Author

Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN - page 152. (Read 257518 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Should have had the PoW stage last through the winter.  People could have been heating their homes mining snowballs

They would all melt, then

Your wallet don´tttttttttttttttttttttttt work on the fucking win 7.

You shouldn't be using windows 7, for fuck sake. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Should have had the PoW stage last through the winter.  People could have been heating their homes mining snowballs

Your wallet don´tttttttttttttttttttttttt work on the fucking win 7.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 518
What is the average time per block? How many confirmations until coins become mature? Is the PoS infinite?
legendary
Wallet don´t work on win 7...

Firma con problemas:
  Nombre del evento de problema:   BEX
  Nombre de la aplicación:   Snowballs-Qt.exe
  Versión de la aplicación:   1.0.2.0
  Marca de tiempo de la aplicación:   545578e7
  Nombre del módulo con errores:   StackHash_0a9e
  Versión del módulo con errores:   0.0.0.0
  Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores:   00000000
  Desplazamiento de excepción:   00000384
  Código de excepción:   c0000005
  Datos de excepción:   00000008
  Versión del sistema operativo:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Id. de configuración regional:   11274
  Información adicional 1:   0a9e
  Información adicional 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Información adicional 3:   0a9e
  Información adicional 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Wrong version. Download the newest one

I downloaded from here and from github, it doesnt work... It crash on win 7.
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
5000% is insane but i like it
+1 haha
Its a interesting test for future coins
legendary

Firma con problemas:

Wrong version. Download the newest one
legendary

Firma con problemas:
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
5000% is insane but i like it
Nice, we are top volume now on Poloniex. Keep it going!

Any other plans for the coin? Since Snowballs is a holiday sounding theme name, maybe services/products that relate to the holiday season (ie. donations to Salvation Army, Toys for Totes, gift cards, etc.).

Update: I tried it on another PC and it runs, the rig is running a core i5 and the machine I am having an issue with is a Core2 Duo. Going to try it with another PC with an AMD cpu to see if I can isolate the issue.

Another thing to consider, are you downloading to each of the machines? or did you make a copy of the code on the original machine and try it on the others?  IE.  could it be the download that's screwed up?

Sounds like an extraction issue to me, but could be way off

All machines are running wifi: laptop (the machine with wallet issue) and 2 custom desktops (one an i5 and another a AMD Phenom II, both on wireless bridges and both work fine with the wallet). Think it might be an issue with the laptop.

Just for my curiosity I would try making a copy of the qt.exe from the laptop, and try that on one of the other machines.  But thats just me, You don't have to do this....   Smiley

I used the same copy on the laptop that is now working on both desktops. So, I ended up just using it on the core i5 machine. I use my laptop as my main wallet for crypto wallets. I'll keep researching why the laptop is executing the wallet, at least I can stake now...lol

Good stuff!
Glad to hear you're staking.

I'm very glad to be....lmao
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Time to grab your BALLS and hang on, we are now on Bittrex! lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Update: I tried it on another PC and it runs, the rig is running a core i5 and the machine I am having an issue with is a Core2 Duo. Going to try it with another PC with an AMD cpu to see if I can isolate the issue.

Another thing to consider, are you downloading to each of the machines? or did you make a copy of the code on the original machine and try it on the others?  IE.  could it be the download that's screwed up?

All machines are running wifi: laptop (the machine with wallet issue) and 2 custom desktops (one an i5 and another a AMD Phenom II, both on wireless bridges and both work fine with the wallet). Think it might be an issue with the laptop.

Just for my curiosity I would try making a copy of the qt.exe from the laptop, and try that on one of the other machines.  But thats just me, You don't have to do this....   Smiley

I used the same copy on the laptop that is now working on both desktops. So, I ended up just using it on the core i5 machine. I use my laptop as my main wallet for crypto wallets. I'll keep researching why the laptop is executing the wallet, at least I can stake now...lol

Good stuff!
Glad to hear you're staking.

Just for my curiosity I would try making a copy of the qt.exe from the laptop, and try that on one of the other machines.  But thats just me, You don't have to do this....   Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1050
I am proud to say I love balls.
legendary
Nice, we are top volume now on Poloniex. Keep it going!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
balls has had a impressive run will it continue i like the fact that we have a hero member as dev. it helps in believing they will be around for the long term. the same with squall coin legendary member running things there.

question here is will this run continue
legendary
Activity: 1007

legendary
Jump to: