Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartOne | Legal Solutions for the Crypto Community | Bounty - page 5. (Read 3651 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Quick reminder, the TGE will start the 30th of October. please refer to the link below for more explanation.

https://newsroom.smartone.legal/smartone-token-launch-postponed-to-the-30th-of-october-7bfcd2f5a6a9

If you have any question regarding the launch or anything else the project, feel free to ask them here. Myself or a member of SmartOne team will be happy to answer it.
Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the SmartOne discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official SmartOne Thread and Bounty Campaign translated and posted. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions related to the SmartOne project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate.

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de SmartOne

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.

Hi rindo,

Thanks you for your translation, great work.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the SmartOne discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official SmartOne Thread and Bounty Campaign translated and posted. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions related to the SmartOne project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate.

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de SmartOne

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
Hi guys!

TEG in 14 Days! Don't forget to subscribe to our mailing list.

https://smartone.legal/
Hi guys,

Quick update, the TGE will be postponed to the 30th of October. More info on the link below.

https://newsroom.smartone.legal/smartone-token-launch-postponed-to-the-30th-of-october-7bfcd2f5a6a9

If you have any question, I'll be happy to answer it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
this is very exciting with a 10% bonus for verification, I think it's not a bad idea to invest in this project, it looks like you guys made the perfect planning for the development of this project, I'll follow the development of this thread, good luck

Hi Ardhi; thank you very much!

You are not subscribed to our mailing list? It's ok. Here is our latest newsletter:
15 days left before our Public Token Launch!
And we kind of wanted to give you some updates.

Feel free to subscribe on our website so you don't miss any news!
not only 10% that u taken if you see overall make a big one the project and developement increasing  by a year the token became legal,hope this will be successful.
I spend some time on reading and understanding your project and found it much attractive and profiting project for the crypto community and especially for the investors. I will like to be the part on this project to invest some part of my income in order to get some income as I have earned enough from ICOs in the past experience and my next will be your platform.

Hi Vikingr,

Thank you very much for the comment, highly appreciated. We are happy that you found SmartOne Legal  in your investment portfolio. The TGE start the 20th of October and there is a 10% Bonus verification.

Thanks again!

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I spend some time on reading and understanding your project and found it much attractive and profiting project for the crypto community and especially for the investors. I will like to be the part on this project to invest some part of my income in order to get some income as I have earned enough from ICOs in the past experience and my next will be your platform.
Hey,

Don't forget to take a look a our Bounty program. It's a good way to help us expend our audience and make some extra income for you at the same time.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-smartone-legal-solutions-for-the-crypto-community-2222827
Hey crypto enthusiast,

Quick reminder, the ICO start in 13 days, don't forget to subscribe to the SmartONE mailing list to get notified for an opportunity of 10% bonus verification.

Activity: 100
Merit: 2
this is very exciting with a 10% bonus for verification, I think it's not a bad idea to invest in this project, it looks like you guys made the perfect planning for the development of this project, I'll follow the development of this thread, good luck

Hi Ardhi; thank you very much!

You are not subscribed to our mailing list? It's ok. Here is our latest newsletter:
15 days left before our Public Token Launch!
And we kind of wanted to give you some updates.

Feel free to subscribe on our website so you don't miss any news!
Activity: 224
Our bounty campaign is now live!
(Click here to participate)

Small reminder that our Bounty Programs are now open to public participation! Come and join us; provide services for a reward in LEGAL tokens!
Awesome project after giving my few minutes to all information to read well. It is something different and serious available to invest in. I like that verification part where no one of obliged but is offered bonus of 10% to accept the procedure. It is understandable why you need verified investors. I am surely interested in the project will join telegram later as well.

Hey abonarea,

Thank you very much for your comment! You are more than welcome to join us on our Telegram channel.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance of any sort or in the case where you would have questions.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Awesome project after giving my few minutes to all information to read well. It is something different and serious available to invest in. I like that verification part where no one of obliged but is offered bonus of 10% to accept the procedure. It is understandable why you need verified investors. I am surely interested in the project will join telegram later as well.
Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Pages:
Jump to: