Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 8. (Read 12569 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
will your system be suitable for international payments?
or will the boundaries, in the classical sense of the word, not be taken into account?
Activity: 238
good evening.
banks are unlikely to abandon the lucrative role of intermediary. how are you going to compete with them?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
can content creators use SIX smart contracts outside of the system?
it seems to me that this will help significantly improve the reliability of transactions
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hey. if  digital economy arises from the efforts of creative workers, why not focus on the them rather than on platforms?

platforms play a key role in the meeting between the customer and the performer.
excluding them from the system is irrational.
however, as a rule, they charge significant commissions, majority of which enriches their owners.
not always. as a rule, customers appear on platforms not regularly, and it’s easier for them to find executors in a convenient interface that they are provided with
okay, but the tokenization of the platforms will not let you reduce that part of the commission that the owners get directly, right?

it will, indirectly. circulation of tokens and, as a consequence, the movement of audiences, will increase competition, so that it will be extremely difficult to maintain the previous positions for especially greedy platforms under similar conditions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
hey. if  digital economy arises from the efforts of creative workers, why not focus on the them rather than on platforms?

platforms play a key role in the meeting between the customer and the performer.
however, as a rule, they charge significant commissions, majority of which enriches their owners.
not always. as a rule, customers appear on platforms not regularly, and it’s easier for them to find executors in a convenient interface that they are provided with
okay, but the tokenization of the platforms will not let you reduce that part of the commission that the owners get directly, right?

Activity: 212
Will there be any arbitrators on yr platform? Of course, smart contracts increase the level of transparency of transactions, but sometimes one of the parties doesn’t want to come to agreement with u and a third party is necessary in this case.
Activity: 364
Hey. How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
$15 million, and it was collected less than for a week.   
Activity: 224
let’s say that i wont be satisfied with the quality of the content of a particular executor, but he will refuse to improve it.
Activity: 294
Hey. How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
I sent my documents for KYC. I hope there will be no problems and I can join the ICO. I'm sure it will be profitable.
Activity: 406
Hello. Will your platform be regulated by any legislation? I'm afraid that this can become an obstacle to its development.
Activity: 266
as far as i understand, SIX will work with the digital advertising industry.
can someone tell me more about the action plan associated with this?
Activity: 224
good evening. when will it be possible to see the code of smart contracts used in your project? has their development already begun?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. What does your team understand by the fair economic infrastructure? This is very important for understanding what kind of ecosystem you plan to create.
Activity: 378
Do you think it is possible to create a centralized solution, endowed with all the same capabilities as SIX?
Activity: 294
why is the hard cap so big? 43 millions is a big amount.
The team determined it in accordance with its requirements. In addition, its achievement seems quite real, dont worry
Pages:
Jump to: