Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 343. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Reminds me of the Mooncoin launch. At least the developer isn't getting “DDoSed”.

Yeah, that was a fun one.
Getting ddossed while talking on the IRC without any disconnects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
can i roll a blunt in time?
Not only can you roll it, you can smoke it, run down to the Circle K for some munchies, take a nap, wake up in a stupor and still have time to take a dump.  Go for it.

lol
Activity: 210
Not only can you roll it, you can smoke it, run down to the Circle K for some munchies, take a nap, wake up in a stupor and still have time to take a dump.  Go for it.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy +1
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
It's coming soon please be patient a few minutes more so we all get a perfect launch. Thanks for your comprehension.

perfect launch? you had 2 days to get a perfect launch and now you're busy insta-mining. developers just killed all credibility for this coin. im out. good luck with this scam.

Crypto credibility? That is sooo 2009. Now it's all about the 'dev' to cash in quick and move on to the next scam, I mean coin. Who has time for credibility? LOL
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

If You gonna left something Yes you can Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've got to take a dump for like 10 minutes... guys... hurry up  Grin

Filthy casual, I can control my rigs from the toilet.  
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Activity: 98
Reminds me of the Mooncoin launch. At least the developer isn't getting “DDoSed”.
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've got to take a dump for like 10 minutes... guys... hurry up  Grin
Who the fuck is schnurf?
Activity: 301
Activity: 182
what if dev is delaying this because he is launching libertycoin?

i'm right dev?

lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Get a better broadband dude your upload sucks lol
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
what if dev is delaying this because he is launching libertycoin?

i'm right dev?
Please guys.. you don't even know what's happening. Spread shit about things with proof. I'll laugh when we do get the wallet and it says "block 2". idiots.

it has happened much 2 often, that's why nobody trusts in "sorry i am uploading please be Patient"

Really sorry about the delay you know we had to do last minute fixes.

As for the blocks yes indeed its block 2 right now and will stay that way until you open the wallet since pools will come after.

love

So, your wallet is working and synced...hmm didn't get enough from the premine?
Activity: 67
Please guys.. you don't even know what's happening. Spread shit about things with proof. I'll laugh when we do get the wallet and it says "block 2". idiots.

it has happened much 2 often, that's why nobody trusts in "sorry i am uploading please be Patient"

Really sorry about the delay you know we had to do last minute fixes.

As for the blocks yes indeed its block 2 right now and will stay that way until you open the wallet since pools will come after. No no one has the wallet and no one is mining.

can you just stop BSing and tell us when it will be available?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Jump to: