Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SKC] Skeincoin 0.9.3.1 | Skein-SHA2 - page 26. (Read 161541 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
At work  Cry

Oh well, that will teach me for not setting a failover! Lesson learned...
Sorry  Sad
Quote from: squid
   Unable to determine IP address from host name "skcmine.tk"

The DNS server returned:

No DNS records

Quote from: dot.tk
Domain already taken, please select another.

Roll Eyes

EDIT: The domain appears to be working again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
At work  Cry

Oh well, that will teach me for not setting a failover! Lesson learned...
It seems dot.tk registrar service made skcmine.tk disappear.  Huh
Anyway connecting to the ip address: 107.170.3.150 works.

Connect to SKCmine @ 107.170.3.150

skcmine.tk appears to work again  Wink
Activity: 7

Hi All,

Yesterday we had the third meeting. In the previous meetings we had discussed mostly what the site should look like and what is should be used for. Main topics discussed yesterday where:

• Skeincoin website
  • Bounties for services ( at this moment the foundation has mined about 4K skc)
  • Skeincoin reddit (try to spruce the site up)

For now these are the mainsubjects we are focussing on to get these ends up.
The next meeting will be held monday at 6pm GMT London-time. We will pre-announce this in the forum this sunday as a reminder.

The SkeinCoin Foundation
[/quote]
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

[/quote]
;)hello dear i‘m a petroleum engineer from China,but there is no men know the skc,so i want to do something for skc's spread,here is weibo i built for skc the website is http://weibo.com/skeincoin

Yo Paper,

Good stuff! You have a nice way of spreading SKC's at Weibo, and also a big audience to reach at in the future.
At this moment Im in control of the Facebook and Twitter accounts, maybe we can have a chat about how we can get the information the same on each platform.  You can be the one to hold the Weibo, since you are native Chinese.

We have meetings more or less each monday meetings so you are anyhow invited there.

@Jabber Have you send Surfer43 a message? I seem to have the same wit skcmine
Activity: 11
;)hello dear i‘m a petroleum engineer from China,but there is no men know the skc,so i want to do something for skc's spread,here is weibo i built for skc the website is http://weibo.com/skeincoin

Awesome! What does it say...?

Think that Skcmine is down, at least I can't see it at any rate.
Activity: 15
Hi All,

Today we host the next meeting to discuss the Skeincoin future. The meeting well be held at Sheepman's Freenode Channel #Skeincoin. Be there at 6PM GMT London time and we can make a start.

For today, we are looking into the website and think about were the first SKC can go to from the Foundation miningaccount. If you have idea's feel free to share them. Hope to see you tonight.

Regards,

Skeincoin Foundation
Activity: 151
@surfer get that :p everything was discussed last meeting.. next one will be this monday again? one of the things to discusse is what to do with the first 2000 skc which has been mined on the general skeincoinfoundation miner :p perhapes starting a giveaway or use the twitter coinoftheweek.. any ideas?
February 28, 2014, 11:07:07 PM
Announcement official account [Suspicious link removed]. Future announcements on Bitcointalk regarding the foundation will be made through this account. If you have any comments or whatsoever please send directly or openly to this account.

Getting in contact is also possible through [email protected]

Updates

As you might have seen, The foundation is putting efforts into mining for bounties. These bounties are at this moment for different services(a gamblingservice ie) in general but we are also looking for people willing to write (an) article(s) about Skeincoin. Please get in contact if you are interested.

P.S. We can expect to have the website up soon but not to soon;).

Can anyone verify this? Who is behind the account?
yeah this is the official account.. made by domas and the website is official too.. gielbier and Lanochka put their effort in it..

the mining account in all pools will become open for anyone to support the community! contribute by mining a few hours on these accounts for the bounty would be appreciated!

This is correct. At this moment I am behind this account.The message was to announce the account.

Ok. Just wanted to make sure.
February 28, 2014, 09:50:25 PM
Announcement official account [Suspicious link removed]. Future announcements on Bitcointalk regarding the foundation will be made through this account. If you have any comments or whatsoever please send directly or openly to this account.

Updates

As you might have seen, The foundation is putting efforts into mining for bounties. These bounties are at this moment for different services(a gamblingservice ie) in general but we are also looking for people willing to write (an) article(s) about Skeincoin. Please get in contact if you are interested.

yeah this is the official account.. made by domas and the website is official too.. gielbier and Lanochka put their effort in it..

the mining account in all pools will become open for anyone to support the community! contribute by mining a few hours on these accounts for the bounty would be appreciated!

This is correct. At this moment I am behind this account.The message was to announce the account.

Activity: 151
February 28, 2014, 04:52:45 PM

February 28, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

Updates

February 28, 2014, 02:58:32 PM

Updates

Activity: 2
February 28, 2014, 08:14:19 AM
@ Dosmas

Great! Thank you! I will contact you when I have enough coins Wink
February 27, 2014, 10:40:11 AM
Hi everyone,

today my Antminer U1 arrived and I actually bought it for mining SKC. But i cannot use it with CPU- or GPU-miner. I just managed to mine some SHA-256 coins using BFGMiner. But that miner does not support the skein-encryption.
So I wanted to ask if anyone knows if it's possible to integrate the skein-algorithm in the BFGMiner? Someone already did that for the CPU- and GPU-miners, right? So why not for BFGMiner  Wink
At the moment I am using CPU-miner with a speed of around 1 MH/s....
With that speed it will take forever until I can buy a pair of Skeinsocks  Cry

You seem really willing to a pair of skeinsocks;). 1mhs a day is what, 25 skein? As a promotion I will give you one pair for 75, I have a few pair left from another batch, special price. Do we have a deal?
Activity: 182
February 27, 2014, 10:24:38 AM
Hi everyone,

today my Antminer U1 arrived and I actually bought it for mining SKC. [...]
Nice troll
Activity: 10
February 27, 2014, 01:42:58 AM
No mining software will let you mine SKC on your ASIC miner.  The current ASICs only work for SHA-256 coins; this algorithm is different.
Activity: 2
February 26, 2014, 08:10:38 PM
Hi everyone,

today my Antminer U1 arrived and I actually bought it for mining SKC. But i cannot use it with CPU- or GPU-miner. I just managed to mine some SHA-256 coins using BFGMiner. But that miner does not support the skein-encryption.
So I wanted to ask if anyone knows if it's possible to integrate the skein-algorithm in the BFGMiner? Someone already did that for the CPU- and GPU-miners, right? So why not for BFGMiner  Wink
At the moment I am using CPU-miner with a speed of around 1 MH/s....
With that speed it will take forever until I can buy a pair of Skeinsocks  Cry
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
February 26, 2014, 08:54:52 AM
what's the abbreviation for this coin?
[SKN] ?

SKC vs SKN still going on.

(also made a little start on the website using Lanochka's new design.(which is epic btw))

A preview can be found here:
http://skeincoinfoundation.org/template2/

(Still haven't got the gradients proper imo)
(also got to fix some scaling on the buttons)
(and clean up css)
Pages:
Jump to: