Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SIX network | Reinventing Digital Economy [2 weeks Softcap REACHED!] - page 11. (Read 12569 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi. Arent you afraid that tokenization of the platforms can lead to the fact that the content makers will leave some of them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. What’s the nominal price of  one token?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
You need to purchase servers around the world for stable operation of SIX. Can you name the one who will provide you with them?
Hello. An Idenity Hiring technology will be available in yr solution. Could you tell us more about it, please?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
What i wonder is will we need KYC to be able to contribute?
Activity: 406
I heard that you will be developing the world's first decentralized chat-bot. When exactly will this happen?
Good evening. So far I can find information about your partners only in South-East Asia. When will you start cooperating with global solutions?
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Hello. What is this ICO hard cap?
Approximately 45 million dollars. It seems to me that it will be achieved.
I hope so , this project will be succes if many investor with 45million Approximately
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Do I need to undergo KYC in order to use your solution? There are situations in which I would prefer to remain anonymous.
Activity: 294
Hello. Piracy remains a significant problem which brings huge losses to the industry. How do you plan to deal with it?
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. What advantages can decentralization give in the area of content making in yr opinion?

I have a small portal and I often order content. I hope that decentralization will be able to significantly reduce prices.

Hmm, as a rule, price reduction is very often associated with a decline in the quality of the delivered services.

Not in this case. If you work with content creators directly, without intermediaries, then they provide you with a real price, without a platform margin.

Do i understand correctly that the use of SIX for content creators will be absolutely free? Or is there some kind of symbolic fee anyway?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What advantages can decentralization give in the area of content making in yr opinion?

I have a small portal and I often order content. I hope that decentralization will be able to significantly reduce prices.

Hmm, as a rule, price reduction is very often associated with a decline in the quality of the delivered services.

Not in this case. If you work with content creators directly, without intermediaries, then they provide you with a real price, without a platform margin.

Activity: 238

Activity: 252
Hey. What is the minimum investment amount?
1000 tokens. You can find all the info about it on the official site. Be more attentive!   
Merit: 12
Hey. What is the minimum investment amount?
Will you be able to use your platform's smart contracts to automate recurring payments? It’s really important for me.
Activity: 358
Hello. Have 4.55% of the tokens that are allocated to early investors already been sold? If so, I would like to know on what conditions this happened.
Activity: 294
Where can I get acquainted with the list of companies that are ready to use the platform already in the first days of its launch? Or has it not been compiled yet?
Pages:
Jump to: