Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 28. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
PoS staking rewards p.a.:

< block 51840: 365%
< block 95040: 100%
< block 138240: 25%
>=block 138240: 3%

Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
does anyone know how long till 365% interest ends?

I'm pretty sure it started on March 17 so 365% will be until April 17 plus or minus a day (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

After that it goes to 100% for one month which ain't too shabby either.
thx yeah that's true - anyways i'm gonna hold this one for a while - i think boxxa knows what he is doing
Activity: 336

I'm pretty sure it started on March 17 so 365% will be until April 17 plus or minus a day (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

After that it goes to 100% for one month which ain't too shabby either.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
let them sell...

The dev team is showing that they are following through with their promises and that means BIG things are coming. So let those fools dump if they want to. They will regret it soon enough.

indeed, correct. With a active dev a lot can happen, when you check what happens with other coins that have a marketcap of $100k then SMAC can easily do the same. Cheesy
let them sell...

The dev team is showing that they are following through with their promises and that means BIG things are coming. So let those fools dump if they want to. They will regret it soon enough.
legendary
Move your sell orders away and let to move higher, a lot more to gain then blocking a pump.
legendary
legendary
SMAC IS READY TO EXPLODE NOW!!!
legendary
The dumpers are having problems to keep the price low. More and more buying is happening, only a few BTCs and it is at 20k sats. The next CRAVE for sure, but this coin offers a lot more then CRAVE.
Activity: 784
When you check how CRAVE is hitting hard ,then SMAC can do the same, we just needs volume, and lets hope that the buyback will create some volume, there are always so called 'SMART people' that want to dump their coins on the buyback volume, but maybe DEV can surprise those dumpers by increasing the buyback volume and hit the market with some innovative news and we have a big effect.
the only thing we need is a MM  Wink

MM? What is MM?
Market Maker
legendary
When you check how CRAVE is hitting hard ,then SMAC can do the same, we just needs volume, and lets hope that the buyback will create some volume, there are always so called 'SMART people' that want to dump their coins on the buyback volume, but maybe DEV can surprise those dumpers by increasing the buyback volume and hit the market with some innovative news and we have a big effect.

MM? What is MM?
legendary
SMAC owner has been online every day, still a pretty good sign, it is only a matter of time before it is moving higher.
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Going up already....?
legendary

Dev has made that SMAC Address public? Would be good to keep an eye on that. top 5 addresses hold %50 of the smac, not sure if that is good...

Few people hold coins because few people know about SMAC ....not for long!

This will either be a huge coin in the future or we all lost our money. Was there also not a dividend that will be paid?

Dev has made that SMAC Address public? Would be good to keep an eye on that. top 5 addresses hold %50 of the smac, not sure if that is good...

Few people hold coins because few people know about SMAC ....not for long!
Pages:
Jump to: