Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 344. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please guys.. you don't even know what's happening. Spread shit about things with proof. I'll laugh when we do get the wallet and it says "block 2". idiots.

it has happened much 2 often, that's why nobody trusts in "sorry i am uploading please be Patient"

Really sorry about the delay you know we had to do last minute fixes.

As for the blocks yes indeed its block 2 right now and will stay that way until you open the wallet since pools will come after.

love
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Do I have the time to go for a dump?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I bet than if I go make my dinner now I will be at time to "pre mined"
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
But is there actually a pool mining this ?
Activity: 168
Please guys.. you don't even know what's happening. Spread shit about things with proof. I'll laugh when we do get the wallet and it says "block 2". idiots.

it has happened much 2 often, that's why nobody trusts in "sorry i am uploading please be Patient"

Really sorry about the delay you know we had to do last minute fixes.

As for the blocks yes indeed its block 2 right now and will stay that way until you open the wallet since pools will come after. No no one has the wallet and no one is mining.
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Activity: 91
You bloodsucking leeaches! You guys are just butthurt because you rented rigs like the greedy bastards that you are and are losing minutes on the rent!

No one told you to rent rigs before time! I am still waiting for the launch to rent! What a bunch of retards that call shitcoin and scam to anything that does not go their way!
Activity: 138
When someone gives you a time and it's a huge deal if you get in on it fast...30 minutes is a long time
Activity: 210
but do your homework better next time dev. emiratescoin, this one at least made me smile..
Activity: 85
This is a shit launch.
Activity: 106
Can't you just wait 30 bloody minuts?
Activity: 88
legendary
Activity: 1148
Is this a joke, where is the camera?
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Activity: 196

Well we do, the files are still 'uploading'!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
How long damn this suckssss Undecided
Activity: 171
legendary
Activity: 1484
Who dont like launch, dont mine  Angry
Activity: 210

Jump to: