Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚠️ [ANN] SINE — music streaming that pays you [🔥ICO is live now!🔥] - page 5. (Read 5624 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
20 million music that can be enjoyed by streaming and getting paid for it, this is fun, but the most important thing is ICO, because that would be the initial development of this project, hopefully ICO runs smoothly, I'm interested to join
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
the first thing that really attracted attention is, the work is very fun, streaming music, and paid, simple, but it becomes very promising, I'm sure with this development, good luck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nice project with good idea.

I like it

We're always happy to receive feedback like this, thank you!
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project with good idea.

I like it
Bookmark this page, waiting for airdrop and bounty campaign. If possible, reserve Chinese translation campaign if u need Smiley

Thanks a lot! We'll post the information about our bounty campaign in a few days! Wink
Your website is cool and looks good that is first interesting thing. Secondly my question is the release of application is estimated to be out somewhere in Q2 2018. There are at least two similar projects working on similar concept with advanced level of development. How would you compete with them ?

Thank you! Could you please write the names of the projects you've mentioned?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Your website is cool and looks good that is first interesting thing. Secondly my question is the release of application is estimated to be out somewhere in Q2 2018. There are at least two similar projects working on similar concept with advanced level of development. How would you compete with them ?
the number of projects on the theme of music began to increase. listening to win is a nice app. I hope you will succeed. I'm going to follow.  Roll Eyes

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!
I am loving this already. Can't wait for 23rd Oct. Cool

We're so pleased to hear that!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
Hi,
i will do Vietnamese translation, if needed.
please pm me.  Smiley
Are you planning airdrops?

Hi bricktop8! Yes, we are, we'll give more information about it in a few days.
other projects that make music as the main concept, maybe this is a little bit simpler with simple planning, presale 5 more days, there is enough time to know this project more, hopefully run well

Hi Ardhi, you're absolutely right, we wanted to make the concept of Sine as simple as possible. Thank you!
Nice idea, but how will you survive against other similar projects?

Hi DerScreever, thank you! Could you please write the names of the particular projects so we can compare them to Sine?
Activity: 224
other projects that make music as the main concept, maybe this is a little bit simpler with simple planning, presale 5 more days, there is enough time to know this project more, hopefully run well
Hello dev, i see on your site if i can connect my soundcloud to your site. If i connect it, music that i created/upload on soundcloud will be appear on my profil on your site? And if yes, if i got a lot listener and fav on soundcloud, will that stats included on my profil?

Hi cissrawk, we're planning to use information from your Soundcloud/Spotify account to know your taste in music, but we don't think it will be reasonable to merge Sine with other streaming services completely.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
Ib am wait the next information for this coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
Are you planning airdrops?
Activity: 6
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I am loving this already. Can't wait for 23rd Oct. Cool
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i don't understand why? this project lready exist.. https://www.bitrad.io/

Hi, this project is dedicated to streaming music radio stations, not separate tracks and albums.
There are tons of other differences, but this one is the most important.

Ok let's see if in case those differences will make this project successful. Bro is trying to survive in cryptoworld. So if the dev will be active here, then, they might at least compete with the popularity of BRO project.
Pages:
Jump to: