Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 51. (Read 65845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
There was the buy wall at ICO price using the balance over the BTC raised in the ANN. The goal was 55 BTC so anything more was placed as a wall for phase two which after the fees was about 7 BTC from what I saw.

It seemed that after it went up, there was dumps into it if you look at the volume, it was not pulled down by anyone manually.

Selling ICO coins like this right after launch can happen for two reasons, one is someone decided they no longer wanted to be involved but since there has been no news yet, may not be the case. The other is that someone may have been trying to cause panic sells and dump coins into the buy wall to cause a major dump for cheaper coins which is more possible.

The benefit with SMAC and how it is structured is there is a very small PoW phase starting soon which still is nothing compared to the ICO coin sell. Also, all coins are traceable from the block explorer so these again are ICO coins that are being used to exit or cause panic dumps from what I can tell. The benefit is that the effort has failed since most coins were eaten by the wall and other buys keeping the price very close to ICO phase. The idea behind this and the high PoS interest was to let people accumulate coins and PoS them at high interest until the backend social accounts started so this seems interesting to watch this attempt.

Thank you for your input!

I am staking coins in my wallet atm and will do that for a while. The stronger my hands, the more reward I'll receive. I choose a stable reward vs risky trading (especialy at this phase).
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
There was the buy wall at ICO price using the balance over the BTC raised in the ANN. The goal was 55 BTC so anything more was placed as a wall for phase two which after the fees was about 7 BTC from what I saw.

It seemed that after it went up, there was dumps into it if you look at the volume, it was not pulled down by anyone manually.

Selling ICO coins like this right after launch can happen for two reasons, one is someone decided they no longer wanted to be involved but since there has been no news yet, may not be the case. The other is that someone may have been trying to cause panic sells and dump coins into the buy wall to cause a major dump for cheaper coins which is more possible.

The benefit with SMAC and how it is structured is there is a very small PoW phase starting soon which still is nothing compared to the ICO coin sell. Also, all coins are traceable from the block explorer so these again are ICO coins that are being used to exit or cause panic dumps from what I can tell. The benefit is that the effort has failed since most coins were eaten by the wall and other buys keeping the price very close to ICO phase. The idea behind this and the high PoS interest was to let people accumulate coins and PoS them at high interest until the backend social accounts started so this seems interesting to watch this attempt.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
This is what was relevant for me (concerning buywalls by bittrex):

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204259220-Social-Media-Advertisement-Coin-SMAC-Crowdfund-Campaign

In any case 55BTC was raised, and unless I missed sth there was a 7BTC buy wall at ICO price. So I dont really know what your point is - again unless I am mising sth substantial.

You are right, I missunderstood and yes there was a 7 BTC buy wall
Activity: 398
This is what was relevant for me (concerning buywalls by bittrex):

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204259220-Social-Media-Advertisement-Coin-SMAC-Crowdfund-Campaign

In any case 55BTC was raised, and unless I missed sth there was a 7BTC buy wall at ICO price. So I dont really know what your point is - again unless I am mising sth substantial.
We need another buy wall from DEV, he have received enough BTC to support his coin a little better here... I thought that all coins that were launched on Bittrex via ICO that the amount of BTC should be placed at the ICO price for x number of days. Did they change that?

Maybe the devs dumped their "free" coins? If all the coins where bought on Bittrex and the buy wall is totaly eaten then there is something that doesn't sound right.

He only put in a buy wall of 7 BTC, not all the BTCs...

I think many of ICO buyers got scared or found another coin that is pumped. Scared from what? I don't know atm. So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit.

"So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit." ....That is true.

I do think it's strange that the buy-wall is gone thow. The buy wall is placed by Bittrex and is a guarantee for the ICO buyers to get their money back. This means that ALL the ICO-funding is gone, because Bittrex places it all in 1 buy-order. So, or all the initial investors are gone or there are more coins in circulation that where cashed.

Where did you get that from that bittrex will put a buy wall up with all the ICO funding? As far as I know they only do it in case the stated goal (here 30BTC) is not met.

Normaly Bittrex will put up a buy wall from all the funds raised from the ICO, the generated fees are discounted and won't be returned in any case. This is a guarantee that they have build in after the many ICO's on Bittrex that went south.

During the ICO that was dispayed on the information page that was available for reading

Again, bittrex doing this "normally" is new to me. On the bittrex information page for the smac ICO there is nothing like that and I doubt bittrex has changed it in the last hours. Please post a link or sth.

I don't have the link to the SMAC ICO page. Didn't save it but this is how I understood the explanation
We need another buy wall from DEV, he have received enough BTC to support his coin a little better here... I thought that all coins that were launched on Bittrex via ICO that the amount of BTC should be placed at the ICO price for x number of days. Did they change that?

Maybe the devs dumped their "free" coins? If all the coins where bought on Bittrex and the buy wall is totaly eaten then there is something that doesn't sound right.

I think many of ICO buyers got scared or found another coin that is pumped. Scared from what? I don't know atm. So far no evidences that this coin isn't legit.

I do think it's strange that the buy-wall is gone thow. The buy wall is placed by Bittrex and is a guarantee for the ICO buyers to get their money back. This means that ALL the ICO-funding is gone, because Bittrex places it all in 1 buy-order. So, or all the initial investors are gone or there are more coins in circulation that where cashed.

Where did you get that from that bittrex will put a buy wall up with all the ICO funding? As far as I know they only do it in case the stated goal (here 30BTC) is not met.

Normaly Bittrex will put up a buy wall from all the funds raised from the ICO, the generated fees are discounted and won't be returned in any case. This is a guarantee that they have build in after the many ICO's on Bittrex that went south.

During the ICO that was dispayed on the information page that was available for reading

Again, bittrex doing this "normally" is new to me. On the bittrex information page for the smac ICO there is nothing like that and I doubt bittrex has changed it in the last hours. Please post a link or sth.

legendary

That's right

legendary
Activity: 1120

It is just simple, people thought join ICO and hope it will be the next SWIFT and then they notice that it didn't move up and start selling, and more people start selling. And now they will say, dammit, why did i sell my coins at a lose when in a few days it is trading at 20k sats or so.
legendary

legendary

legendary
legendary
Consider this guy to run some promotion:

https://twitter.com/Vindyne8

He is pretty good.
legendary
So two options, taking the 1% daily and don't trade it or trade it and again take 1% daily. Cheesy

take your time, I am gonna buy at 50% discount. At least dev got smac for free  Wink

Coin is only worth 55 BTC.... it is not like SWIFT that was worth 550 BTC... I don't think a lot of selling will happen. You have a lot of shitcoin that nothing offers that trade a lot higher then 55 BTC.

It's too risky to trade atm. Better I choose to raise my stake with guaranteed PoS process.

P.S. I should be quiet about PoS. Less stakers results in smaller coin supply. Cheesy
legendary
So two options, taking the 1% daily and don't trade it or trade it and again take 1% daily. Cheesy

take your time, I am gonna buy at 50% discount. At least dev got smac for free  Wink

Coin is only worth 55 BTC.... it is not like SWIFT that was worth 550 BTC... I don't think a lot of selling will happen. You have a lot of shitcoin that nothing offers that trade a lot higher then 55 BTC.
Activity: 168
Not a Doctor
take your time, I am gonna buy at 50% discount. At least dev got smac for free  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1323
Price will go over ICO price easy. Don't understand those, who sell coins with 9% loss, when trade is open less than for 24 hours. Stupidity overtakes the world!

I am staking my coins. 1% per day is quite much.

Mother of stupids are always pregnant!

...or someone want down price... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: