Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 213. (Read 332099 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Can someone please update a potential investor? I don't think the front page is accurate anymore.
How many total coins? how many coins will be mined in final pow phase? when does that start and finish? how many coins currently? much appreciated
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Only less than 2800 blocks to the end of POW, right ?
Closer to 2500 blocks now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Only less than 2800 blocks to the end of POW, right ?
Activity: 298
Don't listen to the fud guys this is the moment buy in..SC will touch the moon. let's rock this.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why not just use premine for MP voting ?

Everyone when you have a chance, take a look at our new introductory video into SilkCoin

Introducing Operation Shock & Awe

What is Operation Shock & Awe?

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

How will Operation Shock & Awe work?

Operation Shock & Awe is a 2-part initiative.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

Who are the current participants on Part 1?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=541.0 to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin
3. Retweet all #silkcoin tweets from All Crypto All Day
4. Tweet what you like most about Silkcoin with the handle #silkcoin

everyone this guy is the same guy behind NUMUS which was a scam. His design work on this forum is a very strong style which is easy to spot. He often does the design stuff that makes everyone thinks it's legit and is often aggressive and a cheerleader on the scams he is involved in. BEWARE.

Ignorelist
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win

Everyone when you have a chance, take a look at our new introductory video into SilkCoin

Operation Shock & Awe is the internal name for a social initiative spearheaded through a series of giveaways from various outlets. The aim of operation shock and awe is to do a blitz of SilkCoin and get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin, download our wallet, learn about our features and in the process get listed on further exchanges.

Part 1, which is currently underway and will continue all the way through to the 2nd PoW phase, will be used to spread the word around about SilkCoin and in turn get listed on MintPal. This will provide us some stability and foundation going through to the 2nd PoW phase.

Part 2, which will collerate with the start of the 2nd Pow phase, will be a full on social media blitz to get as many people as possible to hear about SilkCoin. We already have some big crypto names in social media lined up ready for part 2. The names of these social media accounts will be anounced at the start of part 2.

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

Between the 2 above Twitter accounts, they have a following of over 36 000 people. SilkCoin will be tweeted about daily to each of these 36 000 followers.

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Each voter will receive 15 SC per vote. There are additional prizes which include a 15 000 SC grand prize to the person who votes the most along with 2 500 SC prizes each for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place voters

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=541.0 to claim your 15 SC rewards
2. Retweet this : https://twitter.com/CryptoSandwich/status/470789069430333443 with the handle #silkcoin

everyone this guy is the same guy behind NUMUS which was a scam. His design work on this forum is a very strong style which is easy to spot. He often does the design stuff that makes everyone thinks it's legit and is often aggressive and a cheerleader on the scams he is involved in. BEWARE.
win
Anyone notice always the same newbie accounts talking nonsense whenever a coin is doing well mmm Roll Eyes what a coincidence oh my oh my even a child can figure it out, probably the same person registering several account on bitcointalk , i have seen this trend every time a new coin started doing well  you'll start seeing these newbies account popping out of nowhere trying to turn a good post into negativity . Its a shame there is no mods.

your funny, you have less than 50 posts and I have more than 200, who's the newbie FUD boy now?

All Crypto All Day
CryptoSandwich

CryptoSandwich is in charge of our MintPal voting campaign that can be found here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

What can I do to help?

1. Vote for us on MintPal and post here : http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0 to claim your 15 SC rewards

Anyone notice always the same newbie accounts talking nonsense whenever a coin is doing well mmm Roll Eyes what a coincidence oh my oh my even a child can figure it out, probably the same person registering several account on bitcointalk , i have seen this trend every time a new coin started doing well  you'll start seeing these newbies account popping out of nowhere trying to turn a good post into negativity . Its a shame there is no mods.
You will always get people trying to spread FUD to keep us from moving forward.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=541.0

Not sure is it dev team who hosted that paid for votes, but it is running nice and effective
Activity: 308
Trade volume NO 2 in p!!!!
SellALL, BuyBTC
win
Listen, im totally serious. Ive sent eh same pattern of design through a series of quality scams that have wallets and even exchanges.

Check out Sharecoin and its exchange. My gut says this is one of a series of well planned scams.

If not not harm done, but seriously I think it is.

Just so you know.... I have reported you for being toxic and spreading fud without any proofs whatsoever.

Meanwhile we are getting to that sweet 12TH place on mintpal

so VOTE !  Smiley

I'm gonna love saying I told you so to you personally.
Listen, im totally serious. Ive sent eh same pattern of design through a series of quality scams that have wallets and even exchanges.

Check out Sharecoin and its exchange. My gut says this is one of a series of well planned scams.

If not not harm done, but seriously I think it is.

Just so you know.... I have reported you for being toxic and spreading fud without any proofs whatsoever.

Meanwhile we are getting to that sweet 12TH place on mintpal

so VOTE !  Smiley
win

If not not harm done, but seriously I think it is. A wallet is easy to make from NXT, it will be the POW that simply doesnt turn up in a few days I bet. Plus all the whitepaper and store functions are just talk like Edgecon was.

Look, of course I could be wrong but thinking of this as FUD rather than a reasonable statement considering very high quality scams that promised alot then disappeared only an idiot would at least consider the possibility.

Now a sock puppet will pop up and say its FUD.
Activity: 298

Well done all 13th ! Getting so close!

keep voting , we will be 9th in no time!

VOTE FOR US .. !! Please!

9254 Votes, Soon we will be on 12th and so on. Go SC go Cheesy
Activity: 77
Cause he was being a moron!  Grin
Our beautiful SC forum infected with these type of nonsense.
btw I got and error just now, anyone else? I didnt know how to post the pic on the forum xD

Something like

MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!

Is it my side problem?
What OS are you running?

Win7 64bit?
Should I del the whole file except the wallet.dat or does it just need a fix?
Downloading the blockchain will take me hours >.<
Activity: 294
This coin is somehow rising up the voting list on mintpal so fast, it went from 50th position to 12th in a few days.. I think people are quickly realizing that as soon as it hits mintpal where all the large investors are its a 5m+ market cap coin.
btw I got and error just now, anyone else? I didnt know how to post the pic on the forum xD

Something like

MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!

Is it my side problem?
What OS are you running?
Activity: 77

Something like

MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!

Is it my side problem?
Jump to: