Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 27. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Are there any skilled web developers in the community? Please contact us! It will be worth your time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
https://twitter.com/SMACteam/status/582993577522806785

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't a buyback supposed to buy into (eat) the sell orders? For what I see the SMACteam simply put a buy order, below the ICO price ?

Are you gonna do this at each buybacK?

Excuse me but I don't understand this.

Yes each buyback will be in the form of a buywall at whatever the current market price of the coin is. And no, you don't understand....a buyback is not supposed to eat into the sell orders. THAT would make absolutely no sense!

Having a buywall provides support for the price. Right now, as soon as the dev puts a buy wall up, some moronic kid sells all of his coins figuring he can immediately place a lower buy order and make a profit. But that can only happen as long as dumpers have enough coins and enough will to sell to that stupid kid's lower buy wall. At some point, the dumpers no longer have the coins and/or will to sell to that stupid kid's lower buy wall and now that stupid kid that dumped into the dev's buy wall is stuck with BTC and the dev now has that stupid kid's SMAC....which is good for the dev and even more important, good for the coin (less coins floating on the market).

In fact, as I type this there is a 2 BTC order at 7000 which very well could be yesterdays dumper trying to make a profit. However, at the time of this writing, you will notice that his order is not being filled. So if indeed that 2 btc buy wall is yesterdays dumper trying to make a profit, you can see how that plan is working out for him, lol.

And of course once the buy walls become so large that the dumpers simply don't have the coins and/or the will to dump into them, then anyone who wants coins after that will either have to place a HIGHER buy wall, or alternatively they can purchase from the sell orders....either way the price starts to go up.

And once people realize that each month, SMAC is placing larger and larger buy walls on their coin, people are going to want coins in a big way (especially with such a low supply) which means ever increasing buy walls and ever increasing numbers of people buying from the sell orders.

Get it?

And that's not even taking into account phase 2 which has the potential to be equally if not more exciting than phase 1 (read the OP for details) !

Are you starting to see why some of us are so excited about this coin?

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/SMACteam/status/582993577522806785

Correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't a buyback supposed to buy into (eat) the sell orders? For what I see the SMACteam simply put a buy order, below the ICO price ?

Are you gonna do this at each buybacK?

Excuse me but I don't understand this.
Working on fix.
Soo...... how is everybody feeling about SMAC so far? Looking good, isn't it? Wink

SMAC is by far the most exciting coin in my portfolio, and like dadon,  the SMAC in my wallet is in good (non-dumping) hands. I am in this for the long haul brothers!

Can't wait for the next newsletter!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Soo...... how is everybody feeling about SMAC so far? Looking good, isn't it? Wink
Looking real good.
legendary
Putting up another little buywall, please dump them on me, .3btc, Please dump!  Grin Grin Grin
Buy em up brother we are in uncharted territory's this could be a wild ride, nothing like this has ever been attempted as far as i know, there have been social media coins that were trying to be the next facebook, but this a completely new industry SMAC Is aiming at here interesting times ahead.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
First buyback will be executed shortly: 1.9873 BTC
You mean today?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Putting up another little buywall, please dump them on me, .3btc, Please dump!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
As far as I'm concerned, the lower the price for these buy walls the better, because it just means more coins in the devs wallet and less in the dumpers wallets.

After a few more buy walls, the dumpers will no longer have the coins to dump into them. THAT'S when things should get real interesting!! Wink
+1 this could seriously explode the more i think about it the more confident i am it's the perfect combination of Industry/Product/Supply/Demand, this could start the next crypto trend like Dash did for privacy or anonymous transactions or aurora did for country coins, this could be very interesting hahah Shocked
As far as I'm concerned, the lower the price for these buy walls the better, because it just means more coins in the devs wallet and less in the dumpers wallets.

After a few more buy walls, the dumpers will no longer have the coins to dump into them. THAT'S when things should get real interesting!! Wink
First buyback will be executed shortly: 1.9873 BTC
legendary
^ SHOULD be...

but yeah recently it's been like a sexydumpingparty
 Shocked Lips sealed
Yep they dumped em on me and now they are in good hands i may even buy more we will see but what i have now is good amount, price is stupid cheap, once this is a wider know project and more people see how clever the business plan is and that it is being executed and everything so far delivered, you will see this fly past $1 we need an article or something to spark some more support but this will happen in time, you can tell the Devs are switched on just from reading the business plan, and the concept in general, they are aiming at a type of market never before attempted in crypto and a market that is one of the fastest growing in the world and goes hand in hand with crypto, it's perfect.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^ SHOULD be...

but yeah recently it's been like a sexydumpingparty
 Shocked Lips sealed
legendary
Great business plan really impressive and a great concept in general this could really be successful like really successful with a market cap in the 10s of millions this is tapping into a relatively unknown market worth a lot of money, i'm excited about the future and can see you are executing everything as to plan so far. in the future i see a mainstream coin like bitcoin and a handful of others each one tailored towards a different industry, general commerce(BTC)privacy(SDC) security(NEOS) social media(SMAC) yep future looks bright for this project im staking 50k and holding LT.
the node has been rebooted to flush connects.
Community we will be releasing this weeks newsletter within the next couple of days!
Anyone have any working nodes?

This isn't work for me.

Code:
Misbehaving: 104.238.180.147:48666 (0 -> 1)
ProcessMessage(inv, 37 bytes) FAILED
Misbehaving: 104.238.180.147:48666 (1 -> 2)
Misbehaving: 104.238.180.147:48666 (2 -> 3)

Thank you for pointing that out jyap we can always count on you! We are looking into it right now!
Pages:
Jump to: