Pages:
Author

Topic: ✈️✈️ [ANN] sky[nav]pro: Be a part of the in-flight revolution! ✈️✈️ - page 5. (Read 1926 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! Take a look at ratings! Check it out guys, we are getting very high scores on a lot of known ICO rating sites! Take a look at all the sites that gave skynavpro high ratings, before even starting the ICO!
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
This platform has a very bright idea to make or space safer. Daily new Drones come up but with skynavpro it`s possible to avoid others by detecting the traffic in time, great idea to have it on blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 41
It seems like this is a new idea in crypto, but you better get a partnership, like an airline, so we can know that this project is very much needed in the aviation industry.

We address our solution to the general aviation, including private pilots and yes, we collaborate already with flights schools and flight academies.
that's good and I hope you officially state it, so investors will be more interested and sure to invest in this project.

yes, we did on our Website and in our Whitepaper. As we have a working product we continue our project anyhow, but will appreciate extremely if we can find some people willing to help us by investing in this great opportunity and getting faster to achieve the goals and make something unique for the general aviation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It seems like this is a new idea in crypto, but you better get a partnership, like an airline, so we can know that this project is very much needed in the aviation industry.

We address our solution to the general aviation, including private pilots and yes, we collaborate already with flights schools and flight academies.
that's good and I hope you officially state it, so investors will be more interested and sure to invest in this project.
Activity: 75
It has gifted us best experience ever on networking system that has made our work easier.
copper member
Is weather data integrated in its navigation tool?

yes, aviation weather is included in this solution.
copper member
What is the best thing you have for the aviation sector and its users?

best thing is to combine useful elements such as collision avoidance, tracking, communication and weather during flight operation to increase flight safety for everybody using the same airspaces, drones and manned aircrafts
copper member
Activity: 7
Is weather data integrated in its navigation tool?
Activity: 11
Skynavpro really knows how to execute and very successful with its professionals from IT and aviation sector which is very imposing.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
I think It's a secured software with a combination of detecting and avoidance with real time Communication solutions for all traffic in the same airspace.
Activity: 70
Skynavpro is very economical in production and cost-effective in operation compared to competing products. These attract the users most.
Activity: 103
Skynavpro is an exclusive solution for autonomous flying for unnamed traffic which is majestic.
Activity: 33
What is the best thing you have for the aviation sector and its users?
copper member
How does this software contribute in digital networking?

skynavpro is using the digital network to push and develop the main idea to make our sky safer!
copper member
Activity: 33
How does this software contribute in digital networking?
Activity: 62
Skynavpro is the unique networking system available in the market that provides us with valuable services.
Activity: 81
Hi skynavpro, I read your whitepaper and pitchdeck and I came to the conclusion that you ICO has a well designed token economie. I think I will invest in your project after the crypto market is recovering a little bit.
copper member
Hello. Will you offer additional bonuses or referral program for pre-sale? I am interested in your ICO as I think it`s a good time to make airspaces more safe with the view to the upcoming market of drones. There is only one airspace for ALL.

Hi Elsop, we offer a discount of 50% in our Pre-Sale Stage but we`ll not run any Bounty Programs as we focus to grow our community via the known channels. Feel free to contact our community on our Group on telegram.
Activity: 168
Hello. Will you offer additional bonuses or referral program for pre-sale? I am interested in your ICO as I think it`s a good time to make airspaces more safe with the view to the upcoming market of drones. There is only one airspace for ALL.
copper member
the idea of the project will be very useful for the world. I believe, that this should be developed. The team of this project is wise and very smart. so, I think, it will be a success.

Hi Margary, thank you so much for your words, yes, we have it already developed and now we`re looking for a great community helping us to roll it out worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: