Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 48. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
http://i.imgur.com/nPn7rcQ.png

Looks like it was bigger than I thought....a couple million dumped under market at least.  A couple different transactions....wow!

wtf, it is 40X instant profit, which whale was so retarded?? I wanna get them. lol.

Why dumped? Bad news??

Probably a retarded misstype and boom, trashed about 34 BTC. It's coming to the normal price now at slow steps.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Looks like it was bigger than I thought....a couple million dumped under market at least.  A couple different transactions....wow!

wtf, it is 40X instant profit, which whale was so retarded?? I wanna get them. lol.

Why dumped? Bad news??

It was more than likely a mistake.

If he's reading this I just want them to know that they should learn from this mistake. That there are more important things in life, and that he will have more opportunities in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Looks like it was bigger than I thought....a couple million dumped under market at least.  A couple different transactions....wow!

Why dumped? Bad news??

Looks like it was bigger than I thought....a couple million dumped under market at least.  A couple different transactions....wow!

How much was that worth in ICO price?

0.00002470 btc was the price per SNGLS. The poor guy dumped about 34 BTC.
So 34.7 worth of Bitcoin sold for 1.

That's it, it was clearly a mistake Tongue Grin

Lets not forget the other one 19.986 BTC for 2.43.

So assuming it's the same person they sold 54.686 worth of Bitcoins for 2.53.

So 34.7 worth of Bitcoin sold for 1.

That's it, it was clearly a mistake Tongue Grin

So 34.7 worth of Bitcoin sold for 1.1.  Huh

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Bought some on ICO, never thought someone would dump a coin that can only go up. Bought some on Bittrex, still cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

I missed that dump shit
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Wow....Anybody see that big dump on Bittrex?  I missed it.  Sold at a fraction of ICO!  Was that real?  51 BTC worth?  WTF?

How crazy do you have to be to pay ~0.00001255 btc in the ico......then a few hours later dump 20+ btc worth down to 0.00000079 btc before any buy support has even built up

You might as well walk over to the town square and throw a stack of cash in the air, unbelievable noobery

ico price was 0.00002470 btc
whales entered in  the game

Why would a whale dump all the way down to 0.00000079?  That doesn't make any sense at all!  That's an anti-whale!
purchase orders were all the whale
 wants to pull the price down

Well, the whale just lost around 96% of his investment....how's he gonna get that back?  The big numbers were at the lower ranges....there was hardly any buy support at all!  A whale didn't do that....that's just nonsense.  That was a huge dump for very little, if any, possible advantage....That was a big dump!  And a big loss if they were purchased tokens.

How much did they lose in BTC term? Perhaps somebody made a really, really big mistake not being familiar with the exchange. They could be really sad right now.

If it was a fat finger then they should have noticed on the review order prompt....unless, like, a person's cat was dancing on the keyboard or something....very weird.  Why do all these fishy things happen around ICO's?  Grrrrr!  It was about a 30 BTC loss I believe....if they were purchased tokens.

I feel extremely sorry for that person. I've had similar things happen to me, but for like a $12 lost. Being new to trading and filling out the wrong box.
Too late for the ICO and the 79 sat party. Good for the people were able to pick up some at the exchange.

Whoever had that 79 sat order is a lucky bastard.

Literally just made about $20k profit from a $660 lowball unicorn offer on exchange
Wow. Unbelievable. I am beyond jealous right now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Wow....Anybody see that big dump on Bittrex?  I missed it.  Sold at a fraction of ICO!  Was that real?  51 BTC worth?  WTF?

How crazy do you have to be to pay ~0.00001255 btc in the ico......then a few hours later dump 20+ btc worth down to 0.00000079 btc before any buy support has even built up

You might as well walk over to the town square and throw a stack of cash in the air, unbelievable noobery

Why would a whale dump all the way down to 0.00000079?  That doesn't make any sense at all!  That's an anti-whale!

Well, the whale just lost around 96% of his investment....how's he gonna get that back?  The big numbers were at the lower ranges....there was hardly any buy support at all!  A whale didn't do that....that's just nonsense.  That was a huge dump for very little, if any, possible advantage....That was a big dump!  And a big loss if they were purchased tokens.

How much did they lose in BTC term? Perhaps somebody made a really, really big mistake not being familiar with the exchange. They could be really sad right now.

If it was a fat finger then they should have noticed on the review order prompt....unless, like, a person's cat was dancing on the keyboard or something....very weird.  Why do all these fishy things happen around ICO's?  Grrrrr!  It was about a 30 BTC loss I believe....if they were purchased tokens.

79? No whale would do that. Only poor guy who made big mistake.

yet another reason why I don't like ICOs price action never makes sense
thats the problem if those who got free coin dump the coin right away it can completely ruin the project but for sure dev have a good plan for this project to progress just let them do their job and wait while holding.

0.00000079   1404730.94912786   1.10973744

Sold a chunk he paid 34.7 btc for earlier today for 1.1 btc a few hours later

They promoted the ico as being on oct. 5 for a while.  Then they waited until sept. 30 to change the date to oct. 2, so a bunch of people like me missed ico.

Could this big sell order be the dev's way of giving people like me a chance for cheap SNGLS after their date-changing move?

I highly doubt that, since it's not a situation where they're going to know that all who missed it are going to be there, excluding all else. And nobody is that generous, especially when they don't know who's going to buy.

I complained about date change earlier and posted "WTB" 2 times, so they would have known they were dumping SNGLS they got for free into orders of people who missed ico due to date change.

I feel they would just contact you directly rather than blindly dump. Plus doing that is not good for the coin, so they wouldn't do that to it.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
Too late for the ICO and the 79 sat party. Good for the people were able to pick up some at the exchange.

Whoever had that 79 sat order is a lucky bastard.

Literally just made about $20k profit from a $670 lowball unicorn offer on exchange
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 364
move that crypto

thats the problem if those who got free coin dump the coin right away it can completely ruin the project but for sure dev have a good plan for this project to progress just let them do their job and wait while holding.

They promoted the ico as being on oct. 5 for a while.  Then they waited until sept. 30 to change the date to oct. 2, so a bunch of people like me missed ico.

Could this big sell order be the dev's way of giving people like me a chance for cheap SNGLS after their date-changing move?

I highly doubt that, since it's not a situation where they're going to know that all who missed it are going to be there, excluding all else. And nobody is that generous, especially when they don't know who's going to buy.

I complained about date change earlier and posted "WTB" 2 times, so they would have known they were dumping SNGLS they got for free into orders of people who missed ico due to date change.

Pages:
Jump to: