Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 15. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i'm running my boat now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Actually trading quite well right now on all exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
that's bad news for SC holder include me  Cry
but i will wait the good news so i will hold it  Smiley
Hope the best
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
just dump all you sc! it's going to be removed from exchanges soon

why is it being removed?
Activity: 42

+1  broken blockchain; shitting dev
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
most "devs" here don't know shit about code

they're not even real devs! they don't develop shit! Best developing they do is in photoshop creating fake ass images to lure the less informed into investing in their shit scam coin

Fuck you dev and fuck your mother.

I lost .05 of my hard earned BTC because you're a massive cunt.

omg, that hurts

whom i shall fuck?  i lost 2 BTC!

fuck! this retard dev knowing nothing about code. eco-fucking-system
Activity: 60
Fuck you dev and fuck your mother.

I lost .05 of my hard earned BTC because you're a massive cunt.

omg, that hurts
Activity: 33
I will start getting the outline of my proposal together shortly with the intention of posting it within the next 10 hours. I will be proposing a complete solution and outlining exactly how I intend to manage it while also setting expectations, goals, and timelines. Before any decisions are made we should allow the community to discuss opening and exchange thoughts.

We can certainly turn this around and I hope you give me the opportunity to manage that process while also handling the development tasks. Yes, we will need a new team. Yes, we will need a reward structure to compensate them (but I would like to make it performance-based; paid in installments to ensure they remain committed to the project). Yes, there a few different ways we can accomplish our common goals; I am weighing those options now which is the reason I need additional time before releasing any official proposals.
thank you
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
They don't deserve you man. Shit if you take this thing over I can't rip on it anymore  Angry

Also remember when I proposed my coin idea and you told me you didn't have time?

Your idea was fine; your proposal where I did all of the work and split everything 50/50 with you was the primary issue. Also, it's a lot of work launching a new coin from scratch. My time is quite limited and I choose the additional projects I take on carefully; SilkCoin already has a community, widespread exchange support, and other important elements that otherwise take time to establish. In addition, there are a number of people here who were burned and, if I can help to rectify that, that is yet another reason why I am willing to make time for this. I believe it's for the greater good of cryptocurrency and, really, humanity in general - we can help create a bright light in an otherwise dark, unforgiving sea.

Just keep me in the loop as things progress, guys - I will remain on standby. Hopefully this dev is willing to use a small percentage of his profits here to help make things right with this great community who supported and believed in him through all of this. There is clearly a mess here but I am confident I can help you guys get it cleaned up and back on track.

If we can ensure Silkcoin is stable and utilizing the latest technology, at least we will have a strong, stable base to begin building everything back on top of. Yes there are a few black eyes here but this isn't a TKO - it happens - I've seen much more difficult comebacks than this succeed and you would be amazed what a supportive community can do. Again, I wouldn't be able to commit to being the lead dev for an extended period of time (I have my own coin and community that I need to begin increasing my focus on as-is) but would certainly get everything fixed, up to date, and out of this rut while easing the transition to the new team. Also, I could help with the marketing and PR strategy while qualifying potential new talent interested in joining the team. I have been in the startup world for many years (I am the co-founder of SnapAppointments) and have seen situations similar to this a number of times. I am also very familiar with the latest Bitcoin Core source (I am an active contributor to the project) and recently updated Murraycoin to the 0.9.2 source.

Just one of many options, I'm sure. If a better offer comes along that's fine too - I am willing to assist in any capacity. If we want to continue to build this cryptocurrency movement, we can't leave behind a battlefield full of dead coins. No man coin is left behind!

Why nobody is considering seriously this offer? or am I missing something?

I 'hope' there are negotiations going on behind the scenes.
This looks to be a great offer from a reputable member. It would be a shame to see SC die when there are options like this available.

In the event 'Silkcoin' will not part with the 8 BTC, i wonder if bholzer would still consider doing the upgrade in exchange for payment by the community. Huh

Obviously, my first choice was to obtain the funds from the developers; it is growing increasingly obvious that is not going to happen. Greed is an unfortunate character flaw that we see all too often in this world. I figured there was an outside chance they would step up to the plate to help attempt to make things right; the jury is still out but I'm afraid the writing is on the wall.

You guys discuss things and weigh your options; I will come back within 12 hours to post an outline of my proposal. We will get this cleaned up.

I would support you at the helm.

As an added side bonus we wouldn't have to read megaman force his post's upon us all the time. That in itself is worth some BTC. With all due respect.

We can certainly turn this around and I hope you give me the opportunity to manage that process while also handling the development tasks. Yes, we will need a new team. Yes, we will need a reward structure to compensate them (but I would like to make it performance-based; paid in installments to ensure they remain committed to the project). Yes, there a few different ways we can accomplish our common goals; I am weighing those options now which is the reason I need additional time before releasing any official proposals.

This is what an honest person sounds like. You have to do your job or you don't get paid. Like everyone else on the planet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
I will start getting the outline of my proposal together shortly with the intention of posting it within the next 10 hours. I will be proposing a complete solution and outlining exactly how I intend to manage it while also setting expectations, goals, and timelines. Before any decisions are made we should allow the community to discuss openly and exchange thoughts.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Dont worry, nothing will happen until we get some "trusted" members to sit down and talk things over, anything that gets done will be have to be a community decision.
Activity: 5
They just put that a guy that helped establish Bitcoin is joining the SC dev tem Cheesy[/size][/size][/size][/size]
There is rumors that one of the developers was fundamental in developing BTC...Go SC Go!

there is rumors that on e of the developers was dumb asshole
Activity: 13
There is rumors that one of the developers was fundamental in developing BTC...Go SC Go!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I wish someone would fix the "Unwatch" button... Cry
Activity: 117
another brand new account

a community with absolutely no moderation is a feeding ground for scammers, especially when the funding comes from a untraceable/irreversible payment method.

Disgusting, isn't it?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Im happy to help out on the new team in some shape or form, i cant code, but im all in on trying to make this right.
We need to discuss what the options are and go from there, flick me a PM if your interested.

I'm also happy to help as Imentioned a few pages back.
It's been years since I coded anything in C++ so I wouldn't be any good there.
I do have 10+ years as a web developer, with 7+ as a senior developer in the finance industry.
I also have a few ideas/suggestions, based on my finance dev experience, which I think could help SC.
Activity: 154
It seems that the NEWS is coming soon, and the rumors do seem to be a FACT! A very rich team of developers are working on all aspects of SilkCoin, and I believe the technology behind this coin is going to be revolutionary!!! Go SC, GO!

another brand new account

a community with absolutely no moderation is a feeding ground for scammers, especially when the funding comes from a untraceable/irreversible payment method.
Pages:
Jump to: