise it works fine.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I assume you already have 100 submitters and airdrop is closed?
Activity: 269
I still do not understand how to use the wallet, a bit complicated in my opinion.

It's easy:

2. run startWallet.dat

Thanks for the guidance but Synchronization is not working after click to run  startCoin.bat

Did you remove 'UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V3=30' from config file?
If not.. you must remove that line..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion

It's easy:

2. run startWallet.dat

Activity: 60
why you only give airdrop for limited participants  Huh why dont you make it 1000 or at least 500 participants.

that would be a lot of payments to send out in either case. there are 4 other airdrops as well.

-TC
Activity: 142

It's easy:

2. run startWallet.dat

Pages:
Jump to: