Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartOne | Legal Solutions for the Crypto Community | Bounty - page 4. (Read 3651 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Looks cool. I want to try this system out
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
When viewed from the team and the partners behind the project I think this project will be a success
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 185
  SmartOne ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/smartone-ico-listed/

Hi ICOnow,

Thanks for your interest and the listing!
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
How can I participate in the bounty program?

Hi packingintestine,

You can go on our bounty thread, Here is the link ;

SmartOne Bounty Thread

All the program and the rules are describe.

Thank you.
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
How can I participate in the bounty program?

Read the ann yourself or are you not really interested in the project?
SmartOne’s Token Launch Whitelist will therefore begin on the 31st of October. For more info you can read the official press release, follow the link below :

Hey everyone!

Quick reminder, The TGE launch in 2 days! You can register for a verification and get a 10% bonus on phase 1.

Register on our website SmartOne.Legal

It's sound interesting. I have never seen a project like this before. I hope it will be interested when it enter the market.

Hi SpringfieldM1A,

Thank you, very appreciated. Actually for most part we are already up and running.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I wonder what this project will do. Can we hire lawyers who understand the blockchain system through this system? If so, it would be great. Thus, through lawyers, the blockchain system would spread to the world by legal means and bitcoin gains confidence.

Hi SprinfieldM1A,

Thanks for your interest in SmartOne. We are building a marketplace for legal advice, automated document preparation and individual legal consulting, payable with the LEGAL (LGL) token.

It's sound interesting. I have never seen a project like this before. It can sometimes be difficult to achieve success with blockchain technology in the field of law. But I'm sure it will see interest.  I hope it will be interested when it enter the market by investor.
Hey guys,

Here I linked an interesting reading about SmartOne in Smith + Crown. Have a look!

Smith+Crown SmartOne
It was a project I followed. They gave me a professional impression. Especially in the area of the block chain, they are handed to a different area. I think that the block chain market, which countries are jamming for legal purposes, will be able to eliminate the need for law. They underlined the fact that the project originated in Switzerland and it was told that many crypto moneys were developed by Swiss origin. It may be the backbone of the block chain market.

Hi silverstar,

Thanks for your interest in Smartone. This is exactly what SmartOne is creating in the crypto community, an easy access to legal services via their marketplace. And to tell you a bit more, the Switzerland city (Zug), where many Crypto-based company come from, is called Crypto-Valley.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
It was a project I followed. They gave me a professional impression. Especially in the area of the block chain, they are handed to a different area. I think that the block chain market, which countries are jamming for legal purposes, will be able to eliminate the need for law. They underlined the fact that the project originated in Switzerland and it was told that many crypto moneys were developed by Swiss origin. It may be the backbone of the block chain market.
Hello everyone,

With the goal to always improve and know our community; SmartOne is doing its first public survey.

We would really appreciate if you could take the time to answer the brief questions listed below as this will allow us to have a better understanding of the current state regarding our project.

SmartOne Public Survey

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks again, we appreciate the time and effort that our bounties put in SmartOne!
Hi everyone,

For those of you who would prefer the ANN thread in french, i will be managing it right here
We can have a great discussion about SmartOne and you can ask me all your questions.

See you there!

Bonjour tous le monde,

Si vous le préférez, vous pouvez rejoindre le fil d'annonces en français juste ici
Il me fera plaisir de répondre à toute vos questions concernant SmartOne.

On se voit là-bas!

Hi Misscrypt,

We appreciate your contribution in SmartOne Legal. great work!

I wonder what this project will do. Can we hire lawyers who understand the blockchain system through this system? If so, it would be great. Thus, through lawyers, the blockchain system would spread to the world by legal means and bitcoin gains confidence.

Hi SprinfieldM1A,

Thanks for your interest in SmartOne. We are building a marketplace for legal advice, automated document preparation and individual legal consulting, payable with the LEGAL (LGL) token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

For those of you who would prefer the ANN thread in french, i will be managing it right here
We can have a great discussion about SmartOne and you can ask me all your questions.

See you there!

Bonjour tous le monde,

Si vous le préférez, vous pouvez rejoindre le fil d'annonces en français juste ici
Il me fera plaisir de répondre à toute vos questions concernant SmartOne.

On se voit là-bas!
Pages:
Jump to: