Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️✈️ [ANN] sky[nav]pro: Be a part of the in-flight revolution! ✈️✈️ - page 2. (Read 1926 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
skynavpro project seems impressive. I read this article on Coinshark about and I find your Project worth to invest in: https://thecoinshark.net/skynavpro-safety-in-the-air-traffic/
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Awesome project to invest in. I am soon looking forward to invest in your SNP coin. I shall be watching. I hope you get enough people invetsing in your project. BTW, what happens if you do not achive your goal with your ICO?
Hello Wuiraussw, we`ll continue anyhow as we have a working prototype. That`s also the reason why we did not put a soft cap on our project, we do not need one!
We`ll ivest all the funds into the project, doesn`t matter how much we achieved. Now we are working on the listing of our Token on the most powerful exchanges.
copper member
Which country is the skynavpro Project originated? I always like to know the real Country of origin of a particular Project I developed interest in.

Hi Intihar, we are from Berlin, Germany and our company was established in the year 2005.
copper member
Nice project, will having a bright future. When it's tokens will start listening on exchanges?
Thanks for asking, actually we are in negociations with TOP 25 Exchanges for listing SNP, we expect this to be done not before March 2019.
Activity: 113
Does skynavpro already has confirmed exchanges? When will the SNP token be tradable on exchanges?
Activity: 117
Recently, I saw ICO statistics that can be considered optimistic. 90% of the projects can´t get enough money to start development recently. But as I read they have already a prototoype developed.
copper member
Is this working alos for Drones? As the market of drones will grow immensely I believe it will enhance the security of the airspaces.

YES, it`s working also for Drones. The main advantage is that the drones will "see" each other and prevent collisions on our sky thanks to skynavpro collision avoidance module
copper member
What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
Unsold Tokens will be burned. Discount in the actual stage 1 of the ICO is 35% untill 15th of February 2019.
copper member
When would be your token listed and on which exchange platform? Latoken or others?

Actually we are discussing with several exchanges about listing our SNP Token, we`ll inform you when we did all the contractual stuff. Anyhow, our Token SNP is only tradable aftre the ICO is ending, so there is no hurry for listing right now!
copper member
Do you have bounty?

Hi Spaceshuttle987, no, we do not offer a Bounty Program.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
How do you protect your buyer? Do you have something strong which protects the investment in skynavpro project? even if it`s a strong project, I would like to know how my invest will be secured?
Hi Kylekid2,  We, at sky[nav]pro, protect the interests of our investors. Therefore, we decided to secure your investment with our 10-point plan!

sky[nav]pro has already developed a fully functional prototype for their product and produced a miniseries of 100 boxes. This makes us different from most ongoing and upcoming ICO’s.

More details you can read in the press, i.e. here:
http://cryptozapper.com/blog/2019/01/08/the-icos-of-the-future-security-through-investor-protection-shield/

this is great! seems that this is a pretty strong project. wish you good luck in generating funds in this bearish market. you might want to contact private investors also.
copper member
How do you protect your buyer? Do you have something strong which protects the investment in skynavpro project? even if it`s a strong project, I would like to know how my invest will be secured?
Hi Kylekid2,  We, at sky[nav]pro, protect the interests of our investors. Therefore, we decided to secure your investment with our 10-point plan!

sky[nav]pro has already developed a fully functional prototype for their product and produced a miniseries of 100 boxes. This makes us different from most ongoing and upcoming ICO’s.

More details you can read in the press, i.e. here:
http://cryptozapper.com/blog/2019/01/08/the-icos-of-the-future-security-through-investor-protection-shield/
copper member
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty program ?
Great to hear that you like our project! No, we do not have a bounty program.
Activity: 168
Very good project, good team and good product behind. But the best is, they have a working product already, which was produced already in a small series. That means this ICO is really worth to invest in, I do definitively.
Activity: 61
I found this article on the international press at CryptoZapper, great Idea to secure the investment, through the Investor Protection Shield.
Activity: 54
sky[nav]pro has great vision, I like this concept. MVP is available and it looks good. This project have a professional team based in Berlin. sky[nav]pro also have a very good UI mobile application for easy access. I think sky[nav]pro is a rising star in the ICO space since it has strong community.
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: