Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SINGULARDTV (ETHEREUM) - Launch Completed! - page 72. (Read 137929 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
It's unfortunate when those in a position of power make false accusations against an innocent person.  In my case it was easily defendable and the accusations against me were quickly dismissed.  The truth is here, in the Iowa gov's dismissal letter: https://view.publitas.com/p222-9279/dismissal/page/1  

Please note that this dismissal is "with prejudice", which means that the accusations against me were dismissed permanently, once and for all and cannot be brought back to court.  This happened because there was never any basis for the accusations in the first place.  I never spoke with any media about this, so any media stories stating anything other than my innocence are completely untrue, uninformed and one-sided.    

I am happy to answer any questions about this matter.  So please ask them to me here.  Please also note, this incident that falsely accused me in the past will not be possible in the future with SingularDTV's smart contract modules.  This past experience is partly my inspiration to build this platform, to ensure that transparency and real-time auditing never allow this to happen again to artists and creators.  

Activity: 5
waiting for official ANN.

Not sure will they open an official ANN, actually they may use this as their ANN, because they have paid quite a lot of money to icocountdown service.

Neither SingularDTV nor ConsenSys paid anything for the attention of ICOcountdown.  We are grateful for their excitement, but also please keep in mind that they do not speak for SingularDTV in any official or unofficial capacity.  Please only rely on the SingularDTV.com web site for official information.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
> Will Ico start the day after tomorrow?

We have a thumbs up from our tech audit team.  Still waiting for finalization from the legal guardian/audit team. 

Start date is not likely to be before the end of this month.

why 19Sept. is here: http://www.smithandcrown.com/event/13043/ ?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
I am looking forward to the launch of your ICO and will be supporting this project all the way! Grin
> Will Ico start the day after tomorrow?

We have a thumbs up from our tech audit team.  Still waiting for finalization from the legal guardian/audit team. 

Start date is not likely to be before the end of this month.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Will Ico start the day after tomorrow?
> This news dropped like a bomb!

This is not news.  It is history.

Zach's project was swept up in a broad cleansing of a fraud-filled situation.  Zach was quickly cleared and not deemed a "person of interest" as proceedings unfolded.

I have zero concern about Zach's artistic and fiduciary integrity.

Very cool, however, for the Internet to do excellent due diligence in this respect.  Looking forward to creating blockchain-based bounty systems for driving various kinds of DD.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Very informative on the tax issue. This is what we must do before investing in any new ICO.
Activity: 364
This news dropped like a bomb!

Hope it does not affect the project, and please be fair with you all!
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
when can i buy some fraud tokens
Activity: 2
SingularDTV?  Yes, of course.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
I was writer, director and a producer of The Scientist.  Unfortunately, the Executive Producer and another producer committed fraud that I was unaware of.  Because my name was on the company documents along with the other producers the investigators handed down blanket charges to everyone.  As soon as they looked deeper into everything I was exonerated of any wrong doing.  I was not part of any fraud nor was there any snitching.  I told the truth about my involvement with the film.  The Iowa authorities apologized to me and asked me to sign a paper stating that I would not sue them.  I signed that paper and we went our separate ways.  There was systemic issues within the Film Commission of Iowa at that time and several projects were investigated.  The mistake I made in that situation was picking the wrong partners.  I have definitely not picked the wrong partners in this instance.  There is no story here with regard to me, Zach LeBeau.  

So will this project continue? That's very important to me.
Activity: 2
Joe, Arie and myself know exactly who Zach LeBeau is, and that is why he is our CEO.  He’s an extraordinary visionary and a confident and competent leader. All of our founders and SingularDTV are committed to transparency. Having been in the film industry for over 15 years…I knew about the Iowa state tax issue that was headed by Tom Wheeler, the state's former film chief who was the main culprit.  Unfortunately, a lot of good film projects fell victim to this and Zach’s was one of them.  I think it helps to understand how film credits work and that the credit of  “producer” doesn’t mean one has anything to do with the financial or business dealings of a project.  Zach was a writer/director who was awarded a credit as a producer, which often happens in the film industry, having nothing to do with financial practices of the project. The director role is strictly creative. And it’s no surprise that Zach was fully exonerated.  I work with directors and writers all the time and they do not get involved in spending or finances at all. As his partner, if I thought there was any wrong doing on his part related to fraud or snitching, we would not be doing business together.   
Activity: 45
I was writer, director and a producer of The Scientist.  Unfortunately, the Executive Producer and another producer committed fraud that I was unaware of.  Because my name was on the company documents along with the other producers the investigators handed down blanket charges to everyone.  As soon as they looked deeper into everything I was exonerated of any wrong doing.  I was not part of any fraud nor was there any snitching.  I told the truth about my involvement with the film.  The Iowa authorities apologized to me and asked me to sign a paper stating that I would not sue them.  I signed that paper and we went our separate ways.  There was systemic issues within the Film Commission of Iowa at that time and several projects were investigated.  The mistake I made in that situation was picking the wrong partners.  I have definitely not picked the wrong partners in this instance.  There is no story here with regard to me, Zach LeBeau.  
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
It is sad, especially when you see big names like Joseph Lubin, Arie Levy-Cohen then Kim Jackson if you look on her IMDB page, she produced 5 movies all of which are 6 or 7+ rated. I was confident in the group after I researched these 3 people, then I checked Zach, nothing to show for except the fraud and snitching. Too bad man..too bad...
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Man.. such a watse for this project.  Tongue
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
So ZACH LEBEAU CEO of this project was a fraudster?

I am afraid so, damn they hired ethereum co-founder as CTO, I was almost scammed, thanks US government.

Or maybe the rest of the team don't know much about ZACH LEBEAU. I think if they know what he did beforem they won't risk to destroy their own image and reputation.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

I am afraid so, damn they hired ethereum co-founder as CTO, I was almost scammed, thanks US government.
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
Pages:
Jump to: