Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 27. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
Quite a simple strategy that you have to bought in the dip and hold for a while to gain more pressure to make the coin top of the tower.
Yes, but simple strategies are more likely gain more investors and supporters. Simple yet  believable and amazing. I like projects that has simple yet brilliant strategies easy to understand and direct ti the point works.
They need to take an action to the people like interacting with their investors and their supporters to that they can do such an amazing thing.
Activity: 448
Skrumble network is already listed in different exchangers including coinmarketcap with a current value of 110 sats. I think I will buy soke on its next dip and hold for a while.
this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?
I prefer you to buy it on the IDEX because it is very easy and the best way to buy a token on-the-go and kept them safely in your metamask or myetherwallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.

That is some kind of glitch and bugs from the site i think, Did already send support or email them about your problem?

Better to send a support ticket and tell him to them what he experienced using their app. Anyway, bugs and glitches are normal for a new project like this, hope the dev will respond and fix it immediately.
I think i found out the issue, i tried re-downloading it again and after getting into their registration platform, tgis referral thing just pop out which wasn't on the previous attepmt of registration.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?
I know that coinmarketcap isn't the exchange. As for large exchanges on which this token will be placed, still nothing has been told about it.
Activity: 308
this is a good idea so far.  which exchnges prefer skrumble network? is there any big one?

The price of skrumble for now is little but still there is a big chance that it will increase more if their additional supporters to join and invest to it.

Yes. The price are not good and much low as of now due to the market situation I think. But perhaps, the chances to get even more better are possible for Skrumble project since a lot of people are interested to download their apps in mobiles. Hopefully, the team will succeed into this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The skrumble team network team are versatile and they are quick, they already made their mobile application although it has only few download for now but its nice to see that they got 5.0 rating from all people who downloaded on playstore.
Hmm, seems good to me, I'll be checking this app later and will be giving also some feedback on the community once i have tried it.

I have check their app as what i have said yesterday and heres what I've got. I was stucked on the registration i dont know if the app had some bug or something and what annoys me is the color of their registration form which is red can't really tell if there is something wrong with my username or password cuz i have already change and double checked it many times, it only gives me loading when i try to register then nothing happens.

That is some kind of glitch and bugs from the site i think, Did already send support or email them about your problem?

Better to send a support ticket and tell him to them what he experienced using their app. Anyway, bugs and glitches are normal for a new project like this, hope the dev will respond and fix it immediately.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 336

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

I think there that feature in every single website or project, Support person staff are the ones who help and solve some of the investor or member's quires and problems.

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

The price of skrumble for now is little but still there is a big chance that it will increase more if their additional supporters to join and invest to it.
Activity: 504

Do you think there maybe country restrictions? Or it is still a test app and unfinished? If there is something wrong with password and username it should have something like "username already taken". Try restarting your connection.
There should be also a support ticket feature that will allow us to easily raise a ticket for our issue and we can have a timeline for the issue created and solution for the issue that will make us understandable how attentively developers are valuing our requests.

Yeah I think this is a must to have since this is the important thing a project must have to be able to reach other investors or members with their concerns or other problems that will arise.
A good suggestion buddy for the team to take into action. Well, this is a good way for this project to reach more users, supporters and investors to this Skrumble Network. The team seems in a good shape and can bring more good announcements to us, so I am looking forward to the upcoming updates of the team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yeah I think this is a must to have since this is the important thing a project must have to be able to reach other investors or members with their concerns or other problems that will arise.
Activity: 322

I think probably yes, because sone project experience country restrictions and some are can't really access bitcointalk.org. Some countries banned bitcoin so eventually all the transaction in crypto community market might be also banned.
There will be country restrictions however Skrumble management have taken all the initiatives in dealing with following all the legal procedures so there is nothing to worry we can just look on the whitepapers for any country restrictions and just proceed with our workflow.
Activity: 294

Activity: 378
We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Without a strong foundation there will be no greater benefit even after the successful completion because we need to have an idea and all the plan should be implemented with various amendments so we can have certain targets, team building and goal to focus.
Activity: 294

It might be a temporary issue, you can check the space in your mobile, turn off the internet connection and reconnect and give a try also do check your mobile if you have over load that may even cause to hand the system or the app as well but it is not only our app but also others apps.
Activity: 308
We can have an extremely intellectual planning and strong foundation implemented as per the plan however we require a strong connectivity with huge networks and now skrumble network made a better infrastructure along with a PoA + Masternode stacking.
Yes they have better plan for making their foundation strong & useful to the people.but they need some time to work for their network with the PoA+Mastetnode

Planning for making the foundation better is a good move by the team because from the start, the most visited information of people is the background and its foundation in order to know what the project is and how it goes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
So basically, Ally is an app like whatsapp and Telegram but it's going to be decentralized dApp which mean no one can access to user's data even governments and that would be sounds good for people who care about privacy. However I am sure how much the Dapp will be friendly to use for normal users, I checked the beta version, but it's just a centralized version and I can't judge base on it.
Activity: 56
In what will their plan have innovations? Not absolutely I understand whether really the project is worth of investments? It is a lot of coins which have POS algorithm, are scam.
I also want joined in the telegram grouo, following all the instructions of the project. This is a great plan for me to actively share the information aboutbSkumble network to many people as an official now through joining their airdrop campaign.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
In what will their plan have innovations? Not absolutely I understand whether really the project is worth of investments? It is a lot of coins which have POS algorithm, are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: