Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 148. (Read 257518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I just deposited about 1,500 Snowballs in my wallet, do they need to be split up into smaller groups for maximum efficiency. Say for example 4 groups of 400 or something or is it even necessary?

~Blaise

Nope, they will split themselves as they stake.
Just leave your wallet unlocked.
Be careful, wallet seems to auto lock after 24hrs.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I just deposited about 1,500 Snowballs in my wallet, do they need to be split up into smaller groups for maximum efficiency. Say for example 4 groups of 400 or something or is it even necessary?

~Blaise
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
No shenanigans here   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Besides me growing pubic hair, how do I know when my balls mature?  Huh

Look at the transaction list and notice the time you staked, every 24hrs around those times.

Snowballs wallet is fine, it's the only new wallet I actually have on my main crypto PC with the rest of my wallets.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
Wait, so this is a scam? Virus in the wallets?

NO!!! SNOWBALLS is 100% safe. Im going to stop talking about this now.

Vegas
My wallet works fine, no virus inside
Activity: 99
Besides me growing pubic hair, how do I know when my balls mature?  Huh
Activity: 112
A friend of mine told me about Snowballs, and i run and bought my first 100 coins. Price is stable and i intend to buy more, the fee for withdraw is a bit expensive. Today i earn my first 10balls from stake. Keep up the work Dev. and let this coin go to the Moon near Santa. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
So Im shocked that the price is still up. I thought with the crazy stake %.. the price would drop. Pleased I bought more on the way up. Was a big risk by the dev for the 5000% stake, but he nailed it! You guys all in HYP too? Im buying loads of Nanite too. Price is going through the roof on today on Bittrex. Gonna love that 200% POS. Im mining AND buying..LOL

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Nice Reddit page for BALLS now..i upvoted and commented..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
lol guys start to read the thread....
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
No virus over here ..

Win7 64 bit
legendary

Vegas

Yeah BALLS are awesome, sorry Vegas about ur previous loss..I remember losing a ton of blackcoin in the theft at cryptocrap lol was awful. We just need to be vigilant and careful./  Smiley In mean time let the balls brow..  Grin
legendary

Vegas
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
You need to do something about your other wallets. Remember they have ALL the passwords youve typed since you downloaded that virus. You need new wallet addresses on another pc,  and transfer ALL your funds to it....like NOW. They did not stop at one wallet for me. got:

Litecoin
Darkcoin
BTCD
Tek
Peer
Nxt

few others.. trying to forget. Point is , they DONT stop at just 1 wallet.

Vegas

He downloaded Darksig, I downloaded Zipcoin wallet (way back in August)
legendary
Oh no what wallets did you guys download and the coins got stolen? that sux..I am so sorry for your losses. I don't have many wallets downloaded just few of them.  Cry
legendary
but im a small fish like silverfish Cheesy

had promises on balls...wallet was open  over a week
legendary
I feel for you, im sorry for your loss. We have ALL lost money in the cryptocoin world. If it makes you feel any better, I lost 7700 BTCD to the zipcoin virus wallet... ya.. $37,000 . Feel any better? Learn and move on. I will NEVER , EVER forget August 2nd 2014. Be VERY glad you are not me.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721306.240

Vegas
legendary
There is no virus. I don't need to steal your money
dude chill

i like snowball..but now i dont have any more Sad

i downloaded a wallet from other coin and he steals my balls...over 5k...it sucks so...
legendary
As I understood it, HYP will STAY at 750% , BUT POS diff will go higher in phase II starting in next 6-8 weeks. Therefore needing larger blocks to stake. 1600 coin block sizes now take about a month to stake , 4000 coin blocks 15+ days. So youll need larger block sizes to make the 1000 block HYP reward 6000-7000? I dont think HYP will ever be a hoboin the next 2 months. LOL.

Vegas
Jump to: