Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 139. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Silk Coin holders...

How many coins can withstand a 7 day PoW phase and GO UP in price.

How many coins can get FUD hammered and maintain their price.

Silk Coin today is worth more than before the 2nd PoW...

Judge Crypto
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
My face when I got in at an average of 2200  Grin  Grin Wink Cheesy
win
@Gorillajam...

I know you are upset you could not get in early... dont be upset... we can be quite generous here

Hey put your silk coin address in your signature and maybe we can help you...

Judge Crypto

hahahah rumbled!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7333557
@Gorillajam...

I know you are upset you could not get in early... dont be upset... we can be quite generous here

Hey put your silk coin address in your signature and maybe we can help you...

Judge Crypto
Hey I did a little research...

Gorilla Jam is really SATAN... if you open his link he has malware that will steal your soul...

Seriously... He is SATAN...he has stolen souls before...read the bible...

Judge Crypto
One thing you will notice with other coins is that the other coins will have OLDER versions of the Silk wallet.  

Seriously look around... Silk is being copied...  Sadly it hurts but that tells you who is the original and the copy.

Judge Crypto
win
I just have to say in my entire time with the Silk Coin team I have never seen anything but integrity and hard work.

These are good people who work real hard on delivering a coin.

If you look at my history I fought HARD to scrap the 2nd PoW phase.  The team fought against it.  They thought it would not be fair and wanted the new people to be able to get in.  I thought that said a lot about the team.  If they really wanted a larger percentage of premine they could have cancelled the 2nd PoW.  

They have painstakingly gone out of their way to spend FIAT or BTC for events.  They are in it for the long haul.

The trolls are idiots.  Come on... same voice... It is irrelevant.  Even if it is the same voice they call them actors for a reason.  The voice is not even someone on the team.  They had a discussion on using an internal member and decided to outsource it.  

When one argument fails they will just pull another...  Next thing they will say dev is really SATAN blah blah blah...

There are a lot of scammy teams in crypto ... The Silk Team is top notch! PERIOD.

Judge Crypto

Can I give some advice. You arguments are starting to make you look guilty. Try toning it down. use distraction. the whole same voice over guy not be relevant thing naaaah not working.
win
I just have to say in my entire time with the Silk Coin team I have never seen anything but integrity and hard work.

If you look at my history I fought HARD to scrap the 2nd PoW phase.  The team fought against it.  They thought it would not be fair and wanted the new people to be able to get in.  I thought that said a lot about the team.  If they really wanted a larger percentage of premine they could have cancelled the 2nd PoW.  

They have painstakingly gone out of their way to spend FIAT or BTC for events.  They are in it for the long haul.

The trolls are idiots.  Come on... same voice... It is irrelevant.  Even if it is the same voice they call them actors for a reason.  The voice is not even someone on the team.  They had a discussion on using an internal member and decided to outsource it.  

When one argument fails they will just pull another...  Next thing they will say dev is really SATAN blah blah blah...

There are a lot of scammy teams in crypto ... The Silk Team is top notch! PERIOD.

Judge Crypto

They are the best scammers in crypto. Fancy websites, clones coins, tons of sockpuppets. A pro job for sure.

Judge Crypto
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Silkcoin has been added to Cryptsy!

Just checked, with that addition to Cryptsy, we now have our first SC/LTC market.
win
they are trying to block this information my crypto buddies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653509.new#new

+1,000,000 If you do this the troll will die Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Silkcoin has been added to Cryptsy!
win
nothing says sockpuppet scam coin like a stream of newbies being critical.

Who the fuck are you calling a newbie? I've got more activity and have been around longer than you, "Jr Member".

spacewide numnuts!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Who the fuck are you calling a newbie? I've got more activity and have been around longer than you, "Jr Member". You look much more like a sock puppet than I ever will. Anybody can look through my posts and see that I am involved in numerous coins. Looking through your posts it looks like your account was set up for one thing- to spread FUD about silkcoin...
Activity: 40
Guys just ignore him , don't feed the troll. Smiley
ignored

To everyone who actually is invested in Silkcoin.. Do what these guys do ignore the people saying bad things (with the ignore button) even trying to defend the coin hurts it as it fuels any debate the try and raise.. Don't say a word to them let them post and report them if need be but don't quote them or talk to them it just fills the forum with shit..

I've been burnt plenty of times but my head is held high with silkcoin.. Let's focus back on the positive community we are guys.. IGNORE EVERY TROLL
win
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
R2-D2R2 is right: I am actually turning into troll food at this stage and I am sorry gorillajam but at this stage I will ignore further posts on this issue. I will not ignore PM from you though and if you want to discuss mental health issues then I will reply. There is no shame in having mental health issues, intelligent people are more likely to have a mental health diagnosis. Considering we are on a forum about cryptocurrencies which would suggest both intelligence and some paranoia and I suspect bitcointalk forums users will be disproportionately represented concerning mental health diagnoses.

+1. Don't forget to do the same for MEGAman. When random strangers spend hours a day spreading unfounded fear in a coin thread- its means they have a hidden agenda. Without PROOF/HARD EVIDENCE/FACTS all they are doing is crying wolf. These guys spend more time and energy here than I, somebody who owns some of this coin, do. It is becoming really annoying how every thread on here is shat on by trolls like this.
Activity: 38
Great coin so far, very stable and still very potential.
I feel bad for the people that listened to some misbehavior here.
Too bad I have to say this in Silkcoin thread, but this forum needs some kind of approved member system.

e.g.: 20posts (meaningful posts) required in General section before posting into Announcement threads.

Silkcoin believers, keep it up lads.
Jump to: