Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] social network ONEGODONLINE with token ABSOLUTME - page 2. (Read 13745 times)

copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Absolutme one of the fabulous project i think and i pretty sure i invest in this project and i see the future.

Hello! look at market. BTC-ETH go to hell. Why?
Their cost is extremely speculative. All cryptocurrencies together with BTC and ETH are not provided with anything.

Therefore, in the near future their cost will only fall. To zero! Remember - btc drops to zero. Faster transition to ABSOLUTME.
This way you can win back all your losses and earn!

Look at ABSOLUTME - it is the only cryptocurrency that is growing in price. There is only ONE GOD ON LINE!
The ABS rate has increased by 600% since September.

from 5 to 30 usd / How do you like this news?
copper member
Is there no name other than God? I am also confused by the various advisors that you have, is that true? Because I don't see just one statement from those who support or are related to this project.

Hello! We are very detailed in the framework of this discussion, considered all these questions. read the WP carefully and review the discussion in this section of the forum. You can find a very detailed explanation of why we have listed all these advisors
copper member
Very funny presentation of the project... could have been sponsored by Monty Pythons  Wink

Best of luck for all... And Bravissimo for your advisors (Zuckerberg + vitalik !!!!!!)

Look carefully, read WP, because we still have Stalin, Lenin, Budda-the main thing is to understand the essence and be able to look through the lines
copper member
There is one God without any doubt, you're doing really well, just waiting to being launched ICO worldwide,

ONEGODONLINE - that's right, there is only one GOD - ABSOLUTME

thanks
copper member
Such a interesting and new concept in crypto market field and great hard working team includes in this project to take this project on moon.

to the moon only
Activity: 568
 Absolutme one of the fabulous project i think and i pretty sure i invest in this project and i see the future.
copper member
looked at this Announcement if the Advisor was Vitalik Buterin and Mark Zucerberg from Facebook. dammnnnnn !!!
Let's look forward to blasting this bomb in the world of crypotcurrency, because normally Advisor like this can bring positive things in a Cyrptocurrency project.

Thank you! We have already described the question about our advisors several times. We should have mentioned these opinion leaders.
copper member
This project is so good and i actually like this project i share it to my all social media and thankful of you guys 🙏🙏😎

Hello! Thank you! Of course share, You are doing the right thing. With these You project will be a success!
Activity: 66
 looked at this Announcement if the Advisor was Vitalik Buterin and Mark Zucerberg from Facebook. dammnnnnn !!!
Let's look forward to blasting this bomb in the world of crypotcurrency, because normally Advisor like this can bring positive things in a Cyrptocurrency project.
copper member
Nice project because this project have a good team, success for your project.

The team is very strong, it is our real pride
copper member
That is very strong and cool project i think. Good community, staff, ideas, site, design, and this campaign started at 2019 upcoming

ICO ends 2019, hurry up and do not stay away
copper member
All this is due to the fact that the ABS token is provided with goods and services. Best of luck ABS community

thank you very much, Yes, indeed the ABSOLUTME token is cryptocurrency 2.0.

ABS token is provided with goods and services. The volume of goods and services provided by each token is constantly increasing
copper member
Social network ONEGODONLINE has already developed the functionality of the exchange in the personal account of the investor.
After the end of the ICO in the summer of 2019, the functionality of the exchange will begin its work.

That's right. The functionality of the exchange has already been developed. It is located in the personal account of the investor - token.absolutme.online
copper member
A very unique idea that of involving politics in the blockchain industry. I don't know how that works out but sure is an interesting initiative.

Hi. Thank you! Works very simply. Users are registered in the social network.
All registered users are potential voters. Accordingly, they can participate in elections, that is, to participate in politics.
Activity: 37
Is there no name other than God? I am also confused by the various advisors that you have, is that true? Because I don't see just one statement from those who support or are related to this project.
Activity: 210
The great and regreat airdrop in this thread available. It is so really will best.
Activity: 95
Such a interesting and new concept in crypto market field and great hard working team includes in this project to take this project on moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Very funny presentation of the project... could have been sponsored by Monty Pythons  Wink

Best of luck for all... And Bravissimo for your advisors (Zuckerberg + vitalik !!!!!!)
Activity: 139
what kind of project is like some kind of absurd
Activity: 5
Telegram Campaign
Bitcointalk username : umarmiakr
Telegram username : @barek777
ETH address : 0x460168F3118C6EB8466c489e4Dcdef3e210F3636
Pages:
Jump to: