Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartPoker | SmartChips - Decentralized Poker Service - page 2. (Read 21047 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
why bail so early on a scam though??? Seems bush league even these days
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Which coin is next? Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well, i warned you all 3 pages back.

People will never learn the basic rules of crypto, or listen to those who do know them... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you know them very well... swindler
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Just got home from work eager to check out smartpoker, this is the email ive got.

Jack Steinberg
Today at 5:45 PM
Hi,

This goes out to people who signed up on the smartpoker slack.
There is a big chance you got burned. But this is crypto, you either fool or get fooled.

If you want to write back and yell at us, there is no need but go ahead if you want.

However, if you can put this behind you. We are looking for new people to join the team on new projects. (Expect same returns, 10-20x)
You will need some capital. Reply back if you are interested.

Yeah, I received same post:

http://prntscr.com/8ivta6

Me too. I certainly hope no one is stupid enough to fall for this bullshit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, i warned you all 3 pages back.

People will never learn the basic rules of crypto, or listen to those who do know them... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Just got home from work eager to check out smartpoker, this is the email ive got.

Jack Steinberg
Hi,

There is a big chance you got burned. But this is crypto, you either fool or get fooled.

If you want to write back and yell at us, there is no need but go ahead if you want.

However, if you can put this behind you. We are looking for new people to join the team on new projects. (Expect same returns, 10-20x)

Yeah, I received same post:

http://prntscr.com/8ivta6

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Jack Steinberg
Hi,

Activity: 433
How come you're not longer access the site?
It is closed? D:
Aaaand it's gone!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How come you're not longer access the site?
It is closed? D:
Activity: 82
Only 2:30 hours remains before end of countdown.
Do you release something SmartPoker dev ?
Activity: 82
SmartPoker Dev do you say something or what Huh
Activity: 280
Another cryptoBOT coin story ended as fast GAME OVER, interesting mail:

Activity: 462
Because with a new coin it's not as easy for them to accumulate as many coins.

Look at the price increase they achieved here.  Made me a few BTC so I can't complain.  I just hope they continue to pump dead shitcoins, because I've been collecting for ages.  With that being said, I hope they choose wisely for their sake.
Well, they could have set up an ICO and move BTCs between their left and right pocket, making the acquiring costs as low as desired. I bet, there would be still a lot of people wanting to get themselves tricked by an ICO one more time.

Anyway, happy for your gain, but unfortunately such scams do not help to improve the picture of the altcoin scene in the long run.

I completely agree, far too many people getting hurt these days by people like Bob and Gekko trying to line their pockets.

Fortunately, things WILL come to an end for them.  That is a guarantee.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

Look at the price increase they achieved here.  Made me a few BTC so I can't complain.  I just hope they continue to pump dead shitcoins, because I've been collecting for ages.  With that being said, I hope they choose wisely for their sake.
Well, they could have set up an ICO and move BTCs between their left and right pocket, making the acquiring costs as low as desired. I bet, there would be still a lot of people wanting to get themselves tricked by an ICO one more time.

Anyway, happy for your gain, but unfortunately such scams do not help to improve the picture of the altcoin scene in the long run.
340k sell way got eaten guite high
new wall set up at 600 sat instead.

Can someone remind me why isotope coin was selected to start with, instead of starting completely anew?
the explanation I found in the OP is not very clear about it and that makes me feel uneasy about the current events.

Yes, because Bob and team could buy a shit ton of coins cheaply without drawing any attention.

Look at this historical chart, it's plain as day.
that is the first thought that came to my mind, when I read it.
And indeed, the chart seems to prove it. But why at all bother to pay even cents for an abandoned coin, if can set up a clone coin a new, with relatively little or no effort?

Look at the price increase they achieved here.  Made me a few BTC so I can't complain.  I just hope they continue to pump dead shitcoins, because I've been collecting for ages.  With that being said, I hope they choose wisely for their sake.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Can someone remind me why isotope coin was selected to start with, instead of starting completely anew?
the explanation I found in the OP is not very clear about it and that makes me feel uneasy about the current events.

Yes, because Bob and team could buy a shit ton of coins cheaply without drawing any attention.

that was the first thought that came to my mind, when I read it.
And indeed, the chart seems to prove it. But why at all bother to pay even cents for an abandoned coin, if one can set up a clone coin a new, with relatively little or no effort?
Disclaimer: I am not praising that, it is simply how 99% of altcoins were born.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
Am I too late to go all-in?
no ure not , im and team preparing for round 3 takeover for this, get ready for this enourmus project
the server and all service running under one rooftop of my home Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: