Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] SNODE.CO MN HOSTING/SHARED MN SERVICES 🌟 SNODE COIN (SND) MN/POS 🌟 - page 11. (Read 28084 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 119
In phase 4 of the pre-sale, 10 SND masternode will be offer to the public (1MN = 10,000 SND) with the price of 0.04 BTC for each share of 500 SND (1/20 share) in form of shares in a shared masternode
hello Snode coin dev,
I am not IT technician and not familiar with technical steps to set up my masternode ,
This is my first time investing into masternode coin, so where I can set up my nodes easily with good supports from available masternode services?

on snode.co of course, actually pre-sale phase is to buy shared MN, 500SND cost 0.04 BTC
Will be soon on exchange , you'll can bought 10 000 coin  to start MN the easy way is to register on the website , use reserving MN -> dedicated masternode -> SND, then enter collateral and adress you want to receive , then follow steps.

or buy less to stack, 20% block reward will come at block 15 000. And new wallet release in some hour

Discord here it's faster for any question Smiley
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
In phase 4 of the pre-sale, 10 SND masternode will be offer to the public (1MN = 10,000 SND) with the price of 0.04 BTC for each share of 500 SND (1/20 share) in form of shares in a shared masternode
hello Snode coin dev,
I am not IT technician and not familiar with technical steps to set up my masternode.
This is my first time investing into masternode coin, so where I can set up my nodes easily with good supports from available masternode services?
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Hi Snode,

question: when will phase 4 with the shared mn and 0.04 BTC for 500 SND start?

Thanks & good luck.

a little unclear, will it cost 0.04 BTC 500 coins to run a node or to enter a node ?

as I understood: 0.04 to enter a shared node and you get 1/10 of a share
Activity: 97
How long will it take to know that whether I got acceptance from manager of SNODE coin signature campaign to join the campaign or not?
Rules:
- You must be at least a Jr. Member rank
- You must wear our signature code and avatar
- You must have minimum 10 constructive posts per week
- Unsubstantial posts or posts must be more than 100 characters
- Posts in Auction, Off-topics, Giveaways/Airdrop, Local Forums, Beginners & Help and any bounty thread will not be counted.
- If you leave half way, you will not get paid for that week.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
I wish that SNode coin will be appeared in Crypto Bridge next week.
Currently, the fourth phase of presale has been run.
Hope that the presale will finish soon.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Coming closer to the first tradeable day on Crypto Bridge exchange.
SNODE team stated that CB will open tradings for SNODE after the end of presale.
Activity: 147
how about progress of the phase 4 of SNODE coin presale?
How many nodes / shared nodes have been sold till now?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
The third phase of Snode presale has been finished succesfully.
The fourth phase to come for shared masternode investors with 250 for each slot.
Let's join it if you want to invest into SNode and don't have enough money to buy one node for yourself.
Activity: 300
How long will it take to know that whether I got acceptance from manager of SNODE coin signature campaign to join the campaign or not?
Activity: 252
I love MasterNode projects. Is this like p2p-coins offering shared MasterNode services? I will definitely keep an eye on this project. Seems legit to me!
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
I've check the bounty campaign thread, I think it's offering an interesting campaign. Also the list of available campaign is a lot.
Hopefully that i could join the campaign and join the hype of SNODE coin
You are right!
There are lots of campaigns, including Twitter, Facebook, Video contest, BTT signature campaign, translation, etc.
In addition, SNODE coin project is a good one, which has built up good platform for masternode investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
 I really like with their support team.
I don't have to wait 24 hours when i have a trouble using their platform. And they always do an update when they do maintenance.
Your idea about creating your own cryptocurrency is a good idea. And i hope your coins price always stable.
Say my thanks to your support team.

Activity: 102
Snode project has provided high-quality masternode services for so many masternode coins.
Hope that the team can keep the project moving forwads, on the right direction as planned.
Snode will appear on Crypto Bridge soon.
Activity: 487
Currently, Snodecoin team have made initiatives to build up better mechanism of the Snode platform to fight against potential threats from hackers.
The app site has been under maintenance.
Stay tuned patiently to get news from the team.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
More and more coins added to Masternode service of Snode coin platform.
Crypto Bridge listing fees were paid days ago.
The coin will be officially traded on CB after the presale event.
Activity: 62
my minning pool => wold.by  (on YIIMP)

to day peak network hash SND -> 1.95 GH/s
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
Solid project will keep an eye on this one keep up the good work Snode.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I've check the bounty campaign thread, I think it's offering an interesting campaign. Also the list of available campaign is a lot.
Hopefully that i could join the campaign and join the hype of SNODE coin
Activity: 232
Solid project will keep an eye on this one keep up the good work Snode.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today

ShitToMine - Mining Calculator ShitToMine - Coin Graph ShitToMine - Pool  

I have recently added SnodeCoin (SND) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

SnodeCoin (SND)

ShitToMine - SnodeCoin (SND)

Pages:
Jump to: