Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 39. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
SINGULARDTV wallet under maintainance in bittrex this is approx 3 days, anyone know about this?

So the coins are locked on Bittrex? That doesn't sound good.

It is explaining why the price is bouncing back, if people can deposit fund, the price will be under ico price. I wanna get some cheaper than ico price.  Cheesy
i wonder when the wallet problem be fixed from trexx i think your assessment is correct to avoid big dump from early holders and bounty earner.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
We can't even sell the tokens, serious issue, if the deposit opens, the price will be dumped hard
Activity: 695
SINGULARDTV wallet under maintainance in bittrex this is approx 3 days, anyone know about this?

I brought some more Tokens to round up my supply, I am still waiting for reply, from their support as to how long this issue will last. I did withdraw BTC with no problems thou.  Wink
Activity: 625
All this money thrown their way, but where is the promised product? Coming soon, coming soon, under maintenance...are these businesses really making tens of millions from people satisfied buying unfinished (and possibly never produced at all) goods, empty promises?
the developers did not expect 15 min ICO) Now they need some time.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
All this money thrown their way, but where is the promised product? Coming soon, coming soon, under maintenance...are these businesses really making tens of millions from people satisfied buying unfinished (and possibly never produced at all) goods, empty promises?
Activity: 89

It is explaining why the price is bouncing back, if people can deposit fund, the price will be under ico price. I wanna get some cheaper than ico price.  Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 103

Activity: 71
Altcoin - Market Maker
i am watching here.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
If deposit paused to bad for the coin,
if price is low although dumpers cannot dump ...

How much SNGLS to earn in signature campaign?

only 100k sngls, a few of total supply, easy.
Thanks, I asked exactly  for this purpose, I was afraid of bounty dump.. I would like to have many SNGLS  but better to buy after dump than before :d. But if it is 0.1mio only there is no danger.
I wish I Couldn't buy below 2.8k
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 86
I read that Ethereum is under a denial of service attack. So that could have effect on things.

Indeed, bittrex wallet is under maintainence, we need to wait longer.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
Bounty received, thank you Devs! Grin Grin
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Crypto Future here i come
oh my Roll Eyes want to buy some more SNGLS before we really launch. but i think its to late. But got my hands on some some hours ago, so its not that bad
Activity: 471
I read that Ethereum is under a denial of service attack. So that could have effect on things.
Activity: 471

Why did deposit pause?
Activity: 116
How much of SNGLS average you signaturecampaign-guys got if not a secret?  Cheesy

max was like 8k tokens if you were legendary and you joined from the start date, average was about 2-3k / user.

yeah i see, not the best but still free 30 dollars Smiley not talking about future potential and price growth
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
How much of SNGLS average you signaturecampaign-guys got if not a secret?  Cheesy

max was like 8k tokens if you were legendary and you joined from the start date, average was about 2-3k / user.
Activity: 116
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

only 100k sngls, a few of total supply, easy.
Pages:
Jump to: