Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] SNODE.CO MN HOSTING/SHARED MN SERVICES 🌟 SNODE COIN (SND) MN/POS 🌟 - page 9. (Read 28066 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 101
Great team, I just saw that is was launched to CB and I can honestly say I am excited to see what this coin will be doing in the future !
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What I got minutes agon from SNODE coin team on the Discord channel.
They have not published official announcement on the trading of the coin on Crypto Bridge.
Transaction issues need to be solved by CB team before officially open trading for all.
Stay tuned for official news from the team.
be careful, and stop depositing your SND coin to CB ATM.

Soon SND is in CB and it will be interesting to follow the movements of this project!
The market situation requires caution because countless coins that are added in any exchange end up undergoing depreciation!
I hope Snodecoin is ready to deal with this future problem and more than that, it justifies the initial investments of some investors!
All this expectation is possible because SND tried to improve the current MN service!
Over the last two or three months, there are bunches of crypto projects which aim at providing one-click masternode services.
Gincoin has provided one of the best one-click services so far.
I wish that Snode coin team can do amazing things to change the new industry entirely.

It seems that moving coins to CB at the moment is un-safe.
Personally, I gonna wait till the official announcement released by the SNode coin team.
Hope that breaking news on exchange will appear tomorrow or next few hours.

Has the phase 4 of Snodecoin presale ended yet?
Has the transaction issues on CB exchange been fixed completely?
Has it been safe to move my coins to CB at the moment?

I think we should wait until there is no official news developers

Hi

Our presale has succefully ended. SnodeCoin has been officially listed on Crypto Bridge for exchange.
We have applied for Masternode Online and Masternode Pro and will be available in a few days.
You can get more updated info from our Discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/MPvC4gh

Thanks,
The Snode Team,
I hope that the phase 4 will be finished ASAP.
on the other hands, in the meantime to see Snode coin listed on Crypto Bridge, I gonna use my coins to stake.

Hi

Our presale has succefully ended. SnodeCoin has been officially listed on Crypto Bridge for exchange.
We have applied for Masternode Online and Masternode Pro and will be available in a few days.
You can get more updated info from our Discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/MPvC4gh

Thanks,
The Snode Team,
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Another deception, a few days ago in the announcement it was indicated that the miners with 16,000 units will receive 20 coins, now the picture is changed and I, like many others, wasted their time! SCAM SCAM SCAM
I hope your efforts will go to waste, as well as mine!
Take it easy if you don't want to invest your money into Snode coin project, my friend.
Crypto is open for everyone, and each one have freely choice for their investment decisions.
You should leave the topic and stay away from it if you think that Snode coin is a scam one.
It's very easy, right?
Activity: 97
I think we should wait until there is no official news developers
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 127
It seems that moving coins to CB at the moment is un-safe.
Personally, I gonna wait till the official announcement released by the SNode coin team.
Hope that breaking news on exchange will appear tomorrow or next few hours.
Activity: 147
What I got minutes agon from SNODE coin team on the Discord channel.
They have not published official announcement on the trading of the coin on Crypto Bridge.
Transaction issues need to be solved by CB team before officially open trading for all.
Stay tuned for official news from the team.
be careful, and stop depositing your SND coin to CB ATM.
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
In Discord channel of Snode coin project, the team announced that PoW stage will be skipped from now on, and PoS will be activated sooner to avoid potential replay attacks on PoW phase.
However, the staking rewards is 0.00099 SND per block, and will change to 20 SND per block at the block 15,000 (I got the info from SNODE Discord channel).
Activity: 325
Finally, Snode coin has been listed on Crypto Bridge.
Link to the exchange: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SND_BRIDGE.BTC
It is time for you to start trading there.
Enjoy it!
Activity: 63
I would like to trade Snodecoin now (actually I want to buy the coin).
Hope that the presale (current phase 4) will be completed next several days.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
Soon SND is in CB and it will be interesting to follow the movements of this project!
The market situation requires caution because countless coins that are added in any exchange end up undergoing depreciation!
I hope Snodecoin is ready to deal with this future problem and more than that, it justifies the initial investments of some investors!
All this expectation is possible because SND tried to improve the current MN service!
Over the last two or three months, there are bunches of crypto projects which aim at providing one-click masternode services.
Gincoin has provided one of the best one-click services so far.
I wish that Snode coin team can do amazing things to change the new industry entirely.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
New SnodeCoin Mining Pool

Stratum URL: trenpool.com

Port: 4233

Fee: 0.1%

Payout: Every 10 minutes

SSL:

DDOS Protection:

Nvidia GPU:

Code:
ccminer -a  neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://trenpool.com:4233 -u "Wallet address" -p c=SND

AMD GPU:

Code:
sgminer -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://trenpool.com:4233 -u "Wallet address" -p c=SND

My AMD rigs have not mined coins which use Neoscrypt algorithm.
Any potential solutions to config my AMD rigs for this sort of mining purpose?
One more day passed, how about the current achievements of the fourth phase of Snode coin presale event?
How  many shared seat on shared masternodes have been sold in total till now?
How about the scheduled first day on exchanges, such as Crypto Bridge?

Hi motienvolam,

We still have shares in the 4th phase of the presale.
For exchanges, CB will be our first one.
Please visit our discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/MPvC4gh for more updated information.

Thanks
The Snode Team
brand new
Activity: 0
New SnodeCoin Mining Pool

Stratum URL: trenpool.com

Port: 4233

Fee: 0.1%

Payout: Every 10 minutes

SSL:

DDOS Protection:

Nvidia GPU:

Code:
ccminer -a  neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://trenpool.com:4233 -u "Wallet address" -p c=SND

AMD GPU:

Code:
sgminer -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://trenpool.com:4233 -u "Wallet address" -p c=SND

Activity: 300
Merit: 12
I got my payments last week around 10 hours ago.
Thanks for paying me.
I don't know how worth my payment is when Snode coin been tradeble on exchange, but the project looks good in general.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
good project nice MN coin.

i will join you bounty.
To be joinable, you have to rank up to at least Junior member rank.
The rank also requires to have at least 1 merit point with new rank requirements implemented days ago by @Theymos.
Anyway, welcome to the Snode coin project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Another deception, a few days ago in the announcement it was indicated that the miners with 16,000 units will receive 20 coins, now the picture is changed and I, like many others, wasted their time! SCAM SCAM SCAM

Another FUD from newbie. or i should call you Word*** ( i assume from your discord name and i assume you have your wallet from your previous "sponsor". Lol)

well, why not just Scam, the fact that they went from PoW is a good thing, for the last six months I know three of the project which made the fork to go from POW to POS in order to protect the network and make it stable
Snode, about the wallet, change the colors, I prefer white background, or dark blue to make it lighter, but otherwise normal.

Hi SoulRey,

Thanks for your feedback.
We'll fix that in the next release.

Best,
The Snode Team,
Not just a light background are easier on the eye design
Pages:
Jump to: