Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SMAC - Accounts have been suspended project closed - page 55. (Read 65845 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Anyway, I like the name of this coin. I hope it stays "Social Media Advertisement Coin" and not turn to "Social Coin Advertisement Media"  Grin
Another scam in the make.

* Dev is a newbie
* Raising money before proving anything
* Be aware and don't complain if you get scammed

Bittrex was hosting this ICO, so they need to give their ID etc. so i don't think he will scam us.

So you are saying the Bittrex has never hosted an ICO scam coin at all?

What i'm saying is that the coins that are launched by Bittrex give you a buy wall that allow people to still bump their coins at ICO price so that means that per definition the ICO is never scam. Maybe the coin becomes scam in a later stage, but that is something different.
Absolutely. Whoever talks about ICO scam coin, he/she definitely means it after the end of ICO.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Just to comment this: "Dev is a newbie"

Look at twitter profile of @Boxxa how many followers he has. Over 9000 or something? For me this is some kind of guarantee of success.
legendary
Activity: 1120

* Dev is a newbie

Bittrex was hosting this ICO, so they need to give their ID etc. so i don't think he will scam us.

What i'm saying is that the coins that are launched by Bittrex give you a buy wall that allow people to still bump their coins at ICO price so that means that per definition the ICO is never scam. Maybe the coin becomes scam in a later stage, but that is something different.

* Dev is a newbie

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

* Dev is a newbie

Lets see. Bittrex has the reputation to host a lot of scams. Time will tell, the only thing I am saying is be carefull with newbie accounts. If a Dev is proud of his work then he doesn't need to use a new account for every new coin, he can build on his reputation.

Real new Developers are rare...Let them prove themselves before you send your money
legendary
Activity: 1288

* Dev is a newbie

One of board members is boxxa, whos account is Sr.Member. What can you say regarding this?
legendary

* Dev is a newbie

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Announcement: Wallets will go live at 12pm EST and trading will begin  at 3pm EST
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

* Dev is a newbie
legendary
I will sell 0.05 btc /smac  Shocked

Agreed. If they are able to deliver this...
Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
I will sell 0.05 btc /smac  Shocked
legendary
waiting to trade SMAC on Bittrex

Me too, can easily double in price. easily
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
waiting to trade SMAC on Bittrex
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Just another update. ICO funds have been sent to Bittrex and confirmed.

Wrapping up a few more items and will announce when we will start trading with notice before the market opens.
Activity: 518
Thanks for the update boxxa
Activity: 310
We made a small change to allow us to get wallets out sooner in the fairest way possible. We are extending the POW phase by 2 days with 0 rewards so no supply changes are affected. This allows us the network to continue to move without changing anything from the initial plan for coin supply.

Wallets will be released shortly. We will announce when Bittrex is ready to offer trading as well which is currently scheduled for tomorrow but will work with them to move it up as much as possible.
Activity: 112
Wann morgen?
Activity: 103
Trading will be commenced tomorrow.
Any countdown timer for opening the market?
Pages:
Jump to: