Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 27. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
February 26, 2014, 08:16:42 AM
do not forget to mention that the first 15 addresses and specifications post receive coins!!!
Activity: 162
February 25, 2014, 05:58:56 PM
Announcement for CGminer can be found here! CGminer announcement

Edit: first 15 addresses and specifications post receive coins!

legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
February 25, 2014, 04:32:12 PM
What goods? :p

Soon  Cool

Now: Just my games, i think i'll rally some more devs to this coin if everything goes according to the plan Smiley
February 25, 2014, 03:40:06 PM
What goods? :p oh @domas how about the skein socks? Is there a website?

Site is in the making:)
Right now awaiting first batch of socks.Smiley
February 25, 2014, 12:57:23 PM
What goods? :p oh @domas how about the skein socks? Is there a website?
legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
February 25, 2014, 12:10:37 PM
Pycoin will do the trick.

Indeed, downloaded it last night but it was already 2:00am on my timezone, so had to sleep... going to check it tonite.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 11:47:57 AM
Hi, i'm pretty new to this Skeincoin thingy and it seems rather interesting. I have a couple questions. i hope someone can answer:

• What kind of curve uses SKC for its PBKDF?
  • Is there any blockchain explorer with its corresponding API available?
  • Is there any python address generation implementation available?

Thanks to anyone that can answer Smiley
Hey,

Skeincoin crypto is the same as Bitcoin's save for the PoW. You can use bitcoin-abe and vanitygen with it (if vanitygen is what you mean by address generation).
Yeah, the command you use is
Code:
./vanitygen -X 63 [prefix]

I'm not looking for a Vanity URL, i'm more interested in generating wallet addresses in pure python to sell my goods Smiley. Vanitygen uses C-Python extensions which are a no-no in my current environment. I'll have to check the code tonite Sad
Pycoin will do the trick.
legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
February 25, 2014, 11:41:12 AM
Hi, i'm pretty new to this Skeincoin thingy and it seems rather interesting. I have a couple questions. i hope someone can answer:

Hey,

Skeincoin crypto is the same as Bitcoin's save for the PoW. You can use bitcoin-abe and vanitygen with it (if vanitygen is what you mean by address generation).
Code:

I'm not looking for a Vanity URL, i'm more interested in generating wallet addresses in pure python to sell my goods Smiley. Vanitygen uses C-Python extensions which are a no-no in my current environment. I'll have to check the code tonite Sad
February 25, 2014, 11:25:45 AM
Now you can trade SKC on www.newcointrade.com.

Okay, Skeincoin/primecoin exchange:)
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
February 25, 2014, 10:32:28 AM

Hey,

Code:
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 09:04:15 AM
Now you can trade SKC on www.newcointrade.com.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 25, 2014, 08:10:04 AM
Some test made me feel very dangerous, I like the sense of adventure, also like to challenge new things
Activity: 196
February 25, 2014, 07:55:27 AM
Skeincoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
February 25, 2014, 07:23:21 AM
Awesome name for a pool :p oh andere meeting was short (luckily) but awesome again.. Luckily for the little sheeps i lost my great powers :p

@chiguireitor
Check the first page for the Abe block Explorer.. And the vanity Wallet u r looking for is integrated in the paperwallet.. I thought surfer43 made a Surfer-xxx skeincoin address
Activity: 177
February 25, 2014, 03:31:00 AM
PS. I was thinking we should put an [ann] out for the cgminer and the new pool. What do you guys think?

Just a quick heads-up for the pool skc.plasr.com -- it is down at the moment, I'm transfering it to a faster datacenter, it should be up shortly afterwards. I'm mentioning this just in case someone tries to check it out now. Sorry for not announcing this downtime. The pool should be up again in a couple of hours max.

Sorry I dropped out of irc last night Sad

About the pool -- it is up again, it took me longer to move the machine, but now it should be a bit faster. Smiley
Happy mining!
February 25, 2014, 03:25:25 AM

Hey,

legendary
Coins, Games & Miners
February 25, 2014, 12:58:19 AM

February 24, 2014, 12:15:18 PM
NExt meeting Today is at 6pm GMT london time.

We will meet at #skeincoin channel server freenode.

See you then.

PS. I was thinking we should put an [ann] out for the cgminer and the new pool. What do you guys think?

For announcing cgminer source please use its own repository, https://github.com/reorder/cgminer_skein , to avoid confusion.
Activity: 177
February 24, 2014, 10:44:52 AM

Just a quick heads-up for the pool skc.plasr.com -- it is down at the moment, I'm transfering it to a faster datacenter, it should be up shortly afterwards. I'm mentioning this just in case someone tries to check it out now. Sorry for not announcing this downtime. The pool should be up again in a couple of hours max.
February 24, 2014, 10:39:42 AM
NExt meeting Today is at 6pm GMT london time.

We will meet at #skeincoin channel server freenode.

See you then.

Pages:
Jump to: