Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SmartPoker | SmartChips - Decentralized Poker Service - page 6. (Read 21047 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Still need to change the sc ticker as it is  causing confusion

I don't think it's causing confusion right now.
But it surely needs to be changed sometime tho.

And if the rumour about poloniex addition is true, then it HAS to change since Siacoin is traded there.

I remember them asking for what the community wanted. Sooo, I am good with the SCS suggestion. or maybe just "Chips" would work?
Exactly if we get onto Poloniex it will need to be reviewed.
already reviewed , polo is our next exchange

I already suggested Chips, I think that would be the best ticker. But IMO is HAS to have something to do with poker or atleast have a P in it.
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

And if the rumour about poloniex addition is true, then it HAS to change since Siacoin is traded there.

I remember them asking for what the community wanted. Sooo, I am good with the SCS suggestion. or maybe just "Chips" would work?
already reviewed , polo is our next exchange
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
so which altcoin poker site is best/most visited these days?

Okay, will try it. Most cryptocurrency poker sites like dogepoker where great buy had a lack of players. hope smartpoker will pass this Wink

How many users / players are currently using the Smartpoker software. I am considering to use it for poker, but there should be some players.

SmartPoker already has some players. But only one is the best. See you on the table soon :-)
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Okay, will try it. Most cryptocurrency poker sites like dogepoker where great buy had a lack of players. hope smartpoker will pass this Wink

How many users / players are currently using the Smartpoker software. I am considering to use it for poker, but there should be some players.

SmartPoker already has some players. But only one is the best. See you on the table soon :-)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I hope the new exchange is not Yobit. That's a step down from C-Cex. Only benefit with Yobit is the coin will never be delisted. At least, Yobit hasn't delisted a coin yet. Wink

Edit: Just got hint in slack.

Activity: 61
Update 20/9 - 15

Exchange
We came through for you guys who wanted a new exchange! We get added tomorrow. Can you guess which exchange it is?

Forum
It's coming around very good. The builder is coming on later today to tell us more about his project.

Promotion
Today we have had a "Viral blast", reaching out to thousands of cryptopeople. Check out twitter to see.
We now got a lot more eyes on this project.

2 days Left
We are now only 2 days away from client release. Hope you guys are excited, because we are!

3 BTC Freeroll
This will be a hell of a lot fun, and we will be creating some history.
But we have not reached enough people in Slack to be satisfied. That's a bit of a let down.
Would think a 3 BTC freeroll would attract at least 100 people to play.
But we will do everything we can to get more people in on it. You only need to join our Slack and be available at 21 September to join.
legendary
To get this straight, this is just ISOTOPE that got rebranded / taken over right?

That is correct.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
To get this straight, this is just ISOTOPE that got rebranded / taken over right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
watching , especially since I like poker .
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
from where is your profit if you get not rake?
could you talk about?
Activity: 105
I'm just curious. How does this project circumvent the troublesome laws against internet gambling in the US and I believe other countries? Is it based offshore? Huh

Well if it is truly decentralized then it shouldn't be a problem but I am not sure how they are going to do that because they state you will be able to transfer btc to sc within the software? That in a sense would make them a financial institution and could get them in some trouble.

Online poker legality is a very touchy subject in itself, but remember that if they pull this off the volume of players will be SOOO low that the legality issues won't matter.

Being an experienced player in the online poker world, I am a lot more worried about UI right now. I still have a lot of doubts because other than a website and some pictures they haven't given us anything yet. We will see how this twitter promotion goes and the freeroll.

INO if the client is released and works smoothly, with good marketing and promotion there is no reason why this mkt cap couldn't explode.
legendary
I'm just curious. How does this project circumvent the troublesome laws against internet gambling in the US and I believe other countries? Is it based offshore? Huh
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
I agree somewhat with what you say over here "jaxxx".

But I don't think I will be selling at 100k if the client works as it is described.
Because if it happens, I am certain we will be at 100k within 10 minutes.

100k is nothing if this turns out to be legit.
But impossible to know, thats why we are only at 15k, which is probably a fair price right now Smiley

Pool?
legendary
we who have discovered this project now are really lucky!
just wait until tomorrow when all the new eyes comes to look at this through the twitter advertising.

the number of buyers will be huge Cheesy
until sell wall is empty
"buy wall only" opposite from yovi on yobit ROM Grin Grin Grin
legendary
omg dev it will reach 50k when service out Grin Grin Grin
were climbing to the hill of heaven
dumb ppl still putting the sell wall under 20k again and again
Activity: 61
We would also like to thank the fudders on BCT, for staying away from thrashing our project. As that is what happens with a lot of projects here.
We have not needed to remove a single post, and we hope that will never be necessary.

Sincerely,
Joshua
Pages:
Jump to: