Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 354. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
When will you know if you are staying scrypt or not?

Current status:

Is launch still on?

At the moment, yes. Sorry for the X11 supporters but we got way more support for scrypt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Quick question, will Silkcoin be launching on the ShareXCoin exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
When will you know if you are staying scrypt or not?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think maybe you change the name of this coin will make a huge success——silkroadcoinn

Hehe, sorry but we want to stay far far away from onion silkroad we have nothing to do with them. The name is a reference to the real silk road http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road and by the way that's why there's a camel  Roll Eyes .

The Silk Road, or Silk Route, is a series of trade and cultural transmission routes that were central to cultural interaction through regions of the Asian continent connecting the West and East by linking traders, merchants, pilgrims, monks, soldiers, nomads and urban dwellers from China to the Mediterranean Sea during various periods of time.

That's the point, linking traders, merchants, pilgrims, monks, soldiers, nomads and urban dwellers  Grin.

As for bounties, don't hesitate to contact us with your services even if it is not on the list.
Also don't be worried if you don't get an instant answer we are all overwhelmed at the moment but we'll answer to every single message.
We pay bounties in SC and in BTC.
Activity: 88
Is launch still on?

At the moment, yes. Sorry for the X11 supporters but we got way more support for scrypt.

Nice I think if it launched on time there is a good chance the coin will make it.

Any bounties for advertising?
Activity: 142
I think maybe you change the name of this coin will make a huge success——silkroadcoinn
Activity: 168
Is launch still on?

Activity: 88
Is launch still on?
It really doesn't matter.. X11 is the same in the meanwhile like Scrypt, if you want something "new" or different, go for a real new algo like X13, Qubit, or even Groestl... Groestl would be cool.

X11 is super mainstream, every second coin is X11...

So a a pool owner, can I ask. I'm looking at the blackcoinpool
and see:

x11 - 240 Miners = 2.72 GH
scrypt - 683 Miners = 1.21 GH

Why is there many more miners on scrypt but less hash?

It looks like bigger rigs are pointed at x11, so if the same
was true for this coin mining, actually the spread would be
less?

it looks like u dont know much about x11.
u cant compare hashrates directly on different algos.In fact on same rig u will get 3 times the hashrate runing x11 than scrypt.

You'd be right! which is why the ? Smiley

So divide by 3 to get an average per miner. It's
still more hash?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
http://s28.postimg.org/y3z9tagrd/xhash.png

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool Address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3367

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%

Activity: 68
It really doesn't matter.. X11 is the same in the meanwhile like Scrypt, if you want something "new" or different, go for a real new algo like X13, Qubit, or even Groestl... Groestl would be cool.

and see:

less?

it looks like u dont know much about x11.
u cant compare hashrates directly on different algos.In fact on same rig u will get 3 times the hashrate runing x11 than scrypt.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

and see:

less?

Good point.

Keep on schedule and keep scrypt.   Kiss
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Keep it scrypt. Everything planned for it and pow phases are short so it's not a big deal.
+10000000000000000000

put wallet in password zip before launch like other devs

and see:

less?
Activity: 73
Obviously X11 is best choice , if scrypt ,then big miner coming ,diff higher ,they all left ,coin's died..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 710
X11, same reasons as above

Like the GUI, but the camel animation is confusing, only affiliation I can see between a camel and silk is the silk road, so why use a camel? 
Activity: 18
Unless the point of distribution is "feed all the coins to the script asic's" (especially the case with pre announced coin), go for x11.
With x11 you'll have a much better spread of hash, and therefore a better spread of coins in pow fase. I guess i don't have to explain why a spread of wealth would be better Smiley
Activity: 623
Jump to: