Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 12. (Read 332068 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
John D. Rockefeller says "the way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets"

I just bought 1.3 btc work of silkcoin

crazy Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Here is the devs address and info if you are looking for a little payback or want to harass him until he kills himself.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.
Company: Comogam (Shimal Harichurn)
Address: 17 Shifa Road Durban XX 4051 ZA
Phone: +27.733383121

How do u know that this is the Dev.. Do you know him personally??? I think we should harrass you and kick the shit out of u.. Would u like that asshole

It's already been established that it's him. Silkcoin even responded to it the first time it was posted saying "I've done illegal, I didn't sell a 8k when everyone else was selling" so yeah, it is him. Check his history. He thinks he's playing a game but he is fucking with people's real world money now, this ain't a fucking game anymore. Karma's a bitch.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
John D. Rockefeller says "the way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets"

I just bought 1.3 btc work of silkcoin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Here is the devs address and info if you are looking for a little payback or want to harass him until he kills himself.

Shimal Harichurn
Durban Area, South Africa and is currently attending Northwood High School or Durban High School.

How do u know that this is the Dev.. Do you know him personally??? I think we should harrass you and kick the shit out of u.. Would u like that asshole
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Is someone working to fix this? Any news?
Yes I am arranging some action myself, will keep you all posted.
Activity: 154
Activity: 211
I Believe
Is someone working to fix this? Any news?
Activity: 22

Shimal Harichurn

Are you saying its some jolly kid that put this whole thing together!!!??? lol

This is not the silkcoin developer. Someone is trying to push the HEAT OFF THE REAL SILKCOIN DEVELOPERS and is TARGETING this poor kid.

People should not read into this and wait for feedback from the Silkcoin development team.. Nothing happens in minutes or hours. It takes days for a solution to be found and implemented.
Activity: 336
At mintpal,

NOTICE: Deposits and withdrawals are currently disabled for SC.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 101

I swear if anyone can tell me the identity of this dev i promise you I will be on the first flight to his hometown to beat him into a coma.

I think someone revealed that, scroll back to 10 pages.

This is why identities should always be hidden. There are real people who will kill you because they believe you lost them money if they know who you are. Violence is only the answer on TV and if you are a multi millionaire or higher.

I'm amazed to see some buyers in the books. I guess they are just late to the party and drinking anything to get plastered. Still a chance of a full recovery but nothing over 50/50.

So can you explain why doge, lite public their identify?
If you do nothing wrong, why you worry about that?

Hello, I have not posted on the silkcoin thread before now. I am here to put forward a remedy to those who are serious about a decent recovery of this coin. I would like to list a few facts regarding the current state of affairs.
1. all alt cryptos are purely speculative at the moment as no real adoption by the public for viable payment has taken hold.
2. We all invest with the hope that our selection will be a market success, IT IS A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT we have no one to blame for loses but ourselves.
3. Scam or not, we have a buzzing community that I am sure is capable of behaving as adults, by taking responsibility and refraining from childish insults and playing the blame game.
4. The silkcoin network can be easily recovered by a hard fork mandatory wallet update, that I may add could be encoded by anyone who is competent at coding right now. The community could put the job out for tender and who ever completes the task in a timely professional manner with integrity and without fault, would be up for selection to be  adopted by the community.
5. The successful applicant would be paid by the community for their labor and effort when the network is restored and is not bound to be a future developer. Its a case of the best wins for the future work also.
6. I live in Australia and am currently in touch with an excellent encoder here in Perth who achieved masters at a highly respectable University for C++ and others, he is a genius by IQ and has been further trained by the military. He will be reviewing the existing code (tonight Perth time) to the network to establish first that there is even in fact the 0 confirmation error, and then go from there and fix the wallet if required.

I always see opportunity in a disaster, remember success is built on many failures. Lets just get moving and turn this epic failure around and stop the emotional outbursts and insults at each other.

Activity: 133
Silk Coin deposits are still working at Cryptsy's send your coins there!!

why in Cryptsy's ?
Activity: 2
Silk Coin deposits are still working at Cryptsy's send your coins there!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yolo!
Guys, im sure there are talented ppl who wanna takeover the coin and continue its success. It already has a big community and support, just need to reinstate it back to working order and start planning new updates. gg
Activity: 440
http://taas.fund

Shimal Harichurn

At the very least, you are an idiot for posting what you believe to be the address of the dev, but very well could be a potentially innocent person. You complete and utter dolt.
Activity: 154

He's just a mixed up kid.  Give him a chance to give back the money.

If he will put money back, why not now?  What is he waiting for?
don't be silly, he run away with all your money.  lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

He's just a mixed up kid.  Give him a chance to give back the money.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
High School Kid Coin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Shimal Harichurn

Are you saying its some jolly kid that put this whole thing together!!!??? lol
Activity: 295

Shimal Harichurn

No matter what any dev did, you are a complete moron to give out an address. You are part of a sickness these days. Suppose the address details are incorrect and somebody innocent suffers? It happens all the time.
You are also lining yourself up for a charge of inciting to violence Angry
Activity: 238

Shimal Harichurn
Pages:
Jump to: