Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 25. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 1
I have question. How much percentage of profit for hold Skrumble at least 1 month, i mean ROI?
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
Are you seriously? Could you tell on which exchanges you can buy the project token? Since I may not properly search and can not find sites.
The token now can't bargain anywhere as it is impossible at this stage as still there was even no distribution. Don't pay attention to sayings of this user, he doesn't understand what speaks about.
Thanks for the explanation. And I have already begun to look for exchanges and exchangers where you can buy a token, but in fact it is not yet on sale. Now I will read the forum more closely.
This is useful information for us. But I'm also interested in when the airdrop launch starts? What date is this October?
Activity: 378
I don’t quite understand why the development team launches this airdrop, if the Skrumble coins are already present on some exchangers, as well as a coinmarketcap?
Are you seriously? Could you tell on which exchanges you can buy the project token? Since I may not properly search and can not find sites.
The token now can't bargain anywhere as it is impossible at this stage as still there was even no distribution. Don't pay attention to sayings of this user, he doesn't understand what speaks about.
Thanks for the explanation. And I have already begun to look for exchanges and exchangers where you can buy a token, but in fact it is not yet on sale. Now I will read the forum more closely.
Activity: 504
In less than a week this project is starting to gain some attention and they are hopefully trying to make the effort to make is effectively successful.
Very good mood. The popularity of the project is growing, it can be seen from the comments and questions asked by new users. So the success of the project is not far off.
Activity: 434
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I'm surprised they have not even made a support ticket system yet, that seems to be one of the most basic systems usually made for most crypto shit

Well, this project is kinda promising because they already listed on different exchanges and somehow the price of this one increase slowly.

Absolutely,  they are new yet they already have few achievements that makes the project glamorous.  The other thing they need tl do is look for another strategies to make the project more understandable  and impressive.  So many can participate and invest the said project.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people
Yes, exactly if they have time and enough funds to  do promotional offers why not. This will help and make the project more popular and famous in the crypto market community, and oyher thing they can also gain more investors once they captivate its interests.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
I hope they can launch another campaign that focuses on the supporters like social media campaign to boost more their promotions.
Yes i think also the need support from promotion.so they should announced a bounty program which will help them collect more investors & also promotion can make them more accessible to the people
Activity: 294
In less than a week this project is starting to gain some attention and they are hopefully trying to make the effort to make is effectively successful.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I think, the team will consider it since they have noticed that in Airdrop, a lot of people are participating on it. Perhaps, more people will continue to be here and be part of this project if they will pursue this idea. And I'm sure supporters will be happy with this because the token are already listed in the exchange.

That's basically what they should also consider for them to get more support from the crypto community. As the coin was already in exchange, it has the bigger possibility to grow more and it's up to the team on how they handle the marketing.
Activity: 308
I think, the team will consider it since they have noticed that in Airdrop, a lot of people are participating on it. Perhaps, more people will continue to be here and be part of this project if they will pursue this idea. And I'm sure supporters will be happy with this because the token are already listed in the exchange.
Activity: 532
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.
Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I'm surprised they have not even made a support ticket system yet, that seems to be one of the most basic systems usually made for most crypto shit

Well, this project is kinda promising because they already listed on different exchanges and somehow the price of this one increase slowly.

I agree with you mate, slowly the price of their coin will increase but for them to be ble to achieve that they should be able to get more supporters to fund their project.

Not only to have some good support but they have to work hard to make their system much more better which it will help the crypto space to be more useful than the traditional way. There's a lot of competition in the market so definitely they need to really make extra effort.
Activity: 322

I agree with you mate, slowly the price of their coin will increase but for them to be ble to achieve that they should be able to get more supporters to fund their project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code

You can just send a support message the OP here. Or just go in their official website and find if its listed a link for Github.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Do you guys have a github?  I want to see your code
Activity: 504
We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Without a strong foundation there will be no greater benefit even after the successful completion because we need to have an idea and all the plan should be implemented with various amendments so we can have certain targets, team building and goal to focus.

Indeed, it should be able to stand up even if it faces a lot of circumstances and in this way, we can conclude that the platform is really have a greater foundation and has been able to adopt the environment.
However we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
The foundation of this project is truly good and with what most crypto people want is a strong connectivity with huge networks make tge Skrumble to keep gain our trust and support becuase they are truly showing the best they could as they give so much hardwork to keep this project going and become more productive as it is.
Activity: 84
We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Without a strong foundation there will be no greater benefit even after the successful completion because we need to have an idea and all the plan should be implemented with various amendments so we can have certain targets, team building and goal to focus.

Indeed, it should be able to stand up even if it faces a lot of circumstances and in this way, we can conclude that the platform is really have a greater foundation and has been able to adopt the environment.
However we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Activity: 532

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?
I prefer you to buy it on the IDEX because it is very easy and the best way to buy a token on-the-go and kept them safely in your metamask or myetherwallet.
Exactly. The token of Skrumble project are available now in Idex exchange in which the price are much cheaper. It will be a good decision if we buy now because sooner or later the value of this coin will increase since it is being developed and managed by professional team.

It can have the possibility of having that price to pump because this is one of the advantage of cryptocurrencies. Buying at this moment could be a wise decision and let just hope that everything could turn into a better outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: