Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 21. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
again, placebo.....what are you talking about man??? this is a brand new project and we are among the elite few who had the foresight to get in while SMAC was still in its embryonic stage. What exactly is bad about us buying to our sell walls for a few weeks to keep SMAC alive until the project gets going?

Seems like you are just looking for something to complain about.....

On another note, newsletter is awesome.....thanks for the updates!!!!

This!

"We are estimating that the buyback is going to be anywhere from 5-6.5 btc
depending on how well we do the rest of the month. The buyback is still set to
be on April 30th."

All is working according to plan....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
again, placebo.....what are you talking about man??? this is a brand new project and we are among the elite few who had the foresight to get in while SMAC was still in its embryonic stage. What exactly is bad about us buying to our sell walls for a few weeks to keep SMAC alive until the project gets going?

Seems like you are just looking for something to complain about.....

On another note, newsletter is awesome.....thanks for the updates!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We are in a risk of being delisted. If you look, a very small number (< of coins compared to the supply are on Trex due to stakers) so there isn't much buying and selling. The recent action has brought our 7 day average to .33 BTC so we are fine now until the next round. As interest and staking drops to the 3% after the initial months, we will probably see more action.

A custom market with exchanging between coins and USD pairings is in the works. US regulatory stuff sucks to make sure its not in violation of anything.

Check the buy orders for the last few days/weeks. It was aroun 0.40 BTC. I understand that people want to stake their coins etc, but maybe that is also the place were it goes wrong, nobody trade it, no reason to buy it, as more and more coins hit the market because of the huge stake.

So lets put the facts here.

57 BTC ICO.

7 BTC was bought at buy wall

2 BTC buyback

and this coin doesn't have any volume at all... even delisted from Bittrex... so what happens with those 48 BTC left? Who is having fun with it, and where? Ibiza? or another place? This one just went in silence away. Nice work almost $10k profit and this buy saying that they bought a few twitter accounts... very sad, idea was interesting, but ....

What exactly are you talking about?? First of all, it HASN'T been delisted from Bittrex and it won't be because we as a community would not let that happen.

Second, they put up the first buy wall as promised immediately following the ICO and then they put up the second buy wall as well at the end of March. Not only that, but they have been keeping all of us up to date with their newsletter, and if you actually read the last newsletter, you would know that the marketplace is scheduled to be done in the next 3-5 weeks and that the next buy wall is scheduled for the last day of April AND that it will be more than the 2 btc buy wall from the last buy back.

What specifically do you feel the team should be doing differently?

it never ceases to amaze me how impatient crypto investors are!

Of course, it won't be delisted as they will buy and sell to theirself to keep it active, but it is not good, for a ICO coin that paid Bittrex to host their ICO and then being at risk in 2 months....
Activity: 310
We are in a risk of being delisted. If you look, a very small number (< of coins compared to the supply are on Trex due to stakers) so there isn't much buying and selling. The recent action has brought our 7 day average to .33 BTC so we are fine now until the next round. As interest and staking drops to the 3% after the initial months, we will probably see more action.

A custom market with exchanging between coins and USD pairings is in the works. US regulatory stuff sucks to make sure its not in violation of anything.

57 BTC ICO.

2 BTC buyback

and this coin doesn't have any volume at all... even delisted from Bittrex... so what happens with those 48 BTC left? Who is having fun with it, and where? Ibiza? or another place? This one just went in silence away. Nice work almost $10k profit and this buy saying that they bought a few twitter accounts... very sad, idea was interesting, but ....

What exactly are you talking about?? First of all, it HASN'T been delisted from Bittrex and it won't be because we as a community would not let that happen.

Second, they put up the first buy wall as promised immediately following the ICO and then they put up the second buy wall as well at the end of March. Not only that, but they have been keeping all of us up to date with their newsletter, and if you actually read the last newsletter, you would know that the marketplace is scheduled to be done in the next 3-5 weeks and that the next buy wall is scheduled for the last day of April AND that it will be more than the 2 btc buy wall from the last buy back.

What specifically do you feel the team should be doing differently?

it never ceases to amaze me how impatient crypto investors are!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
newsletter tomorrow lets not jump to conclusions for all we know we may receive a nice surprise tomorrow, lets wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

57 BTC ICO.

2 BTC buyback

done!

thats something we can all do to keep SMAC alive until it goes atomic ;-)

also i just realized i said i would put up buys and sell into them, but obviously what i meant was that i woild put up sells and BUY into them......otherwise it looks like people are dumping! lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i will put up a few buys and sell into them ;-)

Thanks Penn.3D, i will do that later this evening...
i will put up a few buys and sell into them ;-)
Delisting SMAC from Bittrex, Why?Huh? Huh, Because they dont earn nothing for a few days!!!! is that how you work!!! MR RICHIE from Bittrex...what a Bullshit..

EDIT: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

I mean to be fair, it costs an exchange money to host a coin.  And this is bare bones volume required to pay hosting fees and to determine there's any actual interest.

There's barely been any trades in the past few days. The coin went down to 0.00006607 on a 6.02 SMAC sell.

Okay, fair enough. Do you have a solution, can we open our own exchange, or is it like go spent money on bittrex or be removed.. Trying to workout what the actual hosting costs are, some HD space and some MB on your memory card on a server.. security.... please explain.. i  mean its only been a few days not months...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Boxxa-wan kenobi you're my only hope. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Delisting SMAC from Bittrex, Why?Huh? Huh, Because they dont earn nothing for a few days!!!! is that how you work!!! MR RICHIE from Bittrex...what a Bullshit..

EDIT: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on April 24th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Also community  keep up the ideas we are taking notice of them.
Yeah im just throwing suggestions on how i think SMAC can be super successful but there only ideas i know you guys will do whats best for SMAC the business plans shows this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Newsletter will be released tomorrow. I contacted coinsource just waiting on their response.

Some currrent revenue statistics would be awesome. Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Also community  keep up the ideas we are taking notice of them.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Newsletter will be released tomorrow. I contacted coinsource just waiting on their response.
Question...

Regarding Coinssource verification, the OP says, "The remaining stars will be granted 45 days after successful Crowd Fund." But it has now been 45 days and there are still stars missing. :-/ Is Coinssource going to follow through and grant the remaining stars?

Thanks!

(Anxiously awaiting next newsletter Wink )
Thanks boxxa, mine is working perfect all the time, no issues! thats why i didnt understand....
Pages:
Jump to: