Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚠️ [ANN] SINE — music streaming that pays you [🔥ICO is live now!🔥] - page 4. (Read 5624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Just in! Watch the video review of Sine by Adam Guerbuez for his ICO Insider series. Adam is the founder of Bitcoin Official channel, one of the most popular bitcoin and cryptocurrency related content on YouTube.

Hello was watching around on this thread and thought this idea is great.
Now i see also Adam Guerbuez is promoting SINE on his bitcoin channel.
Is he also involved in this project?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Amazing review from Keith Wareing!
Just in! Watch the video review of Sine by Adam Guerbuez for his ICO Insider series. Adam is the founder of Bitcoin Official channel, one of the most popular bitcoin and cryptocurrency related content on YouTube.
SINE token pre-Sale is live now!
Join the pre-Sale and receive a 30% bonus on the tokens you buy!

https://sine.media/
Hacker Noon article about Sine project.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
nice website and interessing project i joined the airdop thx
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Instantly get paid whenever your music streams. Find your audience and promote your music with the most efficient targeting

Next level targeting. Precisely target your campaign and easily find new fans with our big data.
Super-engaged audience. We're the only music streaming service that is rewarding listeners for their activity
Instant payouts. Send money to your wallet in a minute. No more waiting a month for your check
More money. We pay at least 30% more money to artists than other leading streaming services.

I think that was awesome sir....
This 's the right place for new musician
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
interesting project. looking forward to this.  Smiley
Nice one. Simple and good looking. Especially I love the feature of targeting - quite useful for music producers I think. I'm in. Wink

Glad you liked this feature! We're sure it'll do a great job for musicians and labels.
The website looks very nice, I will be waiting for the bounty campaign so I can earn some of these tokens. I will also invest in this token, so my average buy in is very low. I see a very good potential in this coin, if the team is skilled enough to deliver what they promise to do.

Thank you, we appreciate that!
Activity: 1
Nice one. Simple and good looking. Especially I love the feature of targeting - quite useful for music producers I think. I'm in. Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Hello dev, i see on your site if i can connect my soundcloud to your site. If i connect it, music that i created/upload on soundcloud will be appear on my profil on your site? And if yes, if i got a lot listener and fav on soundcloud, will that stats included on my profil?

Hi cissrawk, we're planning to use information from your Soundcloud/Spotify account to know your taste in music, but we don't think it will be reasonable to merge Sine with other streaming services completely.
Thats good then. Thanks for the response! Anyway goodluck for it, i always waiting good news from you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
The website looks very nice, I will be waiting for the bounty campaign so I can earn some of these tokens. I will also invest in this token, so my average buy in is very low. I see a very good potential in this coin, if the team is skilled enough to deliver what they promise to do.
Activity: 26
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Great! Waiting for airdrop ))
20 million music that can be enjoyed by streaming and getting paid for it, this is fun, but the most important thing is ICO, because that would be the initial development of this project, hopefully ICO runs smoothly, I'm interested to join

This number may be bigger, we're currently working on several ways of music licensing.
Pages:
Jump to: