Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs (BALLS) | SHA256 | 25k Blocks Mined | 5000% Proof of Stake | - page 4. (Read 9408 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The coin logo look nice, but when will it hit an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
so what happens with coins on pool now?

wait until the dev pushes the update which fixes the fees, it is written on the ANN, last sentence Smiley

Yeah , for the moment the coins will remain on pools until the dev make an update to fix the fee
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

wait until the dev pushes the update which fixes the fees, it is written on the ANN, last sentence Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: This transaction requires a transaction fee of at least 44160.00 because of its amount, complexity, or use of recently received funds  "}

WTF

The Dev stated that withdrawals / moving of coins is not possible at first.. You're only mining and waiting for the Dev to release an update

Damn i did not read that comment in the forum about the fee and i did not disable the payout , now my crons have a lot of work to do , the blocks are found very fast , almost each share is a block
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: This transaction requires a transaction fee of at least 44160.00 because of its amount, complexity, or use of recently received funds  "}

WTF

The Dev stated that withdrawals / moving of coins is not possible at first.. You're only mining and waiting for the Dev to release an update

FEE is over 40,000 as anti pool, as per OP
legendary

WTF

Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
No wallets?

Edit found them  Grin
legendary
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: This transaction requires a transaction fee of at least 44160.00 because of its amount, complexity, or use of recently received funds  "}

WTF

I can not pay my miners because of that fee wtf
legendary
legendary
Ok so solo is working for me.Just had to dust off the old BFL 50 ghz and give it a run Wink
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Im in - solo mining - help snowball is rolling to me help Grin
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
no doubt need a pool dude, my shits rented out
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Snowballs (Coin) Launch Thread
http://mmxivcoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,23.0.html

If anyone wants to copy this to bitcointalk since I'm banned, that would be cool
I'll post it in my own thread whenever my ban is up, but who knows when that will be

Snowballs

Snowballs are an experiment to push the limits of our staking hardware. They will feature 1,000,000 BALLS via SHA Proof of Work followed by 5000% yearly stake. This is very high because we are testing methods of making the Snowball Staking hardware a viable alternative to expensive, high energy miners. The short mining phase ensures we have widespread coin distribution to ensure a smooth hand off to a Pure Proof of Stake network

Future Plans

It's up to you guys whether you mine it or not. We have plans to use this coin as an incentive program towards our Snowball hardware customers. It has a use for us. Whether you want to participate or not is cool either way. The goal is to provide a low cost, standalone staking device that can earn more than high cost, high energy mining hardware. Minting is the future of low cost coin generation and we are at the forefront both with Maieuticoin and now Snowballs, which are created to out-perform proof of work chains for minting profits vs mining costs

Coin Specs

• Algorithm: SHA256    Ports: 11064, 21064
  • 40 BALLS each over 25,000 Mined PoW Blocks
  • Proof of Stake at 5000% yearly yield 24h / 30d
  • Staking starts November 2nd at 12:00:00 GMT
  • Tx fees are destroyed for anti-inflation (640000000)
  • Name conf file mmxiv.conf in Roaming/Snowballs Folder
    • This is an important step for all Snowball hardware
    • If self compiling, it will make as MMXIV-Qt/mmxivd

Mining Pools

Rewards Program

BALLS will be an available option when you purchase your Snowball Staking Hardware with Maieuticoin. Unlike when selecting another chain, each Snowball customer that chooses BALLS will receive some free per purchase. Simply send us an address your Snowball hardware generates once you receive the unit. This is why this coin has such a high staking percentage; to encourage the use of cheap, cost efficient, low energy staking hardware for long term profits instead of expensive, outdated, high energy mining hardware that will, very likely, net owners a negative ROI as difficulties go higher and profitabilities per MH, GH, or TH fall lower

Quote from: Maieutica
Fees have been set intentionally high and will be adjusted in a fork soon to a more appropriate level. I highly suggest solo mining this coin instead of mining on a pool until the fees are changed. You will not be able to move coins around until the fees are changed. This will most likely happen tomorrow
can some get a damn pool up so i can use my S3.cant solo mine wallet with them
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Is this the highest stake yet?

+Interesting anti pool fee

Cant mine save some for me!

Sidh92cP7U9HdMQURKYuY6FfM3DYMijCnv
i tried setting up a pool but get this error
 Check finished - daemon rpc error with batch gettransactions {"code":-32700,"message":"Parse error"}
legendary
Activity: 1176
wow,..5000%,..
nothing to say  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: